Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Rivas is High-Risk Fight, But I'll Try To Knock Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if Whyte wound Hearn up so much during the Joshua negotiations that he went out and got him a tough, relatively unknown opponent 😂

I’m still backing Whyte to win this one, he has struggled with multiple opponents as mentioned above, but still manages to find a way to win. He’s got good power and has been in with consistently good opponents of late.

One of the biggest dangers for Whyte is believing his own hype - so hope he doesn’t take Rivas lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
      PED using Whyte is a ducking ass Coward MF
      Can the moderators please just delete the accounts of ****in' morons like this who have absolutely nothing to contribute.

Comment

Great fight, my pick is Rivas by tko in round 10.

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
          Cant beleive this is ppv. Total joke. Decent fight yeah, ppv worthy? No
          You saying he's been dealing with the Wilder brothers, he's a bit mad but no sign of roid rage yet. If he starts threatening kids and beating up women we'll know for sure.

Comment

Comment

Am going with Rivas. Wasn’t impress with Whyte against chisora, he was patient in that fight but his mouth was already opened by the 5th round, gasping for air... Rivas is coming on and he would be hunger and fresher.

Comment

Wow, I though I was the only one going with Rivas, but after going through the comment pages now, it seems a lot are picking him as well. Great to see that people actually watch fighters on here.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Everyone’s afraid of Dillian Whyte doe! I mean...look how he dominated Lucas Browne!
                  Dave Allen must be ranked slightly ahead of whyte after his superior demolition of Lucas Browne.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
                    Can the moderators please just delete the accounts of ****in' morons like this who have absolutely nothing to contribute.
                    Moderating on here has been a let down over the last 18 months. I actually only see one moderator that still post on here. The rest I haven’t seen in a long time.

Comment

Can’t stand Whyte. How good is Rivas ?

Comment

Working...
                      X