Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2019, 12:24 PM #151
The Big Dunn The Big Dunn is offline
Enemy of the State
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 48,911
Quoted: 17675 Post(s)
Rep Power: 125
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 121,836.84
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 123,063.74
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
But it does come at a cost is my bottom line.

If it comes at a cost thats acceptable to you, me or someone else is always up for debate, but as I see it if you're a hardcore boxing fan DAZN is already a must have if you got the money or don't got a A+ illegal stream provider for DAZN.



When you previously paid $150ish for Canelo fights & now either gotta pay $40 for them or $100 for them + a ton of other fights it seems like a good to huge savings to me.

So if you are a casual its saving you $110 a year. If you are a hardcore who don't give a f#ck about HBO anymore its saving you $200 a year ($50 for regular HBO, 150/hbo-100/dazn + $150 for the Canelo fights & maybe even more for non-Canelo PPV fights). I do agree there is more cost/benefit sh^t going on if you dig other HBO content.



Nah I get you. There is clearly good & bad with this & sh^t thats great for some fans right now & makes a ton of sense + not so great & doesn't make as much sense to other fans. Thats fair & to be expected.

Thats the difficult job DAZN has with finding a acceptable middle ground to appease the critic mass of consumers from all angles who'll make them sustainable in the US & Worldwide.
Yes it cots, but I thought we are talking just about boxing. It isn't an additional cost for boxing. As a hardcore fan, it seems to be a must have. I am just saying if we are doing a cost benefit analysis I find it extreme value when discussing exclusive PPV fighters (Floyd, canelo) but excessive cost when discussing non PPV fighters.

Lets look at this weekend. Yes huge savings if the service had as clear a showing as PPV. Instead, there were so many reports of people not being able to see it for various reasons that it doesn't appear to be that much of a value.

basically, many (not all) paid for a broken, choppy stream that was closer to the quality they got when they streamed it illegally for free.

DAZN has to essentially change how boxing is purchased. We as long time fans know the overwhelming majority of PPV sales are day of. If DAZN can change this and get people to get yearly subscriptions, great.

if not, perhaps the same issues happen every weekend of major fights. How long will fans tolerate that?
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-06-2019, 01:26 PM #152
Eff Pandas Eff Pandas is offline
Ignore List Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Camel Toe Capital of the World, Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 38,759
Quoted: 19170 Post(s)
Rep Power: 120
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,030,106.79
Bank: 149,254.47
Total Points: 1,179,361.26
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Yes it cots, but I thought we are talking just about boxing.
Well there is a whole other spectrum of debates to have with DAZN involving past, current & future players in boxing & sports & entertainment in general so its a wider topic then just boxing & I thought your point of having HBO for reasons beyond boxing opened that up more.

Quote:
It isn't an additional cost for boxing. As a hardcore fan, it seems to be a must have. I am just saying if we are doing a cost benefit analysis I find it extreme value when discussing exclusive PPV fighters (Floyd, canelo) but excessive cost when discussing non PPV fighters.
I get that, but it seems less relevant if you are a hardcore fan to me cuz you're going to be watching boxing. And while I don't disagree DAZN needs to improve I think they are improving consistently already. I mean I think the Canelo/GBP deal was an improvement. I think the GGG deal was an improvement. I think the Devin Haney addition while smaller & less notable is an improvement.

Quote:
Lets look at this weekend. Yes huge savings if the service had as clear a showing as PPV. Instead, there were so many reports of people not being able to see it for various reasons that it doesn't appear to be that much of a value.

basically, many (not all) paid for a broken, choppy stream that was closer to the quality they got when they streamed it illegally for free.
Oh no doubt. 100% thats an issue & a problem. I find that less compelling as a topic at this early point in their trajectory, whether it ends up going up or down, cuz its to be expected. EVERYONE has issues when they are on some new thing. Now how they deal with it next time & longer term is relevant. And them having continual problems with their stream could become a legit issue, but at this time I think its just typical new product bs that every company has.

