Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2019, 02:15 AM #1
Motorcity Cobra Motorcity Cobra is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 26,509
Quoted: 20370 Post(s)
Rep Power: 62
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 282,466.99
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 283,693.89
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 
Default Jacobs is a nice guy but not very bright

He's not the sharpest tool in the shed outside or inside the ring. I noticed this a couple years ago when he complained he wasn't as big a star as he felt he should be. This was before he fought GGG & really didn't sound interested in fighting GGG at the time. Her thought beating Quillin & Mora twice should've made him a star.

As far as inside the ring...... He's not very smart at all either. Why is he obsessed with switching southpaw when he isn't very good at it? Why is he unaware of the moment? He shows flashes and then he disappears. He fights like he's a high IQ fighter but he's not.

I know there are things he does against other fighters he couldn't do against GGG & Canelo. But in both fights it seems like he was content doing just enough to keep it close.

I thought the judges overcompensated due to the scrutiny they've received about Canelo scorecards. The fight wasn't as close as the scorecards indicated.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-05-2019, 02:21 AM #2
bigdunny1 bigdunny1 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 13,553
Quoted: 7843 Post(s)
Rep Power: 34
bigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 113,546.27
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 114,773.17
Great post, man! - anthonydavid11 awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- 
Default

What happened to that knockout win by Jacobs you predicted? lol just playing with you. I do agree he fought a foolish fight let canelo look like Floyd out there making him miss badly all night. Never switched his game plan that wasn't working. No clue why he kept changing his fight stance. He paid 1M for a unfair weight advantage and decided to try and outbox canelo looked foolish. I agree the judges overcompensated for all the crying by Jacobs before the fight about scoring and shaded rounds his way resulting in closer then should be scores. Even for the compubox nuts it was a wipe out canelo sweeoed every possible punch stat in his favor and literally doubled him up in connect rate. Canelo just way to smart, fast and skilled for Jacobs and when that was apparent he was too shook to bang and risk getting knocked out.

Compubox

Canelo
Total shots
188 of 466 (40%)

Jabs
68 of 202 (34%)

Power shots
120 of 264 (46%)

Jacobs
Total shots
131 of 649 (20%)

Jabs
42 of 290 (15%)

Power shots
89 of 359 (25%)
bigdunny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 02:24 AM #3
Lion81 Lion81 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 1,501
Quoted: 746 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Lion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these parts
Points: 25,631.63
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 26,781.50
Default

Canelo made Jacobs look like trash tonight.

That's the fight in a nutshell...
Lion81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 02:29 AM #4
Motorcity Cobra Motorcity Cobra is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 26,509
Quoted: 20370 Post(s)
Rep Power: 62
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 282,466.99
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 283,693.89
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdunny1 View Post
What happened to that knockout win by Jacobs you predicted? lol just playing with you. I do agree he fought a foolish fight let canelo look like Floyd out there making him miss badly all night. Never switched his game plan that wasn't working. No clue why he kept changing his fight stance. He paid 1M for a unfair weight advantage and decided to try and outbox canelo looked foolish. I agree the judges overcompensated for all the crying by Jacobs before the fight about scoring and shaded rounds his way resulting in closer then should be scores. Even for the compubox nuts it was a wipe out canelo sweeoed every possible punch stat in his favor and literally doubled him up in connect rate. Canelo just way to smart, fast and skilled for Jacobs and when that was apparent he was too shook to bang and risk getting knocked out.

