Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-07-2019, 11:16 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 11262 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 93,158.65
Total Points: 100,250.62
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Yet another thread where we pretend Hearn didn't lie about making the AJ/Wilder fight initially when his plan all along was a to launch DAZN with a non US PPV fight.

Why are the posters that accuse Wilder of ducking always pretend the situation started 6 months after it really did?

As for right now, Haymon refused to accept the DAZN offer because he knows allowing Wilder/AJ will sell a gigantic amount of subscriptions for his competitor that will yield far more than the $100 mil they will pay Wilder.
Hearn didn't lie about anything. Actions speak louder than words and Eddie sent Wilder a contract.

If Wilder had signed it the fight between him and AJ would have happened before AJ/Povetkin, or Hearn would have been sued by all concerned for making false representations about a legally binding business contract and getting a mandatory defence delayed under false pretences.

The bolded is exactly the kind of conflict of interests situation which the MAA was introduced to prevent from occurring.

Haymon is putting his own business interests before the interests of a client, not to mention the sport as a whole.

Will Wilder ever get another chance to earn the kind of money DAZN was offering him?

What if he loses to Breazeale, Ortiz or Fury this year?

What if DAZN decide the money they are investing in US boxing isn't bringing in the kind of subscription numbers they hoped for and reign in the huge guarantees they have been offering?
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-07-2019, 11:24 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7506 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 57,879.43
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
...can we now stop the stupid threads about who.is ducking?
Wilder and Finkel have actually announces it. That's right...the debate is closed.
They want the fight on PPV to maximize revenue. They believe DAZN will be significantly weaker next year, increasing their leverage to insist on PPV.

The side ducking is the side insisting the fighters make less. That side is Hearn's side. He wants DAZN, even though the fighters will make less, because he needs to keep DAZN happy so they don't cancel their contract with him.
WBC WBA IBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 11:25 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
I know trust me, him and Ortiz have been destroyed on social media, and i understand why, those fans actually thought Joshua was avoiding those two, so to see reality that its those two that were ducking Joshua really pissed them off.
Yes, Ortiz's "bogeyman" image has taken a huge knock too, and the rematch between him and Wilder will be devalued as a result.

You can imagine the fan's reaction when it gets announced ...
Old 05-07-2019, 11:26 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 706 Post(s)
Split Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,829.54
Total Points: 28,183.17
Suck my c0ck - denium lol - SuperHanz lol - SuperHanz lol - SuperHanz Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Kill yourself f4gg0t - denium 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
They want the fight on PPV to maximize revenue. They believe DAZN will be significantly weaker next year, increasing their leverage to insist on PPV.

The side ducking is the side insisting the fighters make less. That side is Hearn's side. He wants DAZN, even though the fighters will make less, because he needs to keep DAZN happy so they don't cancel their contract with him.
more pr work from u

yawn
Split Decision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 11:29 AM #15
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 17846 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 128,020.30
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
Hearn didn't lie about anything. Actions speak louder than words and Eddie sent Wilder a contract.

If Wilder had signed it the fight between him and AJ would have happened before AJ/Povetkin, or Hearn would have been sued by all concerned for making false representations about a legally binding business contract and getting a mandatory defence delayed under false pretences.

The bolded is exactly the kind of conflict of interests situation which the MAA was introduced to prevent from occurring.

Haymon is putting his own business interests before the interests of a client, not to mention the sport as a whole.

Will Wilder ever get another chance to earn the kind of money DAZN was offering him?

What if he loses to Breazeale, Ortiz or Fury this year?

What if DAZN decide the money they are investing in US boxing isn't bringing in the kind of subscription numbers they hoped for and reign in the huge guarantees they have been offering?
We've discussed this over and over. The contract was a flat fee that would've cut Wilder out of millions from the total revenues. The same type of offer you posted GGG was right in refusing from Canelo.

Hearn later pointed out his plan for launching DAZN. There is no way he would risk AJ losing and messing tha t up (a point I made yesterday. Interestingly you cut that point out of the post when you replied).

When Hearn put his business interests ahead of the fans and the sport, you didn't say anything. It rings hollow that you are now pretending to care about both.

I don't know if Wilder ever makes what Hearn offered for him to sign to DAZN. What I do know is Hearn can't make a DAZN fight with any of the other top 4 HWT's and Wlad isn't returning. So he better find another way to sell DAZN subscriptions.

What if Wilder loses. The sport goes on.

