Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-03-2019, 09:05 PM #21
Inspecting the Bunker

Quoted: 2785 Post(s)
jreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,684.63
Total Points: 52,884.60
good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang For being one helluva poster - Chief2ndzOnly! chi town info - al capone You're one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Tomasz Adamek: brave ring warrior - Freedom. 
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang just because :kiss: - Bossy For a good treasured friend - jazluvr quik payup gratzie! - `STEELHEAD 49ers/Saints. thanks for your payment, have a beer on me...cheers! - jose830 
Cheers!  Here's to hopefully a great night of boxing! - UglyPug u deserve it - WeEatinBaby ATG poster - sugarsmosley lol atg poster - Mike D Thanks for the stream! - mathed 
Thank you, Happy holidays to you and all those close as well. - TBear Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ For good luck in all your affairs - jazluvr lol I keep trying to send you points but it keeps sending 11.00 - -jose- Happy holidays! - jazluvr 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Tunney! 
Head and Neck Cancer - -Kevin- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jazluvr Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Century Tuna View Post
Hatton made the same mistake that alot of other naturally bigger men made against Manny. Because he started as a Flyweight and begun to gradually move up the Divisions, His opponents at that time thought they could just go foward and bully the former flyweight, little knowing the power he had in his legs and the damage that his fast combinations can produce. Hatton was with Floyd Sr at the time and after a controlled boxing performance versus Malignaggi, i thought he was going to approach Pacquiao with caution, but instead attacked with aggressive intent and got picked apart with counters.

In addition, In all fairness pacquiao at that time made all his opponents look like miss matches and hatton was just one of many casualties.
When you wrote this I pictured Hatton wearing a woman's dress and saying "I am Miss Matches. How do you do?".
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
jreckoning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 02:03 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Longhaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,152.66

He paid the price.
Longhaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 02:17 AM #23
Banned

Quoted: 6300 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 302,960.63
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Hatton was as limited as they came. He stepped out of his league 2x and got owned.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 03:31 AM #24
Interim Champion

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
Armchairhero will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 19,197.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
Hatton was as limited as they came. He stepped out of his league 2x and got owned.

Yeah right, he got beat by two of the best fighters to lace gloves up at those weights, get a grip
Armchairhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 03:45 AM #25
Contender

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
spenz has a spectacular aura aboutspenz has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,543.29
Total Points: 20,098.58

In a way it was merciful for Hatton. He could have ended up worse than David Diaz or Cotto or Margarito in that night where they are bloodied and beaten to a pulp. Hatton was eating left and right like there's no tomorrow, if he won't fall then he's going to get a terrible beat down and who knows the consequence of that. There is no version of Hatton that would make a difference because the level gap is too far and wide.

In the end, Hatton should be proud that he reached that level and he was able to test the utmost of his abilities, there is absolutely no shame in losing to two of the greatest of this era. The only thing worse than losing is not even trying and Hatton did that. He should be proud.
spenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 04:02 AM #26
Banned

Quoted: 6300 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 302,960.63
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armchairhero View Post
Yeah right, he got beat by two of the best fighters to lace gloves up at those weights, get a grip
Ok...You wanted me to include Kostya as a legit name.

Fine..........1-2(ktfo2x);1
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 04:19 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2995 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,765.76
Total Points: 134,978.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
Doesnt matter Hatton never had a good chin. Mayweather knocked him out . Dusde was good when he was allowed to wrestle and hold and hit etc. Got exposed by really good boxers.
- -Need to watch the fight.

Hatton leaped in as they landed simultaneous Left Hooks. Hattons momentum left him heading the turnbuckle.

I'd challenge you to bend over and ram the turnbuckle head first after a quick sprint, but good chance you'd suffer permanent injury and partial if not full paralysis.

At that point he didn't know where he was and a 6 yr old like TUE could finish him off.

Just sayin...

Last edited by QueensburyRules; 05-04-2019 at 04:22 AM.
QueensburyRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 04:33 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 787 Post(s)
Blond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,535.61
Total Points: 45,774.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
He was arrogant, he thought he would just walk Pacman down and destroyed him. I think his trainer for that fight was Mayweather? And i remember him telling Hatton to calm down and relax. And what Happen? Fought like a glorified club fighter, chin in the air, hands by his chest and swinging like a ******. Pac took his time, saw the openings and merk him.
Right. I liked all the hype Ricky did to sell the fight, and I think he did believe in himself. My Dad is an old school fight fan, he Picked Holyfield to eventually beat Tyson right after the Spinks fight. He visited for the Manny v Hatton match. Just before the bell to temper any expectations of a close fight, he said “Don’t be surprised if Ricky gets cut to ribbons”. That’s what happened.
Blond Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 06:28 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
noStylez has a reputation beyond reputenoStylez has a reputation beyond reputenoStylez has a reputation beyond reputenoStylez has a reputation beyond reputenoStylez has a reputation beyond reputenoStylez has a reputation beyond reputenoStylez has a reputation beyond reputenoStylez has a reputation beyond reputenoStylez has a reputation beyond reputenoStylez has a reputation beyond reputenoStylez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 14,219.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Hatton walked through Tszyu's punches all night but didn't have a chin? Step up your boxing knowledge son.
He punched his way through Tzyu’s balls. Step up your boxing knowledge daddy.
noStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 09:46 AM #30
Speed Can Kill

Quoted: 366 Post(s)
Century Tuna has much to be proud ofCentury Tuna has much to be proud ofCentury Tuna has much to be proud ofCentury Tuna has much to be proud ofCentury Tuna has much to be proud ofCentury Tuna has much to be proud ofCentury Tuna has much to be proud ofCentury Tuna has much to be proud ofCentury Tuna has much to be proud of
Bank: 38,872.66
Total Points: 39,505.49
No Message - Sip Sip 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Century Tuna Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Century Tuna 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Century Tuna View Post
Not sure, but I heard from my reliable source that the deal has already been done for Pacquiao and Thurman fight.
i told you so!
Century Tuna is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
hatton, pacquiao