Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-28-2019, 01:59 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1101 Post(s)
lizard_man is infamous around these partslizard_man is infamous around these partslizard_man is infamous around these partslizard_man is infamous around these partslizard_man is infamous around these partslizard_man is infamous around these partslizard_man is infamous around these partslizard_man is infamous around these partslizard_man is infamous around these partslizard_man is infamous around these partslizard_man is infamous around these parts
Bank: 12,630.02
Total Points: 13,907.16

If you're a baseball fan, Change Up alone is worth it. It's the RedZone of baseball.
lizard_man is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-28-2019, 02:01 PM #62
Dinamita

Quoted: 1928 Post(s)
_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.69
Total Points: 37,287.08
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office Wouldn't let me green you just yet - mathed No Message - PorterIsFuture Appreciate the advice. Keep ballin, big pimp boss player. Dueces. - Anxious Times Cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

I cancelled once they bumped up to 20 instead of 10 bucks a month. Also noticed that they don't accept a free monthly trial anymore lol.

I already got Netflix, HBO, Hulu, Amazon, and ESPN subs I'm paying for, and they're all cheaper than DAZN. LOL

Last edited by _original_; 04-28-2019 at 02:06 PM.
_original_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 02:03 PM #63
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 29,026.42
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
I call bs on this bad trolling but for anyone who legit doesn't know you just go to DAZN.com & press the correct buttons til they ask for your credit card info like you'd do ordering anything else from any other online business.
Not a troll. How do I get this on my television? I think my grandson could help me out. Sorry, I'm 55 and just not up to speed on this stuff. Its probably like everything else, when I decide to get it done it will probably be unbelievably easy.
just the facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 02:04 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2744 Post(s)
Frankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 170,852.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
I cancelled once they bumped up to 20 instead of 10 bucks a month. Also noticed that they don't accept a free monthly trial anymore lol.
An exposed lie because if you acknowledged $10 a month, meaning you were a recurring buyer, then obviously $100 for a year is cheaper than your $10. So which next lie is it?
Frankie2Jabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 02:05 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7912 Post(s)
bigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 119,540.93
Great post, man! - anthonydavid11 awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts View Post
So I have Netflix with my cable server. Can I just call them and get DAZN? If I can, I abso****inglutely will....
Netflix has a channel on your cable box? Never heard of that. But you don't need cable at all to get DAZN. I recommend just go to DAZN website to see all the different ways to watch. If you already have a smart TV then you just download the DAZN app like any other apps on your tv. If you don't already have a streaming device like Roku or Amazon Fire stick I'd just get one they are super cheap and streaming is the future. They plug directly to your tv like a cable box and stream HD quality to your tv and you just subscribe to whatever streaming services you want. In this case you would download/Add the DAZN Channel and subscribe. You can watch all the fights live or on demand.
bigdunny1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 02:07 PM #66
Undisputed Champion

Frankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts View Post
Not a troll. How do I get this on my television? I think my grandson could help me out. Sorry, I'm 55 and just not up to speed on this stuff. Its probably like everything else, when I decide to get it done it will probably be unbelievably easy.
Do you have a Smart TV?

If not, does your TV have an HDMI input?

Are u Android or Apple?
Old 04-28-2019, 02:07 PM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 832 Post(s)
Steven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,161.40
Total Points: 13,762.90

I'm still on 9.99 month until next March. Then I'll do hundred for yr. Very good app for fight fan I am. I knew they'd grow. Their big in alot of countries...they'll probably be last man standing outta everyone tbh...
Steven Mccowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 02:08 PM #68
Dinamita

Quoted: 1928 Post(s)
_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.69
Total Points: 37,287.08
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office Wouldn't let me green you just yet - mathed No Message - PorterIsFuture Appreciate the advice. Keep ballin, big pimp boss player. Dueces. - Anxious Times Cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
An exposed lie because if you acknowledged $10 a month, meaning you were a recurring buyer, then obviously $100 for a year is cheaper than your $10. So which next lie is it?
Fair point, 100 bucks a year isn't bad I suppose.
_original_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 02:09 PM #69
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 19379 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,186,792.62
Total Points: 1,193,656.54
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
Honestly it is better this way that fans don't know how many Subscribers and they don't now how many watched so that we can FOCUS ON THE FIGHTS! Too much focus on Ratings, PPV Buys and Purses now and So Called Boxing Fans wanting certain Boxing Events to Fail
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
You don't see this in no other Sport!
Idk that its better or worse to know who's watching. Its just a thing people often get to know cuz its of value to people in the watching sh^t business. I guarantee you when streaming is more mainstream there will be Nielsen like numbers out there.

And from my POV I'm curious to the numbers primarily on a is this sustainable or when will it be sustainable frame of mind more than I'm dogging DAZN or hyping PBC or vice versa. Anyone who knows me know's I sh^t on DAZN & PBC or anyone else as they deserve it or I see fit & hype DAZN & PBC or anyone else as they deserve it or I see fit.

The boxing fan loyalty thing IS a thing obviously, but I believe its more not a thing in other sports cuz other sports are dictatorships not as free market & competitively open like boxing is. If you've heard any of the higher up DAZN people you'll know one of the reasons they got into boxing in the first place in the US is cuz its a sport that has a low barrier of entry for them.

I suspect if I was a football fan with this lil league starting up + the XFL about to start up that I'd see there is some sh^tting on those leagues &/or will be some lil random league I don't know the name of + XFL fans sh^tting on the NFL since its a level of competition that isn't happening in football usually. Boxing has had that for years doe so of course there are fractions among boxing fans (that often make no sense, but sometime do have some logic or are just preference based with fighters or how they feel certain groups run or some more love over hate take on things that while I'm not a fan of personally I understand more then the fanboyistic type angle too many mfers have).
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 02:09 PM #70
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post

I already got Netflix, HBO, Hulu, Amazon, and ESPN subs I'm paying for, and they're all cheaper than DAZN. LOL
bigdunny1

The DAZN haters exposing themselves

Share This With Friends

Tags
close, dazn, million, sources:, subs

User Tag List