Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-30-2019, 01:05 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 475 Post(s)
Longhaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,319.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B.Viper View Post
Guys that Prograis beat were much better than Crawford fought at 140.
If you say Postol, he ran from Prograis.
And he smoked Indago faster than Crawford.
So at 140 Prograis is better.
Arum is petrified of him.
Don't sell him short let the rest of the casual public. ..
For a bum no conversation can go without Crawford or Arum involved.
Longhaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-30-2019, 01:13 AM #22
Contender

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
H.B.Viper has a reputation beyond reputeH.B.Viper has a reputation beyond reputeH.B.Viper has a reputation beyond reputeH.B.Viper has a reputation beyond reputeH.B.Viper has a reputation beyond reputeH.B.Viper has a reputation beyond reputeH.B.Viper has a reputation beyond reputeH.B.Viper has a reputation beyond reputeH.B.Viper has a reputation beyond reputeH.B.Viper has a reputation beyond reputeH.B.Viper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 7,722.85
Default I see you, & raise

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPDKSAB View Post
No. & hell no.

Some fighters who I don't think are necessarily in the consensus P4P lists that would go before him:

Demetrius Andrade
Jarrett Hurd
Danny Garcia
Callum Smith
Anthony Joshua
Keith Thurman

Is there even an understood p4p consensus? People just be making up there own criteria it seems.

He has to beat: Josh Taylor, Ivan Baranchyk, Devin Haney, Mikey Garcia, Josue Vargas. Somebody who's skillset I respect. Drop down to 35 for a big fight beat a big name or the obvious names at 47. People gon pretend the niccas he beating are super nice.
The following:
Keith Thurman had a long layoff, & struggled with the same Jositio Lopez, who basically quit against Porter.
He needs to defend that title against Ugas, or the big fish ESJ.
Andrade: Has he fought any universal known top 5 boxers in his last 2-3 fights as a middeweight?
Same for Smith(George Groves).

It's not want you did in the past(Keith Thurman), or a steady feast of no hopes, and has beens(Smith, & Andrade).
Prograis is fighting live prime bodies..
Its about here, and now.
The kid should have 2 belts if Arum didn't run out of town with the WBC title.
All of you guys know he will be undisputed if giving the opportunity.

What kills me on this site is the hypocrisy.
You want guys to fight the best of the best .Prograis is just doing that.
He wants Taylor, who all of the UK claims is better than him.
Still chasing Ramirez for his rightful belt.
I believe the kid got the goods, and not hamstrung with the promotional BS.
They are ducking him!
H.B.Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 03:26 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 415 Post(s)
Adamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 16,002.45

I wouldn't put him on the p4p list just yet, the tournament hasn't finished - I'd probably put the winner straight in though, as well as the winner of the Bantamweight tournament.
If Taylor gets past Baranchyk impressively it's a coin toss between him and Prograis, and I'd have the winner of Inouye-Rodriguez exposing the age of Donaire.
Adamsc151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 05:27 AM #24
Interim Champion

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
kavi521 is just really nicekavi521 is just really nicekavi521 is just really nicekavi521 is just really nicekavi521 is just really nice
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 7,826.68

If he win WBSS yes at the moment no.... only a footnote
kavi521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 07:14 AM #25
Contender

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
CocoonOfHorror will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,167.21
Total Points: 8,639.44

Prograis looked great but it's a bit early for P4P top 10. Lou Dibella is a promoter, so he's promoting his guy.

Basically all P4P lists coming into this past weekend had Bud, Loma, Usyk, Inoue, Canelo, Spence, GGG, Mikey, SSR. If SSR gets bumped for JFE in the next iteration, that leaves: LSC, AJ, Wilder, Hurd, Nietes, Paq, and SSR as the most common picks for 10th-16th. It's hard to put Prograis in that group based on resume/eye test. On the eye test he certainly looks to me like he's at least top 20.
CocoonOfHorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 02:03 PM #26
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 12066 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 104,436.53
Total Points: 138,999.46
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

If he wins the WBSS then he probably should crack the top 10 P4P.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 03:05 PM #27
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wolf man 2222 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,035.53
Total Points: 6,260.26

Lou DiBella is a sellout. Hes lucky al haymon throwing him a bone here and there. 👎🏼
Wolf man 2222 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List