Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-02-2019, 02:26 PM #171
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9400 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 218,445,056.51
Total Points: 218,692,494.97
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickG View Post
Fair enough, think we'll have to agree to disagree on that. While past boxers may have been able to do what loma has done, I don't think many would have been able to do it in the way Lomachenko did, i.e so emphatically.
You've pointed out the main issue I have with the whole p4p concept, and that is that there are differences in quality across the different weights. That's why I don't put much stock in the whole p4p conversation. That said, when I do think about p4p I don't base it on who a boxer has fought, I look at how he's gone about his business in the ring and try to compare how he would do against any other boxer if they were fighting at the same weight. All things considered I don't think anyone would best Lomachenko at the moment with all things like weight being equal, and when you consider the related changes in power etc that comes with a levelling off of the weight issue.
Saying that though, you could argue that if the weight applied for p4p was middle weight Lomachenko would suffer from the loss of speed that he relies on so you'd have to favor canelo in that scenario...
See this is why I don't get into the whole p4p thing, it's such a mind f**k when you start to go down the rabbit hole, lol.
What I would say though is that, having boxed since I was 8 and being at a decent level within the Irish Amateur set up for the next 14 years, all things being equal I'd rather get in the ring with canelo than Lomachenko, as I believe I'd receive a more embarrassing beat down from Lomachenko...that's how I tend to rate boxers when talking p4p..hope this makes sense if you haven't fallen asleep reading this epic
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Nelo has handled each weight class he's been in better than l0m0 has & with the better opponents than l0m0 too. I would love to fight both of them, l0m0 1st cuz he would be easier for me, I fight well against southpaws.
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 02:28 PM #172
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 580 Post(s)
Ca$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 29,196.46
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx2245 View Post
You can keep acting as if he wasn't disrespecting Floyd, but he did, and it was intentional! Lomachenko knows exactly what he's trying to convey with the "Not Athlete" comment:

Pound-for-pound superstar Lomachenko, 31, told TMZ Sports he would “enjoy” a fight against The Notorious - but warns it would be an incredibly one-sided fight inside the boxing ring.

Lomachenko said: “Conor McGregor, he’s a showman, he’s not athlete, he’s making money."

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

It's all good though! I think it's good Loma keeps talking about Tank! He's actually helping Tank!
Sorry I can’t help you bro. You’re sounding like Ellerbe now. You are too far-fetched with your assumptions. Words that can mean many things will only mean 1 thing for you and it becomes negative immediately. That’s a sign of insecurity.
Ca$ual Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 02:37 PM #173
Undisputed Champion

j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
You were trying to refute when he said Loma should be given CREDIT should he beat Teo. A huge credit for beating a huge talker and a huge hypejob. Then you suddenly went to 'only 10% of the fans believe he can win'. If you follow logic, I think we know where this is going should Loma fight and beat him. He's not gonna get credit, he's gonna be criticized more.

I'm seeing 2 standards in here
chris said that people are picking Teo to beat l0m0 which isn't true & that's where I was getting at.

They are in the same weight, with the same promoter, Teo has been winning by K.O.'s just how the casuals like it & the kid has BEEN calling him out so there should be no reason not to make the fight but we know why, its cuz bob wants to make sure Teo makes him money down the road so a loss might slow that down or he is worried his 2nd best fighter in the stable would end up on the wrong end of Teo's punch & hault l0m0's attraction.
Old 05-02-2019, 02:38 PM #174
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by eco1 View Post
J Razor always has some racial agenda, why is that?
Don't confuse me with yourself.
Old 05-02-2019, 02:39 PM #175
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beercules View Post
Not on Lomachenkos level...
So? Let's see it.
Old 05-02-2019, 02:53 PM #176
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniXSniPe View Post
Walters:
>He's ducking Walters, Bob would never let him face Walters, Walters would knock him the **** out
After: Walters is a bum, he was never any good, Lomachenko is a coward. Hasn't fought anyone

Rigo:
>He's ducking Rigo, Rigo is calling him out, Rigo would outbox him and show him Cuban style
After: Lol Rigo is a midget, Loma is a coward for fighting him, nobody wanted that fight, coward fought him at 130 and should have been done at a catchweight
My response: But wait, you all were crying on social media he was ducking Rigo, and not to mention, Lomachenko and his team offered a fight at 126 2-years prior, but Rigo turned it down...
*Crickets*

Linares:
>Lol, Lomachenko will never fight Mikey or even Linares at 135, Bob is protecting him, yatta yatta
After: Lol, Linares is a bum, who has he beaten? OMG, Lomachenko got knocked down by a bigger fighter with some of the fastest handspeed there is. He was exposed. Still ducking Mikey
My response: But Mikey has shown 0 initiative about a Lomachenko fight. Have you all ever thought he just doesn't want to work with Arum and so the fight won't happen?

