Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-09-2019, 03:16 PM #121
Runways Only

Quoted: 3623 Post(s)
I'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 202,897.65

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
stop calling for help you race baiting c-ck gurgling maggot.

DAZN did great sales worldwide. Tremendous revenue generated Sat night. There however were a ton of issues and problems that hopefully didn't result in mass cancellations. You only get 1 chance to make a 1st impression and DAZN's 1st impression among a number of customers was negative. Just the facts.

Hopefully they get it fixed in time for the next big fight.
Stop lying! DAZN did horrible sales like $48million and the color of their font on login will be the demise of DAZN because Haymon says so!
I'm Widdit! is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-09-2019, 03:17 PM #122
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7667 Post(s)
Mammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,638.23
Total Points: 157,695.26
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
You sir are a good man. Real recognize real. You even kept it 100 after Jacobs lost. Props for being a true gangsta in the mean streets unlike DAZN-hatin Mary Kohns!
Jacobs is still bad ass in my eyes but Canelo was faster and more accurate. My only issue was the commentary. Oh, well.....
Mammoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 03:31 PM #123
The GOAT

Quoted: 3133 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,574.95
Total Points: 58,139.15
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
Not for me

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Did you pay your neighbor or what? lol
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 03:44 PM #124
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7667 Post(s)
Mammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,638.23
Total Points: 157,695.26
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
Did you pay your neighbor or what? lol
When they started it was 10 bucks. I've never canceled so they only charge me the ten still.
Mammoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 04:03 PM #125
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1037 Post(s)
El Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 29,480.45
Hilarious Memes! Keep 'em Coming! - ƒearless good songs - Santa_ Nice pic comparison - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1013 View Post
I was roughly averaging the average monthly cost of the annual purchase($9) with the one month cost ($20). Assuming the subs were roughly 50/50 of monthly buys and annual buys.

I realize they are using the whole $100 now towards the revenue numbers for this month. A little slick math I think but they are genuinely excited by the numbers so that's a good thing imo.

It's just every month they aren't going to get all those annual buys they got this month from Canelo.
So they'll report a loss for the next Canelo fight more likely.
El Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 09:50 PM #126
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1584 Post(s)
Boxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 73,768.33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjl12 View Post
God you are dumb as wood.

Single month plans are $19.99 and annual plans are $99.99.

DAZN reports they earned new subscriptions consisting of BOTH monthly and annual plans which exceeded 48M in revenue.

Do you understand now, BOY?
I don't think you read all of my posts lol.

Accounting all of the $100 plans for that month obviously will lead to problems in the following months since they can't use any of that to account for their expenses. Obviously they won't have to pay Canelo most of those months, but they will have at least 1 more fight they have to pay him in that span, maybe 2, depending on when people bought.

And they must have a ton of other usual monthly expenses - I would love to look at their numbers and see what all they have going on. It was some slick accounting by DAZN but they seem happy with the numbers so that's great. I don't really expect you to understand accounting though but it's cute that you try to act smart here BJ.
Boxing1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 09:53 PM #127
Undisputed Champion

Boxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gitano View Post
So they'll report a loss for the next Canelo fight more likely.
Yeah I would just really like to know their short and long-term plans. But they seem really happy with these numbers so they probably feel they are on the right track.

Just wondering what the average revenue they need per month is to break even. And how close they are now. Interesting times, I hope they can succeed and produce good fights, and keep that monthly amount close to $10.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:02 PM #128
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
It's about customer retention. Forget what happened with one fight. It's not going to stay. I paid $20 for it and already canceled it.

It's a poor platform. Horrible customer experience, zero ability to speak with anyone live, lags here and there with the highest internet speed. If you can't watch it on your TV, it's absolutely pointless.

I do not see how this company is going to stay in business in the long haul.
My experience so far with them has been great - I've watched it on my Roku and have had no streaming issues.

But I agree that they probably need to iron out some of the kinks you, and others, have mentioned.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:12 PM #129
The GOAT

Quoted: 3133 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,574.95
Total Points: 58,139.15
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
When they started it was 10 bucks. I've never canceled so they only charge me the ten still.
Right so that means that you pay more than me. I paid $108.00 for the year sub
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 10:58 PM #130
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 22390 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 105,463.38
Total Points: 548,916.07
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1013 View Post
And they must have a ton of other usual monthly expenses - I would love to look at their numbers and see what all they have going on. It was some slick accounting by DAZN but they seem happy with the numbers so that's great. I don't really expect you to understand accounting though but it's cute that you try to act smart here BJ.
$6 bil in commitments over the next 5 years and a high of $277 million in revenue in 2018
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
canelo, dazn, jacobs