No announcement yet.

Passionate YouTube channel says DAZN needs the help from ****Hub... lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    Ive seen a few of his vids and the anti DAZN narrative is plenty clear to see. He obviously sees DAZN as a direct threat to the PBC for some reason and has joined the calling to get on the internet and shill for the PBC. This guy is all about breaking down how DAZN is failing so no point signing up.
    Good for you man, but if you want more people to listen and subscribe you better start making short videos that are straight to the point. Most people don't have time for such long videos. If that video was 5-10 minutes long I would've watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
      I'm just curious to why the LDBC only back PBC fighters. They want DAZN and Bob Arum to fail. The only non PBC fighters they back are crawford and maybe jacobs. They are all saying jacobs beat canelo.

Hmmmmmm i wonder why.
      The guy did an hour rant because of this thread, something about ''cesspooling'' tsk tsk

Comment

Originally posted by WORLDBREAKER View Post
        Yeah I'm unknown dude that probably has more people on average in his live stream then most of those bigger boxing channels.
        This seems unlikely. I listened to some of your stuff and agree that Frankie is misrepresenting you. You talk boxing in a reasonable way. But I swear every non-professional youtube boxing video I've seen has involved the guy finding reasons to randomly big himself up. Sat in a shitty car talking about how rich he is or a shitty house talking about how successful he is etc.

I don't know if we really need to hear how everyone is a nerd compared to you because you went to a Pacquiao fight and used to be an athlete and have a girlfriend/wife. You're spending hours per day taking boxing on yt but dudes who spend minutes per day typing a post are the nerds?

In the last day you put up 4 hours of yourself talking. Day before that 5 and a half hours. Day before that 3 and a half hours. And these videos have a few hundred views each so how is that more than the big channels? And how are you not a massive nerd?
        Last edited by Clegg; 05-14-2019, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          . You talk boxing in a reasonable way. But I swear every non-professional youtube boxing video I've seen has involved the guy finding reasons to randomly big himself up.
          He’s not a boxing fan. He’s anti DAZN, Hearn, GBP. In this stream embedded below he even admits he never watched Julian Williams fight before the Hurd fight, and goes an orgy for the current 154 division. Also as usual discredits Canelo Alvarez.

Press Play here, TIMESTAMPED.

Comment

Eff Pandas icha aboutfkntime bigdunny1 DaNeutral.

TIMESTAMPED. CLICK TO PLAY!

“I can destroy Canelo’s resume...”

Comment

This LDBC host claims Canelo is a Crusierweight... then says Canelo should’ve stayed at 154 and ducked it because of the Charlos...lol

Curtis Harper boliodogs

TIMESTAMPED. Click To Play! @18:50

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                This LDBC host claims Canelo is a Crusierweight... then says Canelo should’ve stayed at 154 and ducked it because of the Charlos...lol

Curtis Harper boliodogs

TIMESTAMPED. Click To Play! @18:50

Lions cry ?!?!?

Comment

In a groundbreaking discovery, middle-aged African American boxing fans discovered how to post videos to YouTube within the past 5 years. Since then we have seen a constant stream of such fellows spouting complete nonsense, no production quality, boring as hell with the same opinion as all the others doing the exact same thing. Like that isn't cringey enough, look how edgey and smart they seem to think they are. I feel bad for people who are really, really dumb but are oblivious and think they're really intelligent and witty. Nuke these people already.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    Lions cry ?!?!?
                    The whole live stream was based on Canelo. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                      The whole live stream was based on Canelo. Lol
                      They need to be hyping up and praising Broner. FOTD

Comment

Working...
                      X