Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-27-2019, 01:46 AM #211
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2350 Post(s)
Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245.21
Total Points: 56,076.39
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyistall View Post
Tuesday - Luis Ortiz announces the fight with Anthony Joshua won't happen & accuses Eddie Hearn of "low-balling him".

Wednesday - Eddie Hearn threatens to "expose" Luis Ortiz's team on the offer.

Friday - Ortiz's team announce it's their fault the AJ fight isn't happening.
Smiles..... isn't boxing business funny?
This is just damage control. Ortiz ain't stepping in there with AJ.
Laligalaliga is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-27-2019, 02:03 AM #212
Undisputed Champion

Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
I don't think you understand this situation.

Eddie, Ortiz & his manager can't decide upon sh^t without the signing off of the fight on an agreed upon offer that Ortiz's Promoter thinks makes sense to him.

Ortiz & his manager can pressure or shame the Promoter into accepting the offer cuz the Promoter making $2M of the $7M offer (I'm pretty sure thats what Eddie implied/hinted at cuz Eddie denied $5M was the offer, but obviously Eddie knows the business & that his offer isn't the offer Ortiz's was getting offered & Eddie isn't trying to get into these other mfers business like that here) does seem more than fair for the promoter lol.

This situation got a whole lot crazier cuz I wasn't even aware Ortiz HAD a f#cking promoter. I'm looking back at articles today & am seeing Dade Promotions being brought up in a lot of Ortiz's deals. But I guess I overlooked that cuz wtf is Dade any f#cking way. Dade looks to me like one of these bs "promoters" that doesn't even put on fights or I've not found a show they've put on anyway.

These f#cking Cuban guys always signing with legit sham promoters lol. Rigo had one of these promoters that don't put on fights situations for a long ass time too (& may still idr if it ended or not).

Rule 1 of signing with a promoter. Make sure he's a promoter who actually does f#cking shows or you are basically just hiring a extra manager middleman-like guy whos not even looking out for your 100% best interest like a manager who's getting a piece of what you get. These fake ass promoters are giving fighters a piece of what THEY can get off of your accomplishments.
just wondering if it's this same promoter that handled the ortiz/wilder 500k title fight and we didn't had all these hullabaloo.
Lolx......

Where have these guys been all these while Ortiz is fighting as an undercard?
How have they been getting their cuts?
Old 04-27-2019, 02:11 AM #213
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hunt View Post
C'mon. Ortiz's de facto (actually all PBC fighters) is Haymon. He made this decision. It surprises me how many people pretend it's really some unknown guy who made this decision.
Exactly.... Wondering where all these guys came from.
Ortiz has had over 20 fights without any promoters issues, how come now when hez to step in with AJ, all these BS excuses, forming ignorance are coming out.

The decision has been made long ago. Ortiz ain't stepping into that ring with AJ.

All these ignorant talks are just damage control. Someone has to take the blame for it to look real. We all know how this gimmicks play out.
Old 04-27-2019, 02:16 AM #214
Undisputed Champion

All these acting is to divert attentions from the fact that Ortiz ducked this fight and is still cycling off PEDs.
Whatever BS excuses they are acting is for the camera.
Old 04-27-2019, 02:20 AM #215
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 364 Post(s)
angad10 has a reputation beyond reputeangad10 has a reputation beyond reputeangad10 has a reputation beyond reputeangad10 has a reputation beyond reputeangad10 has a reputation beyond reputeangad10 has a reputation beyond reputeangad10 has a reputation beyond reputeangad10 has a reputation beyond reputeangad10 has a reputation beyond reputeangad10 has a reputation beyond reputeangad10 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,055.26
Total Points: 11,440.75
You want some points ? - Scott.Weiland cheers - mortal7 A beer on me bro. :) - Tyler_Durden We ballin - Salim_Shady thanks for the prompt payment - -jose- 
Happy late birthday bro! - Salim_Shady Just one good dude - CraigM Cheers! - Psylence83 So is you if he doesnt see the final bell loooool - Salim_Shady No Message - ScottWeiland 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Salim_Shady 

who tf is dade? ortiz needs to get away from these bums and get himself a proper promotor. i think all of would have preferred ortiz vs AJ over andy ruiz. fukin amateur hour by dade
angad10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 02:27 AM #216
Undisputed Champion

This has nothing to do with Dade promotion..... They are been used to save face.
How does it sound that a promotion that was happy with 500k suddenly think 7mil is low balling?
I ain't buying into all these crap.
Old 04-27-2019, 02:28 AM #217
Still Smokin'

Quoted: 7724 Post(s)
LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 80,437.86
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- Happy New Year m8 - HughJass Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady 
Little baby wanna cry ? - Scott-Weiland specially made by Wlad, he loves his haters too f@ggot - ThatLeftaMarc Fury openly pays for his fan's dildos - NapoleonCake No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
Hopefully no vibrator needed and just a good fight no excuses. - Scott-Weiland Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz No Message - MDPopescu Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott-Weiland Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. 

The biggest spastics on this forum like Redd Foxx are on full deflection mode.
LacedUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 02:48 AM #218
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3128 Post(s)
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 71,684.62
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll to add your collection - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolshans View Post
Dade Promotions...never heard of them...
Dud promotions
Noelanthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 03:01 AM #219
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 5626 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,067.56
Total Points: 102,831.94
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrismart View Post
I like Ortiz, but
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I ain't buying that shit. Those guys were all on the same page and knew what was going on. They are either in damage control for the backlash Ortiz has been getting, or they are coming back with their tails between their legs after Hearn called their bluff.

Funny how this all came out after Hearn said he'd come out with the real story. It's gone from trashing them on social media to 'it was a misunderstanding'.

Man, a lot of posters called $5m a lowball and called Hearn cheap and a liar. Even when the purse was a rumoured $7-8m, some posters still said it was a good idea to turn it down. Yet now team Ortiz is saying it wasn't a low offer at all and they would take that. Guess those posters were wrong about all the 'low-balling'.

Firstly this whole “We didn’t know what was offered” is BS! They knew what was on offer, like I said many days ago Ortiz’s reputation has taken a massive hit! Go on social media and even amongst is Cuban countrymen, who couldn’t believe he turn down 5m or 7m.

Hearn claimed he text Jimenez directly and had words when he read his “Lowball” offer statement. So Jay cannot deny not knowing what was offered.

(Dade Promotions) somehow accept 500k last year, but they wouldn’t accept 5-7m for Ortiz this year? To make this short! Haymon either stopped this fight after Jimenez spoke to him, or Ortiz is on PED..

In regards to the PBC loyalist on here? Just ignore these posters. They are a disease to this sport of boxing, I have seen posters come and go due to their favourite boxers and I have to say, this lot are the worse boxing fans ever.

They celebrate a fight not happening, they celebrate a boxer turning down 10 times their biggest payday, they make excuses for why a boxer should hold out for more money etc They are a cancer on this forum..
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 03:03 AM #220
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 5626 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,067.56
Total Points: 102,831.94
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laligalaliga View Post
This has nothing to do with Dade promotion..... They are been used to save face.
How does it sound that a promotion that was happy with 500k suddenly think 7mil is low balling?
I ain't buying into all these crap.
Agreed. Nothing to do with Dade... This has Haymon written all over it. If Dade were the ones that signed off on 500k last year, why would they turn down the jackpot of 5-7m?
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
blames, fight, gree, killing, king, kong's, luis, manager, ortiz, promoter, ripping, [ortiz]

User Tag List