Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2019, 05:13 PM #51
BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat is online now
The Champ
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,949
Quoted: 3921 Post(s)
Rep Power: 28
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,975.69
Bank: 50,522.75
Total Points: 54,498.44
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that "knows" everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts View Post
Bullshyte! You are a proven and documented racist scumbag who (by your own admission) has been banned 8 or 9 times for making racist posts.
I think he means now. People can change.
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-28-2019, 05:45 PM #52
just the facts just the facts is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,514
Quoted: 1903 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 27,173.36
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 28,394.15
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison boxing View Post
ive had one ban in almost a year and a half. a lot of them bans were at the start because i didnt know how things worked around here
So you've cleaned up your act here somewhat, still doesn't change who you really are. You want us to believe those numerous racist posts you made earlier isn't who you really are?
just the facts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 06:23 PM #53
Zaryu Zaryu is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,979
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12
Zaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 14,937.85
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 16,152.57
Default

GGG has been hated on for a long time. A lot of haters love kicking a man while he's down. Now that GGG has finally officially lost, they're not about to give him a pass, the hate will continue.
Zaryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 06:32 PM #54
satiev1 satiev1 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,143
Quoted: 1999 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12
satiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 39,850.58
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 41,071.37
Default

I remember when jones jr started getting koed by bums at 35 and every fan gave him a break. They said he's past his prime. GGG at 37 is still having close fights with a guy 10 years younger than him on the p4p list. I've never seen fans rejoice a 27 year old beating a 37 year old in the sport so much. It truly is pathetic.
satiev1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 06:44 PM #55
Biolink Biolink is online now
Donaire is #1
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Chicago,Illinois
Age: 29
Posts: 9,459
Quoted: 743 Post(s)
Rep Power: 36
Biolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 23,942.84
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 25,169.74
great advice in training forum - jas Keep up the great work champ - JK1700 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Default

I used to be a fan and excused his competition and even not moving up when Middleweight was nothing but Geale's, Wade's, and Monroe's of the world, but his opponent selection recently is pathetic and proves the Lil G moniker right.
Biolink is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 06:44 PM #56
BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat is online now
The Champ
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,949
Quoted: 3921 Post(s)
Rep Power: 28
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,975.69
Bank: 50,522.75
Total Points: 54,498.44
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that &quot;knows&quot; everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison boxing View Post
ive had one ban in almost a year and a half. a lot of them bans were at the start because i didnt know how things worked around here
Good way to put it!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 07:09 PM #57
nacho daddy nacho daddy is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,994
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
nacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond reputenacho daddy has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 19,061.34
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 20,252.07
Campana campana Chino Maidana - punchr ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Technico uno! technico uno! - punchr donut - punchr backup donut - punchr 
screw apples - punchr piping hot cup of joe - punchr refill - punchr fuck coffee - KOVALBOXER top poster - Freedom. 
EBT covfefe - Shontae De'marc #1 - mathed #2 - mathed #3 - mathed #4 - mathed 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
Good way to put it!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Madison boxing now knows that only blacks can be racist supremacists here and whites cant even point it out.
nacho daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 07:11 PM #58
BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat is online now
The Champ
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,949
Quoted: 3921 Post(s)
Rep Power: 28
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,975.69
Bank: 50,522.75
Total Points: 54,498.44
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that &quot;knows&quot; everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho daddy View Post
Madison boxing now knows that only blacks can be racist supremacists here and whites cant even point it out.
I'm not getting involved in that stuff. I just liked how he put it.
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 07:20 PM #59
BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat is online now
The Champ
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,949
Quoted: 3921 Post(s)
Rep Power: 28
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,975.69
Bank: 50,522.75
Total Points: 54,498.44
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that &quot;knows&quot; everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by satiev1 View Post
I remember when jones jr started getting koed by bums at 35 and every fan gave him a break. They said he's past his prime. GGG at 37 is still having close fights with a guy 10 years younger than him on the p4p list. I've never seen fans rejoice a 27 year old beating a 37 year old in the sport so much. It truly is pathetic.
GGG wasted his prime. When he stepped up, he has had life and death struggles with Canelo and Jacobs. What's GGG's most dominant career defining win? Exactly: None. That's what happens when you waste your prime youth on nondescript opponents.

Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 04-28-2019 at 07:23 PM.
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 07:45 PM #60
satiev1 satiev1 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,143
Quoted: 1999 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12
satiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond reputesatiev1 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 39,850.58
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 41,071.37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
GGG wasted his prime. When he stepped up, he has had life and death struggles with Canelo and Jacobs. What's GGG's most dominant career defining win? Exactly: None. That's what happens when you waste your prime youth on nondescript opponents.
Canelo wasn't around at mw. Jacobs was still not ready. I disagree in the jacobs. I thought he clearly won that fight. Martinez and cotto ducked ggg so did sturm. He fought whoever was willing to fight him.
satiev1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
hate, now?

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:42 PM.