Basically like entrepreneurs say if your product is perfect you put it out too late. Consumers paying you there hard earned money don't wanna hear that, but the reality is if your product is perfect that usually means someone gots the jump on you & part of success in business is timing & being too late can be the difference in you thriving & growing or never getting off the ground or being profitable.

Quote:
DAZN has to essentially change how boxing is purchased. We as long time fans know the overwhelming majority of PPV sales are day of. If DAZN can change this and get people to get yearly subscriptions, great.

if not, perhaps the same issues happen every weekend of major fights. How long will fans tolerate that?
Yes & no. Like I said I think DAZN is more like a sport-oriented HBO app than its some entirely new concept. People are paying for content on a monthly or yearly basis already. And sometimes its includes boxing content or thats the reason people are buying it despite there being other content besides boxing.

But I do think the casual fan angle with this made it so that $20 a month option become a thing & is why the free trial doesn't exist already so soon into their US run. So thats a legit issue with how DAZN needs to price there content when they got a thing people wanna see as much as Canelo fights.

Randomly does anyone know if they offered or still offer DAZN free trials in other countries?
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 05:32 PM #153
Grimgash Grimgash is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Age: 32
Posts: 2,609
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24
Grimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 9,999.72
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 11,196.40
Cheers! - Boxing Goat 
Send a message via AIM to Grimgash
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjl12 View Post
The article states sub numbers havne't been released, but are expected to be at least 4M. ESPN is expected to have no more than 2M and they are the largest sports broadcaster IN THE WORLD.

So DaZone doubling ESPN is pretty significant.

Anthony Joshua has his first fight in the U.S. now. If he dominates and dominates again...it builds his U.S. profile and A.J. and Canelo are both in their primes.

Meanwhile Deyonce (PBC) has NOBODY to fight and is 34 years old. Deyonce just ducked Joshua and is literally begging Fury for a rematch to redeem himself.

Fury is with ESPN/TR, but I think PBC and TR/ESPN can do business.

Hopefully they just push PBC out. PBC so cancerous for boxing, honestly
What I mean though is are they covering their money, or are they trying to operate at a loss hoping it goes up. Disney owns ESPN and they have a high pay rate for their ads.
Grimgash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 09:15 PM #154
Bjl12 Bjl12 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 4,967
Quoted: 2892 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Bjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these parts
Points: 52,687.61
Bank: 1,245.21
Total Points: 53,932.82
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimgash View Post
What I mean though is are they covering their money, or are they trying to operate at a loss hoping it goes up. Disney owns ESPN and they have a high pay rate for their ads.
I'm not sure although I imagine most business ventures incorporate initial loss which is why its termed "investment"
Bjl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 04:25 AM #155
Bjl12 Bjl12 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 4,967
Quoted: 2892 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Bjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these parts
Points: 52,687.61
Bank: 1,245.21
Total Points: 53,932.82
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
You avoided answering the question. SHO is a service you buy for things other than boxing. Boxing is a bonus you don't have to pay additionally for. Fox is free, as is CBS. FS1 and Bounce are included in your regular cable service.

WHo said or implied PPV was free? Again you avoided answering the question. Many people don't have high speed internet in 2019 because internet is offered at different speeds for different prices.

It would be nice if you could answer the questions to have an actual discussion about DAZN vs PBC. The fact is the #1 trending topic this weekend was DAZN sucks because of the issues many fans experienced trying to purchase the fight.

I get that you are anti Haymon for whatever reasons but his product has never been trending so negatively.

I'm here if you wish to have answer the questions posed to you.
Showtime is owned by CBS. CBS is actually free (with cable subscription). CBS does air some fights. Showtime also airs some fights. You canNOT view Showtime without a specific Showtime subscription. In other words...It is NOT free

PPV costs $75-100 depending on who is fighting. There is nothing cool about that. DAZN offers the same thing plus access to more/other boxing fights, MMA content, and baseball content...and it's less than 2 PPV's or the same as 1 Floyd PPV...for an entire year.

I dislike Haymon because he's an In-House promoter (just like Arum) and he's stopping Crawford from fighting Spencer. I want to see the best fight the best. I'm not going to make any excuses about it (like you). The best should fight the best.

