Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-17-2019, 05:50 AM #31
Interim Champion

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 22,615.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder believes a unification clash with WBA, WBO, IBF, IBO champion Anthony Joshua can finally get done - if both sides remain quiet while the negotiations play out. The two sides have attempted to reach an agreement on more than one occasion, but the contract terms continue to get leaked out as their discussions play out - and eventually they fall apart.
[Click Here To Read More]
Kinda Ironic from the Bronze Duck.
He cant keep AJ's name out of his mouth. Hes the one who announced the bogus 50m bs over social media no contracts, no terms and conditions- just wanted a world class fighter and promoter to say yes to your screeching b*****t over Instagram
Shut your fat lying mouth then Deontay, and don't announce about not announcing stuff, duh.
This guy makes Homer Simpson look intelligent.
15 Rounds again is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-17-2019, 06:00 AM #32
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 5649 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,517.90
Total Points: 104,511.34
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

This is the fight that the people want, so both teams would never be silent, because the media would ask them when is that fight happening every time they fought someone who isn't each other. The media also like to play them against each other, and when you are an emotional person like Wilder you tend to go off every time.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 06:18 AM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 415 Post(s)
Adamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 16,217.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
But he was silent about the Fury negotiations though. He never once tipped his hand that they were in private meetings and conversations about the fight.
I'd have kept quiet on negotiations to fight a massively overweight bloke on the comeback from a drugs ban and mental health issues as well.
Turns out it backfired though as the only people who do not believe Wilder lost that fight are a couple of dodgy judges and his own die hard fans. I was a neutral on it and thought Fury should have won by at least 3 rounds.
Adamsc151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 07:04 AM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3391 Post(s)
Ake-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 47,496.71

So the nitwits are out already. Fury talks weren't private? Did the media know anything about what was offered or negotiated? No. That's what private is. Further, when Joshua signs or agrees to a deal with DAZN to fight Wilder on a specific date or within a date range AND Wilder refuses to sign a similar deal. We should ALL drag him. Until then, the Joshualites are just grasping for straws.
Ake-Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 07:10 AM #35
Up and Comer

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
OnlytheTruth will become famous soon enoughOnlytheTruth will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 3,144.15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougalDylan View Post
Hearn literally stepped out of the last negotiations ... and they failed so he's not the common denominator, Shelley Finkel is. The "Hearn"s were not involved in the last negotiation but Finkel was.

When Wilder should have fought, Klitschko, MHaye, Martin etc etc Hearn was not involved .. Finkel was.

Finkel has wrecked Wilders career, the next negotiations Finkel HAS to step out of the negotiations.
Fantastic post.

I would really like Wilder if he was just consistent and just kept his mouth shut.

He has such a unique power and a fantastic athlete that he doesn't need to constantly spout rubbish! If he loses to Breazeale, he isn't going to just disappear, he can get a title shot or win a title very quickly again.

Wilder should have dumped Finkel after the Fury fight, IMO.
OnlytheTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 07:16 AM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3391 Post(s)
Ake-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant future
Total Points: 47,496.71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamsc151 View Post
I'd have kept quiet on negotiations to fight a massively overweight bloke on the comeback from a drugs ban and mental health issues as well.
Turns out it backfired though as the only people who do not believe Wilder lost that fight are a couple of dodgy judges and his own die hard fans. I was a neutral on it and thought Fury should have won by at least 3 rounds.
I like the way you spun this. I will say this though, regardless of the fight result or the opinions of fans who follow fighters based on their win-loss record or nationality, fighting Fury raised Wilder's profile.
Ake-Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 07:31 AM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 759 Post(s)
Oldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 23,429.52
To Boot Camp - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
So the nitwits are out already. Fury talks weren't private? Did the media know anything about what was offered or negotiated? No. That's what private is. Further, when Joshua signs or agrees to a deal with DAZN to fight Wilder on a specific date or within a date range AND Wilder refuses to sign a similar deal. We should ALL drag him. Until then, the Joshualites are just grasping for straws.
The whole ridiculing wilder because he didn’t sign to dazn wasn’t about getting the Joshua fight for the legions of Hearn minions....they are mad because wilder stood up to dazn and Hearn, which are seen by nationalist fans as “we are taking over America”.....as you pointed out, Joshua isn’t signed to dazn. But they want wilder to....under pain of online troll ridicule....via Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. They want him to leave PBC- Showtime/FOX and be under (however great or limited) some manner of control by Hearn, who they worship as a living god. Let wilder and his team start demanding Joshua sign with PBC and mandate the fight on FOX or Showtime ppv and see what their reaction is....
Oldskoolg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 08:14 AM #38
Interim Champion

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
James Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,059.20
Try typing without AJ's dick in your mouth - "red Look pretty for GAY J - "red 

Ofc he wants it private cuz he doesn't want the public to see he's the one avoiding Joshua.
James Hunt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 08:22 AM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 415 Post(s)
Adamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 16,217.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
I like the way you spun this. I will say this though, regardless of the fight result or the opinions of fans who follow fighters based on their win-loss record or nationality, fighting Fury raised Wilder's profile.
Agreed on that, but I for one learned more about Fury than Wilder in that fight.
I'll happily admit that I thought it was way too early in Fury's comeback, that he would not have shed enough weight, would not be near sharp enough and was just looking for a cash-out. The big Pikey proved me wrong though and fought the 2nd best fight of his career. Though if he had been that extra couple of % sharper like he was against Wlad, Wilder wouldn't have landed even those 2 big bombs.
Adamsc151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 08:24 AM #40
Pounding

Quoted: 2152 Post(s)
BALLS DEEP has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS DEEP has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS DEEP has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS DEEP has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS DEEP has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS DEEP has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS DEEP has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS DEEP has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS DEEP has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS DEEP has a reputation beyond reputeBALLS DEEP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 102,313.73
Total Points: 111,446.01
Keep posting, bro. - Libido Sanchez you need more food - MANGLER tuna melt - MANGLER hungry - MARKBNLV An apple for the Apple man!! - Disposable Arts 
It's a big MAC! Lol. - jazluvr beer for the avi - led Thanks dude - £-4-£ No Message - iJohn Locke apple for an apple-lover - led 
Better invention than the I phone - P.K BURRRRRRRRRR! Randomness...... - Bloody$Nate$ Good luck for bets - jazluvr Cheers fellow billionaire.  Sip some and spit it on the poor!!! - Rip Chudd Thanks! Cheers - led 
Cool bro - rorymac RIP Steve Jobs (1955-2011) - VEG Zune is taking over - VEG Thanks for the points, here's a spare wheel. - RajahBell Happy Holidays! - led 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - ƒallenloki Childhood Cancer - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - SOY-COMO-SOY AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - sigrab jr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - - v e t - Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANIAC310 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Says the guy who tries to negotiate in public after running away from private meetings.
BALLS DEEP is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List