Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2019, 09:40 PM #151
Mooshashi Mooshashi is offline
Sentenced to Texas
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 8,464
Quoted: 2847 Post(s)
Rep Power: 36
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 45,528.06
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 46,761.09
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 
Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Bring in Teddy Atlas. Would love to see GGG's face when Teddy slaps his face in the corner during a fight.
Mooshashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-24-2019, 09:43 PM #152
just the facts just the facts is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,527
Quoted: 1909 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 27,691.17
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 28,924.20
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison boxing View Post
Sanchez threw him under the bus after the last fight. It looked as if sanchez didnt like golovkin boxing instead of his tactics of coming forward with his chin in the air. I think its too late for a change tho, you cant teach an old dog new tricks
Yet you posted time and again how Unable was boxings best trainer and a certain hofer? What changed?
just the facts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 09:52 PM #153
QballLobo QballLobo is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,662
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17
QballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 17,422.41
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 18,655.44
Default

Unfortunately Abel couldn’t teach how to fight real Mexican style.
QballLobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 09:55 PM #154
MPDKSAB MPDKSAB is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 192
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
MPDKSAB has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Points: 8,085.61
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,085.61
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebler I View Post
Too late for what? It's not like he needs to improve, he beat everyone put in front of him.

Not much you do can to beat judges besides knock opponent out, and that's an unfair double standard.
I disagree.
MPDKSAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 09:56 PM #155
MEXfistology MEXfistology is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,821
Quoted: 1045 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
MEXfistology is infamous around these partsMEXfistology is infamous around these partsMEXfistology is infamous around these partsMEXfistology is infamous around these partsMEXfistology is infamous around these partsMEXfistology is infamous around these partsMEXfistology is infamous around these partsMEXfistology is infamous around these partsMEXfistology is infamous around these partsMEXfistology is infamous around these partsMEXfistology is infamous around these parts
Points: 15,804.36
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 17,031.26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho daddy View Post
I can see an illegal alien from a failed narco state being happy about that. I guess you were also happy when canelo lost the first fight but got the decision. canelo wont last to 36
An illegal alien from a failed narco state lmao 😂😂 😂 you have a very creative imagination , canelo got both decisions , deal with it , move on
MEXfistology is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 09:59 PM #156
Califire209 Califire209 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Stockton, Cali
Posts: 1,320
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5
Califire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to all
Points: 13,873.68
Bank: 1,251.44
Total Points: 15,125.12
Default

Joyce probably heard through the grapevine that Golovkin was going to split with Abel therefore he bounced before hand.. either way I'm grateful for this move by Triple G I don't think the high altitude is suiting his style, I think it's slowing him down. Abel doesn't know counter punching he doesn't have any defensive tactics in his game.
Califire209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 10:05 PM #157
just the facts just the facts is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,527
Quoted: 1909 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 27,691.17
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 28,924.20
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by G G G View Post
F outta my face. Rolls is an undefeated lion and he is younger than Gennady. It will be fight of the year.
Only a true idiot (you) would refer to Rolls as an undefeated lion?

Fight of the year? Not a chance.
You being voted idiot of the year? Probable.
just the facts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 10:13 PM #158
Derranged Derranged is offline
Lomachicken skurred
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Planet George
Age: 37
Posts: 54,771
Quoted: 5735 Post(s)
Rep Power: 229
Derranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 101,340.38
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 102,579.58
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry christmas jew.... - dj emzz Happy Holidays bro! - led Happy holidays Mario! - led* Feel sweeter this Friday honey - Weltschmerz 
Happy Hannukkah! - led pretend it's JAB - Weltschmerz Official Queer of the Year Award - Weltschmerz Happy Birthday fine sir.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have a beer,can't green you again lol - HughJass 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! You da man - Beercules Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Happy New Year, Jew Boy - Rocky... Happy New Year lad!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 
:lol1: - -jose- wut up jew? - Kuyukut cheers holmes - Mike D My bad, mate. Cheers! - .:: JSFD26 ::. Happy new year - Kuyukut 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rocky... Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BoxingPromoter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BostonGuy World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PorterIsFuture Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BM dnobagaV World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Nope. I've been one of the biggest critics of Sanchez on here and I'm glad to see Golovkin give him the boot.

It's about fking time. Maybe GG will be able to extend his career a bit if he chooses a top trainer. Sanchez doesn't give his guys a plan B, has no advice for them when the fight doesn't play out the way he envisioned it.
Fair enough, sir.
Derranged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 10:35 PM #159
G G G G G G is offline
Machines break, I don't.
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, Tojuana
Posts: 16,690
Quoted: 3385 Post(s)
Rep Power: 56
G G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 46,621.06
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 47,854.09
Funny shiet we post - Bardock The brutal posts were legendary lol - Bardock hilarious, passionate posts - jas Hilarious , you deserve a cookie - jas for having your beautiful anthem in your sig - Dean_Razorback 
The Ricardo Mayorga Award for Class in Boxing Punditry - Winner (2014) - Dr Rumack Cheers bro!!! - Psylence83 thanks for the torrent #WarGGG - Dean_Razorback Congrats on poster of the year - jas Boxingscene Poster of the Year - Freedom2014 
Cheers. - Aztekkas Thanks for the link - mathed No Message - mathed ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Enjoy this Saturday's fights bro, cheers! - Tyler_Durden 
GGG - Freedom. GGG Squad all day err day! They hate to see us on top! - Hype job What's your record for the most amount of times you've  masturbated yourself in one day ? I reckon we may be able to get you entered into the record books, you got too much time on your hands little sissy. - Scott. Weiland Peel my banana son, I own you. - Scott. Weiland For always telling the truth. - Santa_ 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts View Post
Only a true idiot (you) would refer to Rolls as an undefeated lion?

Fight of the year? Not a chance.
You being voted idiot of the year? Probable.
Right.. thats why its the most talked about fight in the world right now huh? Trending worldwide. Thats right stfu

I won poster of the year in this forum. An achievement you can only dream of. Google me, you have no idea that you’re talking to a celebrity. FO my face dude I dont want to abuse u
G G G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 11:12 PM #160
theface07 theface07 is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,440
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
theface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond reputetheface07 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 15,881.13
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 17,077.81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
Abel gonna come out now talking about how GGG is over rated.
You may be right but just wondering why you still post Mikey as "undefeated" and pre Mikey/Spence quotes?
theface07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:48 AM.