Canelo fights the best.
Loma fights the best.
Joshua fights the best.

It's mostly PBC fighters who don't step up. Tank Davis, Wilder (literally has 2 notable fights in his ENTIRE career and he LOST 1 of them and was ALMOST KTFO in the other), Spencer (fighting LIGHTWEIGHTS). And people like you defend it because of some pro-black nonsense. It's disgusting and disappointing from a human standpoint.

Get help
Bjl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 08:28 AM #156
The Big Dunn The Big Dunn is offline
Enemy of the State
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 48,911
Quoted: 17675 Post(s)
Rep Power: 125
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 121,836.84
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 123,063.74
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjl12 View Post
Showtime is owned by CBS. CBS is actually free (with cable subscription). CBS does air some fights. Showtime also airs some fights. You canNOT view Showtime without a specific Showtime subscription. In other words...It is NOT free

PPV costs $75-100 depending on who is fighting. There is nothing cool about that. DAZN offers the same thing plus access to more/other boxing fights, MMA content, and baseball content...and it's less than 2 PPV's or the same as 1 Floyd PPV...for an entire year.

I dislike Haymon because he's an In-House promoter (just like Arum) and he's stopping Crawford from fighting Spencer. I want to see the best fight the best. I'm not going to make any excuses about it (like you). The best should fight the best.

Canelo fights the best.
Loma fights the best.
Joshua fights the best.

It's mostly PBC fighters who don't step up. Tank Davis, Wilder (literally has 2 notable fights in his ENTIRE career and he LOST 1 of them and was ALMOST KTFO in the other), Spencer (fighting LIGHTWEIGHTS). And people like you defend it because of some pro-black nonsense. It's disgusting and disappointing from a human standpoint.

Get help
DAZN offers Canelo fights lower than the PPV cost. None of the other fights on DAZN would be on PPV so it's dishonest to act like paying $8.33 a month, plus the cost of high speed internet (to prevent any glitching) is saving money when 95%-99% of the fights on DAZN wouldn't require an additional cost under the old model.

Canelo fought Fielding on DAZN is Fielding the best? Loma just fought Crolla, is he the best? AJ just fought Povetkin is he the best? Seems like the actual fights that have happened don't match your rhetoric.

Pro black nonsense? Ahh when you run out of excuses make it a race thing. I see the kind of person you really are.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 02:57 PM #157
Bjl12 Bjl12 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 4,967
Quoted: 2892 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Bjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these parts
Points: 52,687.61
Bank: 1,245.21
Total Points: 53,932.82
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
DAZN offers Canelo fights lower than the PPV cost. None of the other fights on DAZN would be on PPV so it's dishonest to act like paying $8.33 a month, plus the cost of high speed internet (to prevent any glitching) is saving money when 95%-99% of the fights on DAZN wouldn't require an additional cost under the old model.

Canelo fought Fielding on DAZN is Fielding the best? Loma just fought Crolla, is he the best? AJ just fought Povetkin is he the best? Seems like the actual fights that have happened don't match your rhetoric.

Pro black nonsense? Ahh when you run out of excuses make it a race thing. I see the kind of person you really are.
You dont buy high speed internet for DAZN. In 2019 high speed internet is a basic necessity for...YouTube, Spotify, Netflix, and essentially ANY kind of streaming. If you play Playstation or XBOX you'll need high speed internet to play online.

Canelo moved up to a 3rd weight class and fought the weakest CHAMPION in his first fight at that weight class.

Try to pick on Canelos resume. I'll start a new thread for it. Since Pacman rarely fights...Canelo has the SINGLE BEST RESUME in boxing. PERIOD.

Joshua has the BEST HW RESUME in BOXING. PERIOD.

Loma fights anyone. Anyone. Try to say Loma ducks people. We can make a thread about that. Let the forum discuss.

All of DAZN fights are Showtime Caliber..which is A SUBSCRIPTION because it is NOT FREE. So with DAZN you get subscription caliber fights AND PPV as well as lots of other content in boxing, MMA, and baseball.

