Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-11-2019, 09:53 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
Boxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 48,573.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufordTannen View Post
Has nothing to do with being sjw you tard. Your join date is from this year lol
It's a new account, and the sky is blue. Good post man, nice talk.
Boxing1013 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-11-2019, 09:54 PM #22
Contender

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Crusty AF is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,601.70

Missed the fight. Was she bangable?
Crusty AF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 09:54 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Boxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Just needs more gentlemen in the sport to make sure to catch her when she eats a piece.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

And fortunately a lot of the guys just have no power anyway.

Well yeah Hugo definitely doesn't.
Old 05-11-2019, 09:58 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieClutch View Post
I was gonna ask him how he knew who the "usual suspects" would be if he just got here 3 months ago lol.

Dude's a clown and immediately made huge assumptions about politics.
Lol man. Here is a proposition for you - what if...I had a different account, and this is a new one? Wow that's pretty incredible isn't it. Mind-blowing stuff.

Also I brought up politics in the sense that many people on this site will take the opposite view depending on who says it. It's exactly like politics.

You're a Bears fan, with a Bears QB in your avatar, who wants weak women reffing men's boxing matches.

You're not even a man to me. You're a wimp. You're not doing women any favors by encouraging that stuff but keep being you with your little virtue signaling self.
Old 05-11-2019, 09:59 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusty AF View Post
Missed the fight. Was she bangable?
I have been in there with some awful looking women, I'm not proud to say. There is no way I could even consider getting in there with this lady. Not that it matters - she should never be reffing a full grown man's fight.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:03 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3853 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 79,877.43
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 &quot;I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet&quot;. Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopetego View Post
Women are physically inferior to men, and that includes their ability to perceive punches at high speeds and take quick, calculated decissions. They aren't strong or fast enough to keep the pace with men. they have slow ass reflexes and tend to be too emotional when they judge stuff. Women aren't fit to be boxing referees / judges.
Fairly certain Ann Wolfe EVEN TODAY would not only be a better ref than the ones we have, in her prime she'd probably clean beat 80% of the men under 147.

I get your point bro, but there are ALWAYS exceptions.
revelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 11:09 PM #27
Emeritus Champion

Quoted: 4675 Post(s)
BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,635.02
Total Points: 80,532,547.95
Thanks man! - .BronzeBomber. cheers enjoy the summer. - Amazinger no disrespect to the hom0s but I don't understand how done guys turn gay with so many fine women in this world  :kiss: - -jose- No Message - jaded Merry Christmas Boston - TBear 
I know WOW she's bad! - -jose- For the efforts thank you man. - Accountoffline what's up Boss I'm going to the Cotto fight pretty excited and sad at the same time thanks for the green amigo hope everything good on your end I miss them funny threads all there is now iss trump or dick threads lol smh - -jose- Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey lol - -jose- 
Medal of honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas - TBear Merry Christmas to you and Family! - Talisayen Thanks! - GhostofDempsey Thanks! - GhostofDempsey 
To a good man... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - GhostofDempsey Have a Merry Christmas - TBear good luck for life - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MDPopescu World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline 

Donít have a problem with women refs so long as they do a decent job. The woman who reffed this fight did a good job
BostonGuy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 11:13 PM #28
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 4134 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 75,726.95
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Didn't even notice her so I guess she did well
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

You know who HATE WOMEN the most? Guys who can never get the Women They Want...
sicko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 11:45 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
Donít have a problem with women refs so long as they do a decent job. The woman who reffed this fight did a good job
So you think an average woman is strong enough to ref a MW fight (guys fighting at 175)? Just absurd to try and co-sign that in the efforts to try and virtue signal.
Old 05-11-2019, 11:51 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
Didn't even notice her so I guess she did well

You know who HATE WOMEN the most? Guys who can never get the Women They Want...
Lol. Well honestly she kind of looked like a dude so maybe that's why you didn't notice her.

And not that it has anything do with my original post, but I have almost 0 respect for women in general, because of their general actions. But I also have 0 problem getting any kind of woman because deep down they aren't attracted to guys trying to white knight and treat them like a man. They want you to be a man and treat them like a woman. It's genetics.

I just expect a woman to be a woman and man to be a man. If you really feel comfortable with a woman like that reffing a fight between two 175 pound men, I mean that's wild.

You may think that virtue signaling like that gets you pus.sy man but it really doesn't. Women like men, who act like men, and who treat them like women.

And it's not even about getting pus.sy - it's about safety in this regard and there is no way I would trust any woman to get involved in a fight between two grown men. They genetically aren't strong enough. Crazy anyone would try to argue against that.

Share This With Friends

Tags
korobov/aleem?, woman

User Tag List