Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 04-29-2019, 11:26 AM #7631
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 727 Post(s)
GrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 16,406.23

The start was so dark i couldn't see jack.

Arya taking out the night king was ok. Night King was weak to the body. He never trained to take body shots.

As for Bran, he masterminded the whole thing. He summoned the night king with his ravens and plotted the whole thing. It was Bran who gave Arya the dagger she used to kill the Night King. He distracted the Night King just enough with the staring contest for Arya to take advantage of his glass body.

Bran gave Arya the dagger and Arya snuck up on Jon Snow in exactly the same spot she snuck up on the Night King in. These 2 things/foreshadowing moments make it OK for me.
GrandmasterWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 11:30 AM #7632
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 446 Post(s)
jsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 29,280.22
ignore that clown..drinks on me - larryxxx.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
The start was so dark i couldn't see jack.

Arya taking out the night king was ok. Night King was weak to the body. He never trained to take body shots.

As for Bran, he masterminded the whole thing. He summoned the night king with his ravens and plotted the whole thing. It was Bran who gave Arya the dagger she used to kill the Night King. He distracted the Night King just enough with the staring contest for Arya to take advantage of his glass body.

Bran gave Arya the dagger and Arya snuck up on Jon Snow in exactly the same spot she snuck up on the Night King in. These 2 things/foreshadowing moments make it OK for me.
Fuking staring contest. Lol. Is it safe to say the whole damn series came down to a staring contest.
Is it safe to say Bran won?
jsmith_tsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 11:42 AM #7633
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4601 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 58,041.54
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
That's is true. Disappointed me there but that's writing. That's should have been the determining battle. U proving my point.

A fuking child killed the character with the best resume. What's Cersei best win, burning down the Balors Sept? Being a massive Kunt who thinks she is more clever than she is?
His best wins are what? The dragon and Theon? A oversized lizard and a man without balls and testosterone. Not impressed.

I got a feeling Cersei will get killed as early as next episode and the final showdown will be Jon vs Khaleesi..
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 11:45 AM #7634
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 2845 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 46,600.54
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 
Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

[QUOTE=Szef;19701873]His best wins are what? The dragon and Theon? A oversized lizard and a man without balls and testosterone. Not impressed.

I got a feeling Cersei will get killed as early as next episode and the final showdown will be Jon vs Khaleesi..[/QUOTE]

That's going to alienate all the women who like the show....two lovers get killed....bad, very bad.

But a possible outcome. I don't see the Dragon Bytch giving up her Iron Throne that easily.

Oh, and is Bronn going to kill the dwarf with that arrow?
Mooshashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 11:47 AM #7635
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 446 Post(s)
jsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond reputejsmith_tsu has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 29,280.22
ignore that clown..drinks on me - larryxxx.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
His best wins are what? The dragon and Theon? A oversized lizard and a man without balls and testosterone. Not impressed.

I got a feeling Cersei will get killed as early as next episode and the final showdown will be Jon vs Khaleesi..
I'd say his biggest win was a huge wall of ice that stood for 1000s of years, while riding the overgrown lizard u speak of.

Aegon and Dany could possibly have another dance of dragons type situation. That could possibly be awesome but I have no faith in this series to pull off any that makes sense or even cool at this point.

Technically his army beat Aegon twice. If it wasn't for Bran omnipotent stare down he would have fuked everyone in Winterfell

Last edited by jsmith_tsu; 04-29-2019 at 12:12 PM.
jsmith_tsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 11:56 AM #7636
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2034 Post(s)
AllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 22,607.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooshashi View Post
I've said this before....The Wolfman takes one silver bullet and he's dead. Dracula takes one wooded stake and he's dead. Achilles takes an arrow to his heel (!) and he's dead. Yet this are ATG scary villains.

It wasn't a simple dagger. It was especially made to kill the NK. FFS he took a shot of dragon fire and lived. It was a very special and specific type of weapon that took him down, and a very dangerous fighter, probably the best martial artist in the show.

If you don't think women rule the world of Westeros, you haven't been watching. Best you just watch Fast and Furious or The Expendables.
The only thing special about the dagger is that it was Valyrian steel.

Where did you get the idea that it was made specifically to kill the NK?
AllBoxingAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 11:58 AM #7637
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 432 Post(s)
TX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,592.30
for having a Mares avi - Cleto_Reyes thanks for posting on the thread man - robson24 

Yea i also wanted to see the night king put up a better fight a decent combat vs Snow then Arya takes him out

I think it was predictable that Arya was gona kill him since season 7, n how she did it was also decent, sneaked through his guards how shes been known

Also about the cgi i was also confused i couldn't see much

It was a bit disappointing seeing the night king dead, he was the unstoppable force with a huge army n a dragon, I've been waiting for him to arrived for years lol, n i felt like more main characters should of died, Danaerys should of died after the night king survived the dragon flame

Aegon should sit in the throne, i hope its not a woman n if it is a better be Cersei which we know it wont be
TX_BOXNG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 12:03 PM #7638
Sentenced to Texas

Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
The only thing special about the dagger is that it was Valyrian steel.

Where did you get the idea that it was made specifically to kill the NK?
Because only Valyrian steel is the only thing that can kill the NK. She had it to kill any White Walkers and/or the NK if she ran into them/him during the battle. They/he couldn't be killed with just any sword thrust, otherwise it would of course be a case of Arya killing him too easily. It WASN'T easy. She had to have the right weapon, and she had to have the skills, like being ambidextrous, to do the deed.

FFS it wasn't like Theon just went up to the NK and stabbed him to death.

The subtleties of this show go right over some peoples' heads.
Old 04-29-2019, 01:22 PM #7639
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
brick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,124.40
Autism - Lorily 

it just makes sense that arya was the one who got to kill the night king because she's the only who could sneak in close without getting noticed.

how could you envision jon in that final scene when the night king was about to kill bran? jon would've been too emotional trying to save bran screaming at the top of his lungs and tried to rush in to kil the night king. he would've been killed easily just like theon. he just doesn't have what it takes to kill the night king...not even close. jon has the undead dragon to thank for because had he escaped the the blue flames, he would've been flicked to death by the white walkers even before he could get close to the night king.
brick wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 01:33 PM #7640
Sentenced to Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
Fuking staring contest. Lol. Is it safe to say the whole damn series came down to a staring contest.
Is it safe to say Bran won?
Just watched a video...so I didn't come with this.

In an earlier episode, Bran gave the knife to Ayra. We can assume that he saw the future where she kills the NK. So by Bran staring down the NK, he made the NK use up precious seconds so that Arya could come down out of the tree and surprise the NK.

Share This With Friends

Tags
cliches?, epic, full, game, george martin, hbo, heard, i had to, it had to be done, it.., people, sorry bscene, stopped, thrones, watching

User Tag List