Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-30-2019, 01:11 PM #31
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 17823 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 127,335.93
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPDKSAB View Post
Yea probably because there was an even bigger fight such as whoever Floyd fought.

If you think Davis & Farmer is not worthy of Showtime/Fox etc main event card then you're either trolling, don't know what you're talking about, or just very unaware of the casual interest this has.

Ask any promoter if Davis/Farmer isn't it's own headlinder. Only taking a back seat to fights like Crawford-Spence, AJ-Wilder. The sport of boxing would never grow/maximize it's earning potential under your tutelage with that sorta thinking.
There isn't a huge interest among casuals for many guys at the lower weights, let alone Tank. The Ruiz fight peaked at 490k. You can't make Davis something he hasn't proven to be yet.

I never said it wasn't it's own headliner. I posted IMO it headlines a lower level card, not a huge WCB/SCB card and that putting it as a semi main to LSC/Russell would create goodwill among fans.

Dude Chavez Sr. used to fight on Tyson's undercard. You can grow the sport by creating a card that attracts diverse groups of fans. When you put on better cards you get higher ratings, which drives up advertising fees and yields a higher return at the gate because you can charge more and fill a larger arena, all which grows /maximizes earning potential.

I don't think you thought much before posting this.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-30-2019, 01:14 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3391 Post(s)
Ake-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 47,550.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
If they do 2 cards then Tank/Farmer is definitely an MGM Harbor fight. If they do 1 card or if they combine and Leo/Russell is the main, then LA would be the better option.
Can Leo draw enough to have his own card in LA?
Ake-Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 01:30 PM #33
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 19349 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,186,792.62
Total Points: 1,191,959.99
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

I ain't mad at that fight cuz GRJ ain't no easy W, but it'd be cool if Tank was fighting 130lb guys. Feel like he's defended against more guys unproven at 130 then guys proven at 130.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 01:40 PM #34
The Champ

Quoted: 3956 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,029.24
Total Points: 56,842.44
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that &quot;knows&quot; everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPDKSAB View Post
You can't be serious..

Davis & Farmer is easily it's own Headliner.
It can be the main event. PBC is pushing for Davis to be their main guy and the future. None of the others. Russell-Santa Cruz could be the co-main.

I don't like Farmer. It's too easy. Someone like Fortuna would give Davis some good work and motivation at 135.

Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 04-30-2019 at 01:48 PM.
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 01:53 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2877 Post(s)
Jubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 36,703.28
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 

Of course since thats another way to duck the real competition at 130, facing a light punching - and whats the biggest concern - inactive featherweight.
Jubei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 02:08 PM #36
Interim Champion

Quoted: 295 Post(s)
Redsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 17,244.43

russell would school davis badly.
Redsox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 02:23 PM #37
The Champ

Quoted: 3956 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,029.24
Total Points: 56,842.44
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that &quot;knows&quot; everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

"Russell would school Davis."
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

His heart will be taken away in a few rounds and that body destroyed.

I don't wanna see him hurt seriously. The guy has been inactive and semi-retired throughout his career. He's a good boxer and pretty skilled, but I can't see anything else other than highlight reel for Davis. I'm sure Russell's kids need him!

Russell's best days are over. Get in your best money fight, against Leo Santa Cruz, and get out. Maybe a rematch, if it's good. Focus on training young kids.
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 02:40 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1341 Post(s)
Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,263.98
Total Points: 43,615.35

So do it then.
Mister Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 02:43 PM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2474 Post(s)
DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,743.53
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Of course he does

As long as they are Featherweights and Bantamweights that Gervonta can overpower and they are even in-house Ellerbe likes it...that's for damn sure
DuckAdonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 02:50 PM #40
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 4156 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 76,992.97
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Good Fight! Forget Leo, this fight could be bigger for him as well

Russell Jr needs to get active though, would like to see him take a fight at 130 first though before that. Russell has a lot of charisma and is a very good talker. Hopefully he lands those big fights he wants to get all the way back and show that he is a Top 10 P4P Talent
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
sicko is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List