Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-22-2019, 01:17 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
djtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 13,740.32
For your courage and honour on the battlefield - -LightsOut- lol - -LightsOut- For being NSB top poster - -Ironmike- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
The “retirement” had no impact on the Odh or Shane fights not happening. Shane’s toothache and odh refusing did. Manny turned the fight down on numerous occasions. If you want to justify the turning down because of drug testing ok. But he turned it down the last time because he wanted a bigger cut. You were fine with him doing that. Ok his greed made him make a poor decision and he got ktfo by jmm because of it. Those aren’t skewed facts those are actual facts.

He beats Crawford the same way he defeated all the great fighters he beat -takes away their best punch, lowers the punch output, great defense , and accurate punching.
You'd be better served saying, I am a Floyd Boy through and through, and my Tmt crotch tights would be confiscated if I believed somebody could possibly beat him
djtmal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-22-2019, 01:52 PM #32
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 17667 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 122,703.97
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtmal View Post
Ha, no matter what side of the excuse fence you sit on, Cotto, Shane, and Pac were once great fighters by the time Floyd fought em, and Canelo hadn't come into his own yet. Floyd never beat this complete of a prime guy in his career.
They were all still great fighters when Floyd fought them. We’re they prime, no. But they made that choice. In their primes they’d be better versions of themselves but floyd would’ve been a better version of himself.

You post as if they aged but Floyd remained the same. They lose at any point to floyd because Floyd is a unique combination of speed, arm length, boxing iq and athleticism. Anything they could do offensively he was able to defend against because he was always in shape so he could box and move for the whole fight even in the 15 round era.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 02:49 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
djtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 13,740.32
For your courage and honour on the battlefield - -LightsOut- lol - -LightsOut- For being NSB top poster - -Ironmike- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
They were all still great fighters when Floyd fought them. We’re they prime, no. But they made that choice. In their primes they’d be better versions of themselves but floyd would’ve been a better version of himself.

You post as if they aged but Floyd remained the same. They lose at any point to floyd because Floyd is a unique combination of speed, arm length, boxing iq and athleticism. Anything they could do offensively he was able to defend against because he was always in shape so he could box and move for the whole fight even in the 15 round era.
Love how you overexaggerate but this is why Floyds 147 run has so many large potholes in it.
They were shopworn guys who were coming off of a good win or two when Floyd fought them. Floyd was still the consensus #1 p4p guy, and publicly stated he waits for the right time to fight guys to maximum dollar after he became a draw.

Floyd never beat as complete a guy in their prime as Crawford @ ww, I'd throw Spence in there as well. Had he did that, I'd lean more in his favor.

Both those guys have displayed the same type of timing, iq, and reflexes that Floyd has, on top of it have the height and reach to keep him at distance.
djtmal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 03:25 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 611 Post(s)
NachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 24,660.80
Collection starter - mathed No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
He loses to all of them.
Interesting. I imagine Bud competing closely with and probably beating all of them, especially Pac. Morales beat a prime Pac and Bud is better than Morales. Prime Floyd versus Bud would have been an amazing chess match. Probably the best match up there would have been prime Bud versus prime SSM. That would have been a dogfight.
NachoMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 11:57 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1550 Post(s)
Sheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,232.85
Total Points: 20,741.49

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachoMan View Post
Interesting. I imagine Bud competing closely with and probably beating all of them, especially Pac. Morales beat a prime Pac and Bud is better than Morales. Prime Floyd versus Bud would have been an amazing chess match. Probably the best match up there would have been prime Bud versus prime SSM. That would have been a dogfight.
Morales at135 vs Crawford at 135? Im taking Morales by murder. Now, Pac at 147 at his beat ass rapea Crawford
Sheldon312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 10:55 AM #36
Undisputed Champion

NachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond reputeNachoMan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldon312 View Post
Morales at135 vs Crawford at 135? Im taking Morales by murder. Now, Pac at 147 at his beat ass rapea Crawford
Murder and ass rape, huh? It's just boxing. Hopefully you don't bet real money on fights. Crawford would put you in the poor house.

Last edited by NachoMan; 04-23-2019 at 11:19 AM.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:17 PM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1550 Post(s)
Sheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud ofSheldon312 has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,232.85
Total Points: 20,741.49

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachoMan View Post
Murder and ass rape, huh? It's just boxing. Hopefully you don't bet real money on fights. Crawford would put you in the poor house.
Who has Crawford fought on the same level as these two?
Sheldon312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 03:25 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2010 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 45,217.30
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

I think crawford can only beat mayweather because of his long arm and Mayweather will run all night to survive.
pasawayako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 03:27 PM #39
OTSC

Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
FrankieClutch has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieClutch has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieClutch has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieClutch has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieClutch has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieClutch has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieClutch has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieClutch has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieClutch has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieClutch has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieClutch has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 19,418.27
Send a message via Yahoo to FrankieClutch

I don't think Mosley or Cotto beat Crawford, thought Crawford can definitely be hit so the possibility is there for either guy to KO him. I see Floyd outboxing him in an 8-4 type fight and I see prime Pac as a 60-40 fight for Manny. That fight in their primes would be f.cking incredible.
FrankieClutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 03:47 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasawayako View Post
I think crawford can only beat mayweather because of his long arm and Mayweather will run all night to survive.
So you pick Pac, Cotto and SSM over Crawford at WW then?

Share This With Friends

Tags
cotto, crawford, mayweather, mosley, pacquiao, prime

User Tag List