Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2019, 01:08 PM #21
Smash Smash is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,128
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13
Smash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,934.59
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 11,996.27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
Good. I do.
all good boxers have their fanboys smh
Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-28-2019, 01:09 PM #22
Eff Pandas Eff Pandas is offline
Ignore List Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Camel Toe Capital of the World, Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 38,716
Quoted: 19151 Post(s)
Rep Power: 120
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,029,262.75
Bank: 149,254.47
Total Points: 1,178,517.22
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 
Default

I think some of it if not a lot of it has been how he's handled himself with the draw & L that a lot of people didn't like. He's also seemed like a less fun guy post those fights I think you could say. Thats not helping him with fans either. Where is the fun "Good Boy" who most people came to enjoy & love seeing fight? Idk, but I ain't seen him in a minute.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 01:20 PM #23
BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat is online now
The Champ
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,949
Quoted: 3921 Post(s)
Rep Power: 28
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,975.69
Bank: 50,522.75
Total Points: 54,498.44
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that &quot;knows&quot; everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison boxing View Post
Theyve always hated him because hes white and eastern european. Its the same posters who were trashing kovalev and now they are doing the same with lomachenko.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Here you go again!
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 01:22 PM #24
Madison boxing Madison boxing is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 24,951
Quoted: 17200 Post(s)
Rep Power: 66
Madison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 112,814.78
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 113,970.40
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Here you go again!
Am i wrong?
Madison boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 01:28 PM #25
Madison boxing Madison boxing is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 24,951
Quoted: 17200 Post(s)
Rep Power: 66
Madison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 112,814.78
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 113,970.40
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash View Post
all good boxers have their fanboys smh
Thats always how they justify their bull****. THEbigdunn does it every time, he says 'oh i woukd like that fighter but they attract people who like them for non boxing reasons'
Madison boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 01:28 PM #26
just the facts just the facts is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,514
Quoted: 1903 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 27,173.36
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 28,394.15
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Default

Ggg, is one helluva fighter no doubt. My only issues with him is the anyone from 154-168 can get it. I thought we were gonna get the second coming of Tommy Hearns. Good pleasing style, good skills, willing to fight anyone. Well we got two out of three.

I thought a Ward fight was his chance to make a real statement but him managerial team just didn't believe he could have beaten Ward. This is somewhat forgivable as ggg made millions vs Canelo that he wouldn't have made with a Ward loss on his resume.

Like most, I thought he deserved the decision in the first Canelo fight but when the rematch fell apart he chose to give up a belt and fight the totally undeserving Vanes rather than the #1 rated Derv and don't give me this short notice garbage. Derv was ready and it's what great fighters do all the time. I thought the second Canel o fight could have went either way with a slight edge to Canel o

And now we get Rolls? Pure garbage fight for a fighter of gggs level.
just the facts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 01:33 PM #27
BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat is online now
The Champ
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,949
Quoted: 3921 Post(s)
Rep Power: 28
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,975.69
Bank: 50,522.75
Total Points: 54,498.44
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that &quot;knows&quot; everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison boxing View Post
Am i wrong?
Yes, sir. Racism isn't the first thing.

I wish you could look at the fighters without their skin color first. People could call YOU a racist. Some say you hate with passion: Davis, Spence, Crawford, Ward, Floyd, and all other good black fighters.

Maybe people are reacting to fans like yourself.
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 01:38 PM #28
BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat is online now
The Champ
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8,949
Quoted: 3921 Post(s)
Rep Power: 28
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,975.69
Bank: 50,522.75
Total Points: 54,498.44
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that &quot;knows&quot; everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison boxing View Post
Thats always how they justify their bull****. THEbigdunn does it every time, he says 'oh i woukd like that fighter but they attract people who like them for non boxing reasons'
The Big Dunn was talking about you.
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 01:56 PM #29
boliodogs boliodogs is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 25,923
Quoted: 6362 Post(s)
Rep Power: 72
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 4,441.79
Bank: 96,756.70
Total Points: 101,198.49
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
Default

That's not true. First off he is loved world wide today. It's only on this forum he gets all this hate. He has been hated on here for many years and I know because I have always been here and always been a GGG fan. He was trashed for fighting Brook and trashed for not KOing Jacobs. He is trashed on here for everything he does. Who he fights. who he doesn't fight, How long he takes off between fights. What weight he fights at. Getting a different trainer. You name it and GGG gets trashed for it. Nothing he does is ever right and everything he does is always wrong on here. That's just the way it is, was, and always will be.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 01:59 PM #30
Smash Smash is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,128
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13
Smash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond reputeSmash has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,934.59
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 11,996.27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison boxing View Post
Thats always how they justify their bull****. THEbigdunn does it every time, he says 'oh i woukd like that fighter but they attract people who like them for non boxing reasons'
It sure is a strange one, i mean basing whether u like/hate/really hate an athlete based on your perceptions of their fans which may for some even come down to a handful of fanboys on a website! lol.... ^^
Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
hate, now?

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:56 PM.