Sorry that your pro black PBC crew arent on it. Doesnt matter much tho bc their fights are always basic cable...josesito lopez... Robert Guerrero...Ugas...lightweights...etc. They Stay ducking
Bjl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 03:15 PM #158
rolshans rolshans is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,026
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
Rep Power: 6
rolshans has a reputation beyond reputerolshans has a reputation beyond reputerolshans has a reputation beyond reputerolshans has a reputation beyond reputerolshans has a reputation beyond reputerolshans has a reputation beyond reputerolshans has a reputation beyond reputerolshans has a reputation beyond reputerolshans has a reputation beyond reputerolshans has a reputation beyond reputerolshans has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 22,583.45
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 23,810.35
Eddie Hearn bitch boy - DramaShow- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
DAZN offers Canelo fights lower than the PPV cost. None of the other fights on DAZN would be on PPV so it's dishonest to act like paying $8.33 a month, plus the cost of high speed internet (to prevent any glitching) is saving money when 95%-99% of the fights on DAZN wouldn't require an additional cost under the old model.

Canelo fought Fielding on DAZN is Fielding the best? Loma just fought Crolla, is he the best? AJ just fought Povetkin is he the best? Seems like the actual fights that have happened don't match your rhetoric.

Pro black nonsense? Ahh when you run out of excuses make it a race thing. I see the kind of person you really are.
Povetkin was widely considered the #3 HW in the world...so the best? No. But yeah, it absolutely was a PPV fight
rolshans is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 03:16 PM #159
The Big Dunn The Big Dunn is offline
Enemy of the State
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 48,911
Quoted: 17675 Post(s)
Rep Power: 125
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 121,836.84
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 123,063.74
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolshans View Post
Povetkin was widely considered the #3 HW in the world...so the best? No. But yeah, it absolutely was a PPV fight
No it wasn't. Povetkin may have been #3 but that doesn't mean it was a PPV level fight. Same as Wilder/Ortiz wasn't.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 03:25 PM #160
The Big Dunn The Big Dunn is offline
Enemy of the State
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 48,911
Quoted: 17675 Post(s)
Rep Power: 125
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 121,836.84
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 123,063.74
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjl12 View Post
You dont buy high speed internet for DAZN. In 2019 high speed internet is a basic necessity for...YouTube, Spotify, Netflix, and essentially ANY kind of streaming. If you play Playstation or XBOX you'll need high speed internet to play online.

Canelo moved up to a 3rd weight class and fought the weakest CHAMPION in his first fight at that weight class.

Try to pick on Canelos resume. I'll start a new thread for it. Since Pacman rarely fights...Canelo has the SINGLE BEST RESUME in boxing. PERIOD.

Joshua has the BEST HW RESUME in BOXING. PERIOD.

Loma fights anyone. Anyone. Try to say Loma ducks people. We can make a thread about that. Let the forum discuss.

All of DAZN fights are Showtime Caliber..which is A SUBSCRIPTION because it is NOT FREE. So with DAZN you get subscription caliber fights AND PPV as well as lots of other content in boxing, MMA, and baseball.

Sorry that your pro black PBC crew arent on it. Doesnt matter much tho bc their fights are always basic cable...josesito lopez... Robert Guerrero...Ugas...lightweights...etc. They Stay ducking
Uhh dude how many adults play xbox or PS4? Internet isn't offered at one speed as you are aware. The higher the speed the more the cost. Perhaps some people can't afford the higher cost. Just a thought.

Don't move the goalposts because I refuted that part of your post. I made no comments about anyone's resume, just pointed out that these opponents were not "the best" as you stated. You should be adult enough to admit you got caught up using hyperbole.

Again, I don't buy SHO for boxing. I had SHO years before they showed a boxing match. I am not a big baseball or MMA fan. DAZN doesn't have enough alternate programming right now.

You have inadvertently hit on an important point-DAZN doesn't service the african american boxing fan as well as it does the Mexican fan (through GBP) or the England fan bases. It's not about pro black, its about fighters that resonate within a given community.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
dazn, exceeded, subscribers

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 PM.