Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-10-2019, 07:55 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1668 Post(s)
yankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,184.80
Total Points: 18,924.17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone WBCfan View Post
So much lies and deception came tumbling down while I was away this last month.

Haymon and PBC lying about Hearn and his offer to Ortiz, who was exposed as a cowardly moron

"AJ don't want the wilder smoke, 50 million yo"

Offers $100 million, Wilder runs

"AJ scare of Ortiz yo he scare homie"

Offers Ortiz 15x his highest payday, Ortiz lies about getting lowball and runs

So it's done right, no more Wilder morons are left surely
The offer Joshua was only for their fights. The offer for wilder was a multifight deal to switch networks. Not the same thing.
yankees7448 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-10-2019, 08:09 AM #22
Banned

Quoted: 2892 Post(s)
Bjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,245.21
Total Points: 54,006.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli1875 View Post
He's a boxer , as long as he continues knocking folk out people will want to watch him . Its a fighting not an honesty and integrity contest
Talking smack and choosing to fight low caliber opponents is not impressive.

Wilder turned down a chance to be #1 HW in world...actually make PFP lists...nothing.

Anthony Joshua is the #1 HW in the world. Period.

Fury is #2.
Bjl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 08:15 AM #23
Up and Comer

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
OnlytheTruth will become famous soon enoughOnlytheTruth will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,128.15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjl12 View Post
Talking smack and choosing to fight low caliber opponents is not impressive.

Wilder turned down a chance to be #1 HW in world...actually make PFP lists...nothing.

Anthony Joshua is the #1 HW in the world. Period.

Fury is #2.
I agree with you apart from HW's being on P4P lists...not going to happen.
OnlytheTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 09:06 AM #24
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 17697 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 123,777.03
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

I just wish the Brits were this vocal when Hearn lied about wanting to make the fight initially or when Fury signed with TR delaying the Wilder rematch.

But hey, their all just upset that the #1 Brit married an American girl.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 09:33 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 983 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 36,100.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees7448 View Post
The offer Joshua was only for their fights. The offer for wilder was a multifight deal to switch networks. Not the same thing.
Wilder wasn't on a network , he declined DAZN offer then went to one. He also did this with Fury and further complicated things by neglecting the agreed to rematch in the U.K, insisting it had to be at Barclays center for a second robbery. Ha

The multi deal was also something Wilder asked for which was two Joshua fights and Hearn considered the second be on Showtime PPV it's plausible so stop lying.

Last edited by REDEEMER; 05-10-2019 at 09:38 AM.
REDEEMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 09:42 AM #26
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 5331 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 69,469.85
Total Points: 77,296.71
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I'm still defending him ToDisDay!
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 09:47 AM #27
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Is this Freedom?
Old 05-10-2019, 10:35 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 992 Post(s)
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 44,892.64

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
I just wish the Brits were this vocal when Hearn lied about wanting to make the fight initially or when Fury signed with TR delaying the Wilder rematch.

But hey, their all just upset that the #1 Brit married an American girl.
Who is #1 Brit? Prince Harry? Yeah we are dead upset about that lol.

As for the other bit, we are not vocal about Hearn lying because we dont know what the **** you are on about.
DaNeutral. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 10:40 AM #29
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
Who is #1 Brit? Prince Harry? Yeah we are dead upset about that lol.

As for the other bit, we are not vocal about Hearn lying because we dont know what the **** you are on about.
Yes you do but keep pretending. It's ok. You should be vocal about the dude in your avi avoiding the Wilder rematch.
Old 05-10-2019, 10:45 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 983 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 36,100.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Yes you do but keep pretending. It's ok. You should be vocal about the dude in your avi avoiding the Wilder rematch.
You're not a Wilder fan though?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
REDEEMER is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
ain't, defending, so..., there?, wilder

User Tag List