Lopez:
>Lol, Lomachenko is a coward. He has a hungry young fighter calling him out but won't fight him! Coward!
>My response: Loma is calling out other champions (Commey, Mikey, etc.), Lopez hasn't even fought a former world champion, or anyone in the top 10....
*IF Lomachenko fights Lopez and wins:
>LOL LOMA IS SUCH A COWARD!!! Who has Lopez beaten?? He's just a 21 year old prospect! Loma needs to move to 140 and fight Regais Prograis otherwise he's such a coward!!
You full of shet….LMMFAO!

No one said l0m0 was ducking Walters especially when Walters was ready to go into retirement not fighting for a year..LMAO

bob ducked Rigo when they were closer at weight but bob didn't want to give Rigo the fight until l0m0 was already a couple weight classes above & Rigo wasn't active either. I admit I thought Rigo would of pulled it off after seeing him fight that giant Japanese dude..lol

No one ever said he wouldn't fight linares. linares has been beat & K.O.'d more than once so he wasn't a threat to l0m0 but he did put l0m0 on his ass..lol

Its Teo's turn so let him have his chance.
Old 05-02-2019, 03:07 PM #177
NSB APESTA

Quoted: 1330 Post(s)
UNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond reputeUNBIASED BOXING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,262.12
Total Points: 23,920.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.razor View Post
You full of shet….LMMFAO!

No one said l0m0 was ducking Walters especially when Walters was ready to go into retirement not fighting for a year..LMAO

bob ducked Rigo when they were closer at weight but bob didn't want to give Rigo the fight until l0m0 was already a couple weight classes above & Rigo wasn't active either. I admit I thought Rigo would of pulled it off after seeing him fight that giant Japanese dude..lol

No one ever said he wouldn't fight linares. linares has been beat & K.O.'d more than once so he wasn't a threat to l0m0 but he did put l0m0 on his ass..lol

Its Teo's turn so let him have his chance.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

How are you spouting this nonsense, blaming Arum for the Rigo fight not being made?

Here is Rigo, in a video, clearly admitting he didn't want the fight @ 126. This was back in November 2015.
UNBIASED BOXING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 03:07 PM #178
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
Canelo does have a better resume based solely off of name value. The problem with your argument is you cant even refute mine which is, Lomachenko has been more dominant than Canelo.

You wanna call them weak, but who else was there to fight?

To top that off, Canelo avoided GGG who all of you guys called a hype job and needed TWO gifts to win lmfao. Canelo even got a gift scorecard of 114-114 against floyd!

Still lying to this day that Canelo isnt a true MW when the dude fought as high as 168. Dude sat at 155 so until GGG was 36 and fading. Young lion barely scraped by an old man. He could have fought a younger tougher GGG but explicitly chose not to.

And let's be honest lmfao.

Floyd would have NEVER fought Lomachenko at 126-135 if given the opportunity

And that's where your argument starts to fall apart. Floyd is a businessman and doesnt fight boxers that can move. Floyd at 126-135 probably had even LESS power than Lomachenko lmfao.

Dont beleive me? Who has the higher KO% at these weights? Feel free to let me know lmfao.

Floyd knock out Lomachenko. Lmfao.
l0m0 is your definition of dominant? Nah, I can't say he dominated. He beat who he was supposed to beat & lost to Salido who he was supposed to beat....LMMFAO!

Nelo beat Punk G twice. Stop the lies cuz I saw the fights.

And stop kidding yourself, Pretty Boy would of stopped l0m0.
Old 05-02-2019, 03:10 PM #179
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeastO View Post
there's nothing insulting that was said by lomachenko! Stop being a fragile little snowflake! Loma spoke the truth. ellerbe and gayweather jr have come out and said they want to make stank davis into a ppv star which is hilarious since davis won't fight anybody who has a pulse how will he be ppv fighter? Also ppv is dying.
Origanlly posted by: Bronx2245: Time will tell, and Tank has plenty of time, since he's only 24! I think he's doing great for 24! He has the #1 P4P fighter begging for a fight, and has been calling for him since he was 23! Loma was still fighting 3 round fights with headgear at 23! I would say Tank is doing just fine! Ask Pedraza! Lol!
Old 05-02-2019, 03:14 PM #180
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
So if every unranked fighter in his division call him out...Its a duck? Better yet anybody? 147, 154, 160. I understand u 100%
So they can rank him, after all they ranked l0m0 after his 1st fight & lost his 2nd fight right? Teo is in his class, has been making some buzz & has the same promoter. You act like you don't want to see it?

Share This With Friends

Tags
ether, lomachenko, lopez, spits, teofimo