Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-20-2019, 08:09 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4932 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,664,876.27
Total Points: 120,792,921.05
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
of course he was.

he's about as clean as his 245 lb opponent who looks like he was carved out of wood and who similarly never gets tired. at least joshua works hard all year and stayed in shape. miller was 320 lbs at a weigh in. he probably came into camp closer to 350 lbs for that fight! what he was doing was literally impossible without drugs.

literally all of these HW are on something. there's too much money involved now.
So are you admitting that AJ is on the juice too?
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-20-2019, 08:29 PM #32
The Watcher

Quoted: 1727 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,666.12
Total Points: 169,391.87
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolpz View Post
No, you insinuated that I thought Kownacki was also on PED's.

But the fact of the matter is they are two completely different cases as they are 70lbs apart with other uncorrelated variables.

Your "example" was completely irrelevant.
Stop being silly. I never insinuated that. You are to dramatic. If you don't see how comparable it is we can agree to disagree. No need to get your panties so bunched up over so little.
STREET CLEANER is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
itís, miller, obvious, peds