Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-01-2019, 09:51 PM #21
Contender

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
DJS has a reputation beyond reputeDJS has a reputation beyond reputeDJS has a reputation beyond reputeDJS has a reputation beyond reputeDJS has a reputation beyond reputeDJS has a reputation beyond reputeDJS has a reputation beyond reputeDJS has a reputation beyond reputeDJS has a reputation beyond reputeDJS has a reputation beyond reputeDJS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 10,768.79

Where is the actual Boxing knowledge within these channels? I mean inside the ring. Boxing knowledge?
DJS is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-01-2019, 11:51 PM #22
Interim Champion

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
The tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 15,869.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
yeah its why I say those blck guys who speak the loudest about racism and pro black stuff are the ones you have to avoid they dont empower blacks they manipulate and use them for monetary gain, Al Sharpton, Jesse jackson both self proclaimed civil rights leaders make money off the misery and create racial issues to make money off public speaking and radio hosting and donations etc.

This Fred guy, dontae boxing, tariq nasheed they all have non black wives

Fred has a white and asian baby mom and they both gave him lots of money yet he claims he is a self made millionaire well he got rich from them giving him money that he was able to invest,

Dontae Boxing hates manny Pacquiao and yet this guy disowned his filipino inlaws and is married to a filipino woman and got mad because they told him years ago Floyd will only fight Pacuiao when he is knocked out and washed up which happen in 2015 so they were not lying but it triggered him hard.

Tariq is married to a white woman yet is playing around pandering to black people to buy his book these guys are all fakes

they do more harm than good they feel the black community with paranoia its sad really.
Yup those are the main ones you have to look out for.
The tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 11:55 PM #23
Power to the People

Quoted: 5181 Post(s)
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 66,991.37
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for &quot;black power flomo&quot;. - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrismart View Post
Who is he and why's he moaning about Spencer Fearon?

I only watched a minute as he was going on too much about who he wants to marry his kids.

I'm not sure if he's trying to call Fearon some kind of uncle Tom? But if he is, he's way off.
Fearon dissed the LDBC or something, I still have no clue what he said or seen any video, but apparently he dissed them.
hectari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 12:02 AM #24
Power to the People

hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for &quot;black power flomo&quot;. - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The tucker View Post
Yup those are the main ones you have to look out for.

I watched them only because they hog up youtube search for boxing, the reason they dish out videos is because they can make money off them. The thing is boxing is hurting with these bozo racist paranoia channels, this why UFC is striving if you look at people who put out UFC videos or MMA none of them are pushing some RACIST bull**** agenda none, they just talk about fights, and mma.

The LDBC are garbage everything is a hidden agenda they hate non black yet kiss up to get fight passes so they can do interviews and smile to these non black boxers they talk **** about and then they go back home edit a video and make money off it.

I think Bob Arum is finally starting to see this before the boxing people didnt care I think mainly because the LDBC is black so they didnt question them but then someone showed ARum what the LDBC does and he is onto them now, the funny thing is Al Haymon is onto them as well, and they ass kiss Haymon and bash hearn and arum.

I wish there were more boxing channels who just talked about boxing and none of this biased racial stupid crap.
Old 05-02-2019, 12:33 AM #25
Interim Champion

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
The tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 15,869.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
I watched them only because they hog up youtube search for boxing, the reason they dish out videos is because they can make money off them. The thing is boxing is hurting with these bozo racist paranoia channels, this why UFC is striving if you look at people who put out UFC videos or MMA none of them are pushing some RACIST bull**** agenda none, they just talk about fights, and mma.

The LDBC are garbage everything is a hidden agenda they hate non black yet kiss up to get fight passes so they can do interviews and smile to these non black boxers they talk **** about and then they go back home edit a video and make money off it.

I think Bob Arum is finally starting to see this before the boxing people didnt care I think mainly because the LDBC is black so they didnt question them but then someone showed ARum what the LDBC does and he is onto them now, the funny thing is Al Haymon is onto them as well, and they ass kiss Haymon and bash hearn and arum.

I wish there were more boxing channels who just talked about boxing and none of this biased racial stupid crap.
T street controversy is the best one
The tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 12:50 AM #26
Power to the People

Quote:
Originally Posted by The tucker View Post
T street controversy is the best one
LMAO T street is a funny mofo dude, love his videos, he is the same guy who told that one Charlo Brother who fought the russian he had him losing the fight right?

Fred had beef with T street but T street went in on him showing his old political commercial and Fred lost the small city council election by a landslide yet he blames the white republican man but that city is mostly Latino and democrat
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 05-03-2019, 02:45 PM #27
Power to the People

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJS View Post
Where is the actual Boxing knowledge within these channels? I mean inside the ring. Boxing knowledge?
Dont know its mostly crying and gossip and race baiting.

Share This With Friends

Tags
baiting, fearron?!, personal, race, shill, spencer, why?

User Tag List