If DAZN does that then my guess is those fighters will be looking to join PBC , ESPN or Zuffa Boxing.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 11:30 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3338 Post(s)
Boksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 51,751.55
lol - denium lol - denium Imagine it's your dad - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
Dildo Queen - denium F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown Your mum is a fat slag. - Paddy Mashdown 
So you can pretend it's Anthony Joshua's bell end. - ShoulderRoll Here's another for your collection ;) - Boxing Goat This is the medal for the biggest idiot on Boxingscene - Boxing Goat Have a brew, sir. Good post! - Tony Trick-Pony You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! for your collection - Sn1 For the collection - SuperHanz 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ 

Beyonce is ducking like a champ!

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Boksfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 11:41 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
We've discussed this over and over. The contract was a flat fee that would've cut Wilder out of millions from the total revenues. The same type of offer you posted GGG was right in refusing from Canelo.

Hearn later pointed out his plan for launching DAZN. There is no way he would risk AJ losing and messing tha t up (a point I made yesterday. Interestingly you cut that point out of the post when you replied).

When Hearn put his business interests ahead of the fans and the sport, you didn't say anything. It rings hollow that you are now pretending to care about both.

I don't know if Wilder ever makes what Hearn offered for him to sign to DAZN. What I do know is Hearn can't make a DAZN fight with any of the other top 4 HWT's and Wlad isn't returning. So he better find another way to sell DAZN subscriptions.

What if Wilder loses. The sport goes on.

If DAZN does that then my guess is those fighters will be looking to join PBC , ESPN or Zuffa Boxing.
Wilder and GGG's flat fee offers were very different, as I've explained to you many times.

And Golovkin never accepted his, like Wilder pretended to do. If Wilder hadn't lost his pen AJ would have fought him by now, whether Hearn really wanted it or not.
Old 05-07-2019, 11:44 AM #18
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 5664 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,517.90
Total Points: 105,039.70
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
Yes, Ortiz's "bogeyman" image has taken a huge knock too, and the rematch between him and Wilder will be devalued as a result.

You can imagine the fan's reaction when it gets announced ...
Just seen the twitter replies! Damn he is getting rinsed. The thing is casuals don't like ducking. The evidence that Wilder is and was ducking is too long to even start discussing it all over again. Am looking to the future now.

I waited when Finkel said after december 2 we (Team Wilder and Team Joshua) would sit down and make the fight, that was after the media campaign and pressure was too much for him. Then the draw helped because i thought we would get the undisputed fight....Then that turned into "Lets run it back"

Then its the mandatory, now its we are booked until 2020 with Kownacki and Ortiz rematch. So i hope once those fights are out of the way i hope they would be interested.

Am just tired of the posters on here who had to flip flop in accordance with whatever the new excuse is.....After the Fury fight all i kept hearing hear was (Let them run it back, I want to see the rematch)... Now the narrative is been moved lol.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 11:44 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7506 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 57,879.43
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Decision View Post
more pr work from u

yawn
yes yawn indeed. the truth is often boring.

a lot more exciting to pretend that joshua is so scary that a fighter wouldn't accept 100 million dollars because they're scared.
WBC WBA IBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 11:47 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1040 Post(s)
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 46,427.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
...can we now stop the stupid threads about who.is ducking?
Wilder and Finkel have actually announces it. That's right...the debate is closed. There isn't anything more to be said surely, after the fighter himself says he won't fight the other guy.
Does he need to call a press conference? Fly a banner behind a plane? Just stop now. Deyonce doesnt want it, or his masters wont allow it till this day. But can you Curts and other fools just give it a rest- you are encouraging ducking and wrecking the sport.
We know no amount of money or anything you can say to that liar from Alabama won't shame him into a fight with AJ. He gets his 2 mill a fight in half sold houses on non ppv and is happy with that- guy is irrelevant now to actual boxing fans, just stop with all the lies and bs.
No, No they cant do that. Even though it has become the biggest duck in the divisions history as far as im concerned now is the time for his defenders to put in some overtime and think of even more outlandish reasons why its all Anthony Joshua's fault.

Even on this site ive noticed over the past couple of days a load of names i dont recognize coming out with some real nonsense. Im seeing more American flag avatars blaming literally everything thats ever happened in the world on Matchroom and Hearn. They guys have pulled their sleeves up and will be dishing out more fanciful tales of Wilder and his wish to be One name, One face, One champion.
DaNeutral. is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"running, admitted, direction, joshua", wikder

User Tag List