Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-15-2019, 08:38 AM #11
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 381 Post(s)
|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,863.17

Quote:
Originally Posted by W1LL View Post
You shouldn't try to seduce another man's woman in the first place, brudda. How did her partner feel about yours and her "friendship"? It's a different story if the woman is in a chitty relationship and throwing herself at you, obviously.

Did you stop to consider that she may have been grooming you to be a "friend" with amazing, secret benefits for the both of you? And by coming over all soppy and needy in texts you just fooking blew your chances? You should have played it cool.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Yeah i'm gonna off myself right now.

The thought of never finding out what her pus6y feels like... and the thought of... did I have a chance? It makes me want to blow my brains out.

If I could just **** her once I feel like, I might be able survive... I might be able to handle it... the fact that I might have blown my chance and I'll never get another one is driving me ****ing insane.
|DARKSEID| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 08:43 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7251 Post(s)
mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 98,155.43
No Message - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
lol - denium 1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland No Message - aldo5408 
No Message - aldo5408 eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest Truly knowledgeable - jas 
Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir good luck!!! - Turd Best Ever To get it up for the fat bird lol - BigZ44 Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks for the stream! - W1LL 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

|DARKSEID| dont contact her for a week + ffs. she WILL contact you, just try to stop with the obsessive stalker vibe again, remember what happened last time?
mlac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 08:46 AM #13
Éirinn go Brách

Quoted: 3987 Post(s)
W1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,554.72
Great posting, Usyk Brother! - Tony Trick-Pony Ol Robbie. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
Yeah i'm gonna off myself right now.

The thought of never finding out what her pus6y feels like... and the thought of... did I have a chance? It makes me want to blow my brains out.

If I could just **** her once I feel like, I could survive... the fact that I might have blown my chance and I'll never get another one is driving me ****ing insane.
It's okay pal, all may not be lost, despite how chitty you may be feeling right now.

What you have to do is nip that beta/cuck chit in the bud right away. Don't come across needy anymore, don't send her grovelling texts (you've probably already done this but oh well). Will you run into her in your day-to-day life, or will she have removed herself? If you only saw her on mutually agreed occasions, there's a chance you may never see or hear from her again.

Don't apologize for expressing your feelings to her either, dang it. Let's just assume she's gone, and you can start the recovery process now lol. That way, if/when she does respond, you can start fresh and play it cool. The problem here is that, if you were reading things wrong, you may have just cut the cord in her eyes.

There is zero chance she could have mistook you for gay upto this point is there?
W1LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 08:48 AM #14
Éirinn go Brách

Quoted: 3987 Post(s)
W1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,554.72
Great posting, Usyk Brother! - Tony Trick-Pony Ol Robbie. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Or just send her another text, "Actually, I've given it some more thought and I don't think we would work as anything more than friends, so my recent offer is now off the table. Sorry for any disappointment, but let me know if you still up for getting our nails done Friday?? xD xD xoxoxoxo"
W1LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 08:54 AM #15
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 381 Post(s)
|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute|DARKSEID| has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,863.17

Quote:
Originally Posted by W1LL View Post
It's okay pal, all may not be lost, despite how chitty you may be feeling right now.

What you have to do is nip that beta/cuck chit in the bud right away. Don't come across needy anymore, don't send her grovelling texts (you've probably already done this but oh well). Will you run into her in your day-to-day life, or will she have removed herself? If you only saw her on mutually agreed occasions, there's a chance you may never see or hear from her again.

Don't apologize for expressing your feelings to her either, dang it. Let's just assume she's gone, and you can start the recovery process now lol. That way, if/when she does respond, you can start fresh and play it cool. The problem here is that, if you were reading things wrong, you may have just cut the cord in her eyes.

There is zero chance she could have mistook you for gay upto this point is there?
When we were hanging out I was macking the shlt out of her, i was playing it cool as hell... it was like ok i'm hanging out with this fine ass girl.. and she has a boyfriend but I don't care i'm going to keep intriguing her mind, keep her interested and I don't want or need anything in return. She always initiated the touching and the texting. My mindset was.. I got this.. She's going to be mine anyway, there's no way she won't fall for me, i'm better than her man.

Then when I felt her soft lips on mine, and they were moist, there was a tiny bit of spit that she left on me. I completely lost my shlt...

And when she started ignoring me after I made a move... I completely fell apart. It's like I couldn't control myself.

And then when i couldn't control myself from texting her again, it got even worse, and when she didn't respond again, it spiralled even further. Now i'm a beta mess and nothing is making it feel better.
|DARKSEID| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 09:00 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4558 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 54,945.27
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -jose- View Post
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 09:00 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 483 Post(s)
Longhaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,448.48

You screwed it up and should have let it play out.Unless she was telling you how unhappy she was all the time you should have continued to be her emotional tampon.That kiss was sign of things to come.Once a woman makes an emotional connection with you sooner or later you will be plowing it.I think you jumped the gun.
Longhaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 12:44 PM #18
Interim Champion

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
10COUNT has a reputation beyond repute10COUNT has a reputation beyond repute10COUNT has a reputation beyond repute10COUNT has a reputation beyond repute10COUNT has a reputation beyond repute10COUNT has a reputation beyond repute10COUNT has a reputation beyond repute10COUNT has a reputation beyond repute10COUNT has a reputation beyond repute10COUNT has a reputation beyond repute10COUNT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 10,001.89

She's not replying and went cold cause her boyfriend found out. What a dummy.
10COUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 01:12 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
WallabeeKing has a reputation beyond reputeWallabeeKing has a reputation beyond reputeWallabeeKing has a reputation beyond reputeWallabeeKing has a reputation beyond reputeWallabeeKing has a reputation beyond reputeWallabeeKing has a reputation beyond reputeWallabeeKing has a reputation beyond reputeWallabeeKing has a reputation beyond reputeWallabeeKing has a reputation beyond reputeWallabeeKing has a reputation beyond reputeWallabeeKing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 16,482.87

For some reason, this was playing in my head reading OP's post.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
WallabeeKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 02:01 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 633 Post(s)
blue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 50,526.06

she wanted to be your WHORE. not your girlfriend fool.

blue_dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
heartbreak, thread?

User Tag List