Compubox

Canelo
Total shots
188 of 466 (40%)

Jabs
68 of 202 (34%)

Power shots
120 of 264 (46%)

Jacobs
Total shots
131 of 649 (20%)

Jabs
42 of 290 (15%)

Power shots
89 of 359 (25%)
I win some & lose some. But I'm always honest about who won the fight. Even when it's fighters I'm rooting for. I was rooting hard for Ward in the first Kovalev fight but Ward clearly lost. I was rooting hard for Wilder but if someone feels Fury won I couldn't argue against that.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 02:33 AM #5
dibzvincent143 dibzvincent143 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Iloilo City, Philippines
Age: 27
Posts: 3,945
Quoted: 776 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
dibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 27,932.36
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 29,087.98
No Message - -jose- Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

He even thought broner won against mikey couple of years ago lol

Nah, i was cheering for the dude. Just couldn’t get it done. When you have an opportunity of a lifetime in front of you you step up like it’s the only thing that matters.

Currents fighters just don’t have that second gear we see in cartoons where they remember their families or friends lol
dibzvincent143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 02:35 AM #6
Nehnenqui Nehnenqui is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 298
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Rep Power: 1
Nehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to beholdNehnenqui is a splendid one to behold
Points: 8,475.18
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,475.18
Default

Yeah, Jacobs is a dumb dumb for sure. Paid $1M for an advantage and didn’t use it.
Nehnenqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 02:38 AM #7
Szef Szef is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ancient Egypt
Age: 29
Posts: 13,368
Quoted: 4556 Post(s)
Rep Power: 94
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 53,540.79
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 54,761.58
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 &quot;Location: Ancient Egypt.&quot; Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion81 View Post
Canelo made Jacobs look like trash tonight.

That's the fight in a nutshell...
Yeah and Danny made Canelo look like trash too, according to to your logic.

It was a tactical fight. No fireworks.


The better man won, no doubt, but if you say Canelo made Jacobs look look like trash you're just a fan girl.

The better man won. He didn't dominate. He didn't humiliate his opponent. He got the job done. The end.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 02:41 AM #8
Motorcity Cobra Motorcity Cobra is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 26,509
Quoted: 20370 Post(s)
Rep Power: 62
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 282,466.99
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 283,693.89
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehnenqui View Post
Yeah, Jacobs is a dumb dumb for sure. Paid $1M for an advantage and didnít use it.
Right. wtf was that about
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 02:42 AM #9
FaustoGeraci FaustoGeraci is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Age: 32
Posts: 1,812
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
FaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 12,569.70
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 13,691.25
You're alright, homie - Gift Of Gab crack open this vintage and toast to ya boy P-Willy - Man In Black Good post. - FeFist Suck it - lfc19titles An hotdog for the convict. Hope it reminds you of swallowing sausage in prison. - Robbie Barrett 
Another sausage between a bun to make you feel at home. Dirty convict. - Robbie Barrett 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
Yeah and Danny made Canelo look like trash too, according to to your logic.

It was a tactical fight. No fireworks.


The better man won, no doubt, but if you say Canelo made Jacobs look look like trash you're just a fan girl.

The better man won. He didn't dominate. He didn't humiliate his opponent. He got the job done. The end.
Jacobs made Jacobs look like trash. Like he always does to himself. Gun shy about being Pirogx2 for the first 6 rounds, comes on during the final 3/4th of the fight, then gives up the championship rounds without any urgency. Cries robbery. Rinse and repeat. Last fight he was fortunate to get the split decision.
FaustoGeraci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 02:44 AM #10
Lion81 Lion81 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 1,501
Quoted: 746 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Lion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these parts
Points: 25,631.63
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 26,781.50
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
Yeah and Danny made Canelo look like trash too, according to to your logic.

It was a tactical fight. No fireworks.


The better man won, no doubt, but if you say Canelo made Jacobs look look like trash you're just a fan girl.

The better man won. He didn't dominate. He didn't humiliate his opponent. He got the job done. The end.

Sorry, but Jacobs looked like trash out there. He stumbled twice and just looked slow. Was very unimpressive. Canelo would just choose to turn it up and did as he pleased.

Jacobs won maybe won 3 rounds. Had one solid punch all night. ONE.

Like i said, looked like trash because Canelo was too elite for him.
Lion81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
bright, jacobs, nice

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:14 AM.