Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-25-2019, 04:11 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5207 Post(s)
Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 78,878.74
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlopez View Post
Fury got screwed the last time. Why would he put his trust in a group who wouldnt pay him what he deserved for the rematch? Other than the 2 kd,Wilder looked like elephant sh.it in there being outboxed, outsmarted, etc?

And another PPV brought to you by Haymon. Fu.ck that shi.t! He's flooding the market with ppvs and drowining out the casuals.
lol..spence/garcia did fine...wilder/fury did fine.....prob both did alot better than spence/khan lol

[email protected] he wasnt going to get what he deserved from haymon......he left because he got touched up real good and didnt like it.....haymon and his people have plenty of money......

plenty of guys felt they got screwed and took a rematch
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-25-2019, 04:15 PM #32
Contender

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
leeroy84 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 9,460.26
Total Points: 11,182.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post

plenty of guys felt they got screwed and took a rematch
Even when its against Wilder, the most feared right hand in the history of boxing!!!!!

OMFG no way anyone is that brave!!!!!

and all for 500k!!!!!!

Last edited by leeroy84; 04-25-2019 at 04:18 PM.
leeroy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 04:17 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Just 2 points:

1. why would we need to see a rematch of this fight?
2. If we must, why the f-ck would it be a PPV?
ppv because if fury is going to duck a rematch and aj is going to further delay a fight haymon/wilder need to take a gamble...

you just saw what DAZN offered...wilder was a loyal good boy and put his trust in his people.....but wilders financial demands are going to increase with each fight....how else will you meet that if fury and aj stall further?
Old 04-25-2019, 04:19 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy84 View Post
Even when its against Wilder, the most feared right hand in the history of boxing!!!!!

OMFG no way anyone is that brave!!!!!

and all for 500k!!!!!!
500k lol..what kind of nonsensical BS are you spewing? lol...get a grip
Old 04-25-2019, 04:28 PM #35
Contender

hahah yes dramatic effect does work!!

OK, I'm more than happy to concede for my pleasure, please tell me Ortiz's Purse in his first fight with Wilder and I will edit my post accordingly. Thanks
Old 04-25-2019, 04:31 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy84 View Post
hahah yes dramatic effect does work!!

OK, I'm more than happy to concede, please tell me Ortiz's Purse in his first fight with Wilder and I will edit my post accordingly. Thanks
ur an idiotic spazz

we were referencing a rematch with fury....you said why would fury want it when he wasnt going to get paid his worth? all of the sudden you jumped to ortiz's purse when we were talking about fury

if ortiz rematches wilder on ppv he will likely make around what hearn offered him...it wont be no 500k you dumb ****

i already see what you are...a nonsensical troll....fugg off...im not giving you anymore attention
Old 04-25-2019, 04:34 PM #37
Contender

Quote:
ur an idiotic spazz

we were referencing a rematch with fury....you said why would fury want it when he wasnt going to get paid his worth? all of the sudden you jumped to ortiz's purse when we were talking about fury

if ortiz rematches wilder on ppv he will likely make around what hearn offered him...it wont be no 500k you dumb ****

i already see what you are...a nonsensical troll....fugg off...im not giving you anymore attention
Lol at your rant but you have me confused with someone else.

I am replying to the thread you are typing in.

So, out of interest and pleasure...

How much do you think Ortiz is going to get in his "in the pocket" rematch????

Then I can go back and put that number in my first comment, then I'll laugh and we can move on.
Old 04-25-2019, 04:56 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 504 Post(s)
mrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,484.87
Total Points: 21,231.40
cheers - Makavelli more beer for you - Makavelli Cool cat, good poster - mangler beer time - Makavelli one more - Makavelli 
finally - Makavelli uno mas senor - Makavelli In case you get hungry - danny711 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
lol..spence/garcia did fine...wilder/fury did fine.....prob both did alot better than crawf/khan lol

[email protected] he wasnt going to get what he deserved from haymon......he left because he got touched up real good and didnt like it.....haymon and his people have plenty of money......plenty of guys felt they got screwed and took a rematch
1. Thanks to the Mexican
2.. Those were his own words. He wanted 50/50 for the rematch, they didnt come close...
3. Fury's been cracked and kd before, not believing your hype
4. Fury, in an interview, said rematch in UK.....then crickets from PBC
mrlopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 05:03 PM #39
Contender

Quote:
ur an idiotic spazz

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Okay so, since you never replied I did a bit of digging and yes!!! you are correct!!! Luis Ortiz made a guaranteed $1.5m against Deontay Wilder!!

Are you happy for my to change my first comment to suit yours???

Are you happy that I'm still going to laugh at that meagre amount Luis Ortiz accepted and will accept to face "big bad Wilder's killer right hand" rather than $5m+ to face slow, robotic concussive Anthony Joshua??????

"plenty of guys felt they got screwed and took a rematch" - Curt Henning 04.25.19

EDIT: and btw, I am no troll. I am a boxing fan, in every fight I follow the fighter I perceive as the best boxer, that't it.

Wilder is awful and king kan't is his best win :-( Just spend some time watching his fights, he's borderline top 10... 8 at a push

Ortiz has Jennings as his best win ffs and his Cuban "amateur" record is about as honest as Castro's dictatorship

so fugg you too

Last edited by leeroy84; 04-25-2019 at 05:14 PM.
Old 04-25-2019, 05:04 PM #40
The Watcher

Quoted: 1621 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 35,458.52
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Wilder already KOed him and Ortiz has no notable wins. This should not be on PPV.
STREET CLEANER is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
wilder/ortiz

User Tag List