Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-03-2019, 12:08 AM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 20379 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 284,611.70
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
they cut the cost. They just donít want people subscribing for a month. Just like when directv offers me 3 months free of showtime if I sign for a year
How did they cut cost by raising the price?????????

What did they cut??????

They raised the price on your dumbass
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-03-2019, 12:12 AM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4425 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 156,910.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
How did they cut cost by raising the price?????????

What did they cut??????

They raised the price on your dumbass
If you go month to month, but for yearly subscribers it is cheaper.

Now, if you say most are not yearly subscribers you may be right.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 12:22 AM #63
Undisputed Champion

Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
If you go month to month, but for yearly subscribers it is cheaper.

Now, if you say most are not yearly subscribers you may be right.
Yea but

#1 They haven't proven to have 8 straight months worth of quality content.

#2. This is an assumption but it's based on my years of being a boxing fan: The average boxing fan streams PPV's or chips in on $75 PPV's. I doubt most of them have $100 laying around to pay a full years subscription
Old 04-03-2019, 12:24 AM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegonzo View Post
Across Android and iOS, the DAZN app is bringing in over $100k in daily net revenue (and growing). To date, itís earned close to $30M. Surprisingly, the top money-making countries are in this order...

1. Japan
2. Italy
3. Germany
4. US
5. Canada
We're talking USA where it matters.

They haven't come close to turning a profit in the U.S.
Old 04-03-2019, 12:26 AM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4425 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 156,910.07

Quote:
Yea but

#1 They haven't proven to have 8 straight months worth of quality content.

#2. This is an assumption but it's based on my years of being a boxing fan: The average boxing fan streams PPV's or chips in on $75 PPV's. I doubt most of them have $100 laying around to pay a full years subscription
I mean I can't tell you what you feel is quality or not so I won't fight you on that.

But I'm perfectly fine paying a one time $100 dollar fee for a years subscription. Only thing is, I'm prepared for it to increase once again in a year or so.

What DAZN is up against more than any other network is obviously how it lacks other content. Literally has no other top level sports league and doesn't have the hit shows HBO and SHO have.

What percentage do you think have DAZN on month to month basis opposed to those with yearly subscriptions?
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 12:34 AM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
I mean I can't tell you what you feel is quality or not so I won't fight you on that.

But I'm perfectly fine paying a one time $100 dollar fee for a years subscription. Only thing is, I'm prepared for it to increase once again in a year or so.

What DAZN is up against more than any other network is obviously how it lacks other content. Literally has no other top level sports league and doesn't have the hit shows HBO and SHO have.

What percentage do you think have DAZN on month to month basis opposed to those with yearly subscriptions?
Very few are shelling out $100 for a subscription. They had trouble getting people to pay $10 a month.

The biggest hurdle DAZN has is it doesn't have ease of access. I wrote about this a while ago and boxing fans dismissed it because they think streaming comes easy to the average person like it does to us, because we've been doing to for years. Streaming DAZN is not like streaming Netflix, Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, ect. Those are all one click streams on the device you're using. I turn on my TV and I hit the netflix button or youtube button. I turn on my phone I hit the google music button or tidal button. To watch a Canelo fight I turn on my phone and hit the dazn button then I stream it to my TV. Simple, right? But that one extra step loses a lot of people. Especially when you have to buy 3rd party hardware in order to make it work. Firestick, Apple TV, Playstation are other options but it's still not one click. That's why more PPV's are still bought on traditional cable/satellite boxes than other ways to buy it. I'm amazed how many people dismiss this when I've been in the industry over 10 years and I know how stupid people are when it comes to technology. A cable/satellite call center rep will tell you how many calls a day they get for services being out when the problem is the wrong input
Old 04-03-2019, 12:49 AM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6123 Post(s)
_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 46,630.84
for your excellent thread about Ward - Freedom. good work lmfao - Beercules Excellent Pirog article! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Doubling the subscription costs within 6 months of launching is a MAJOR red flag
Discount if you pay full year....
_Maxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 12:51 AM #68
Contender

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
T-1000 can only hope to improve
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 13,092.53

DAZN has more than 1.3 mio subscribers in Italy and more than 1 mio in Japan. They stream the Champions League, Seria A, Premier League, Primera Division and Ligue 1 in Germany. Plus they got Bundesliga highlights and European qualifier. They easily have 1.5 to 2 million subscribers in Germany right now and they are growing rapidly. So Japan, Italy and Germany alone generate a turnover of +500 million Euro per year. They are in the business for the long-term. As soon as they have built a subscriber base in the US, they will not pay boxers this kind of money anymore. I cannot believe the stupidity in this thread. You American white trash are special kind of stupid. Get a job you bums.
T-1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 01:05 AM #69
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 4387 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Total Points: 53,938.18
Have a slice.....itís not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all thatís doe anyway ???  All that just to say Iím out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
DAZN has more than 1.3 mio subscribers in Italy and more than 1 mio in Japan. They stream the Champions League, Seria A, Premier League, Primera Division and Ligue 1 in Germany. Plus they got Bundesliga highlights and European qualifier. They easily have 1.5 to 2 million subscribers in Germany right now and they are growing rapidly. So Japan, Italy and Germany alone generate a turnover of +500 million Euro per year. They are in the business for the long-term. As soon as they have built a subscriber base in the US, they will not pay boxers this kind of money anymore. I cannot believe the stupidity in this thread. You American white trash are special kind of stupid. Get a job you bums.
Those are not really impressive numbers tbf

Hulu has more than 25M, Amazon has over 100M subscribers and Netflix has over 140M subscribers and if DAZN wants to be the Netflix of sports they have some catching up to do

Hell ESPN, Showtime and HBO have more paid subscribers in the U.S alone

Last edited by Phenom; 04-03-2019 at 01:10 AM.
Phenom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 01:13 AM #70
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
We're talking the USA where it counts.

None of what you said applies to the USA.

None of it matters to he USA

Share This With Friends

Tags
cash, dazn, hemorrhaging, money., perform, raise, selling

User Tag List