Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-22-2019, 04:58 PM #361
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2313 Post(s)
jmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 38,350.70

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdunny1 View Post

OOO jim boone insulting the public intelligence again..

how many quality PPV's will be on during that year????

NO ****IN GUARANTEE AT ALL IT"S A STEAL, then you have chance of fighters pulling out, other promotions putting on PPV events
jmrf4435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-22-2019, 04:58 PM #362
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6508 Post(s)
Scipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,993.69
Total Points: 65,325.50
liar - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger 8===o - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger enjoy - -MAKAVELLI- 
- enjoy - cheeseburger **** - cheeseburger 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
36 pages of complaining from supposedly real boxing fans for a $100 yearly subscription?

One hundred dollars a year. And people are mad.

I guess its better to pay $65-100 per event. Clap it up for these guys. They know a true value.
With how long to go for a year, how many fights, nevermind events, have already been put on that were worthy of "real boxing fans" attention? (Alvarez-Jacobs hasn't happened yet)

You can get a 6-pack if Top Ramen noodles for something like $1.50, and you can add some canned meat to that for a total of $5.

No one is picking that over spending even $15 at a nice noodle place with company.
Scipio2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 05:00 PM #363
Undisputed Champion

Scipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond repute
liar - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger 8===o - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger enjoy - -MAKAVELLI- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
This. People focus too much on the big time match up.

Why not watch other boxers on DAZN.

I was trying to subscribe before but it isnt available here in Pac country.

USD100 isnt bad for one year subscription compared to USD75 per show.

Many interesting fights here, TBH

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
... hold up, lol.

You're not paying $75 a show if you're in the Philippines.

So what are you even talking about?
Old 03-22-2019, 07:17 PM #364
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
Greed $$$ is the name of the game. DAZN has the capital to make boxers happy. You will see a shift of PBC fighters go to DAZN.

Jermall is the next phase. Jermell might stay. Spence is taking the Texas shine from them. You'll see.
DAZN fronts like they have the capital but now I have my doubts; doubling the price ahead of basically the first PPV event that they advanced the money to Canelo for isn't a good look (compare this to something like WWE Network, making the same bet in essence, riding out their $9.99 for 5 WrestleManias at this point).

Jermell is getting the FOX date for June, with Danny Garcia already having April and Hurd committed for the May FOX date.

Maybe FOX waits until July to feature Jermall (twin brothers headlining back to back months may be a bit on the nose, imo but that's me) or pairs him with Errol Spence Jr for the likely Spence-Porter PPV; if neither of those options stick, Showtime has June and July both open.

Jermall Charlo is entitled to at least 25% of a bid (Guessing at market value and all that, Charlo getting $20m likely gets his camp not to press them on anything).

Jermall is in an alright spot.
Old 03-22-2019, 07:23 PM #365
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2744 Post(s)
Frankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 170,932.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio2009 View Post
DAZN fronts like they have the capital but now I have my doubts; doubling the price ahead of basically the first PPV event that they advanced the money to Canelo for isn't a good look (compare this to something like WWE Network, making the same bet in essence, riding out their $9.99 for 5 WrestleManias at this point).

Jermell is getting the FOX date for June, with Danny Garcia already having April and Hurd committed for the May FOX date.

Maybe FOX waits until July to feature Jermall (twin brothers headlining back to back months may be a bit on the nose, imo but that's me) or pairs him with Errol Spence Jr for the likely Spence-Porter PPV; if neither of those options stick, Showtime has June and July both open.

Jermall Charlo is entitled to at least 25% of a bid (Guessing at market value and all that, Charlo getting $20m likely gets his camp not to press them on anything).

Jermall is in an alright spot.
Access Industries is DAZNís daddy. The fact that DAZN is a paid service makes any philanthropist backer to gamble easily. DAZN will be huge in years to come. These are the smartest investments to come in combats sports, but itís time had to come anyway.
Frankie2Jabs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 10:28 PM #366
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
Access Industries is DAZNís daddy. The fact that DAZN is a paid service makes any philanthropist backer to gamble easily. DAZN will be huge in years to come. These are the smartest investments to come in combats sports, but itís time had to come anyway.
DAZN is making a bet on the future where they don't control all that much of the actual combat sport content, lol.

ABC, FOX, CBS, and NBC aren't going anywhere, and the realignments have made that even more clear (Comcast buying Sky, ESPN buying the full UFC package, FOX basically selling their entire entertainment division to focus their resources on broadcast, news and sports, AT&T buying Time Warner, etc).

Where are they going to get content?
Do you honestly think that CBS or FOX are giving up their piece of the NFL at any price? Or that Disney or AT&T are giving up their piece of the NBA at any price? Regional networks for MLB/NBA games in locked markets? Comcast giving up the US rights to the Premier League when they just scooped up the UK rights too? Fox Sports giving up the US rights to the Bundesliga?

On top of that, Fox Sports has their app, NBC Sports has their app, ABC is betting on ESPN+, Showtime/CBS have the CBS Sports app too. (wouldn't shock me to see a Turner Sports app in the near future).

If you think that this Canelo deal basically prompted the move to $20 a month, what do you imagine the hit will be for the 10 times the number that the NFL or NBA would likely command, lol.

Still, think what you want
Old 03-23-2019, 12:31 AM #367
Contender

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Level37scythe is a jewel in the roughLevel37scythe is a jewel in the roughLevel37scythe is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 8,939.65

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigStomps View Post
Not my fault you're a broke hoe and you can't afford $100 a year for DAZN,...
You piece of shet loser! 🤣
Do you work for dazn? Because this is terrible marketing. I won't be supporting dazn simply because I don't like hearn, but go ahead, keep making an a$$ of yourself by calling everyone who won't get dazn broke.
Level37scythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 12:40 AM #368
Interim Champion

Quoted: 571 Post(s)
Bronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 15,184.67
Good point,one on me. - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio2009 View Post
Boxing, at it's root, is a social endeavor; whether it's with family, friends, and/or other patrons, watching the fights is most fun when you've got folks to share it with.

If access/interest is an issue, hunting down some sketchy stream for yourself is likely worth the fix.

Having your entire boxing fix come that way is pretty sad
What ? lol Im not watching the fights alone on my phone. I watch them just like everyone else with my friends & family in hd on my tv. The only difference is I don't have to pay for ppv or any of these stupid apps.

I guess I'm missing that part that's "sad" about that. Im also curious to know what a "sketchy stream" is, if you care to share
Bronx23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 01:37 AM #369
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4709 Post(s)
Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 39,968.05
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Consistently great posting. - Boy Jones Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldskoolg View Post
I suspect they assumed wilder would accept, Hearn seemed to think it was in place. They spent and spent and spent and nownits twice as expensive to join. Good luck trying to attract casuals now. They have zero advertising, no network option, and didnít have the majority of boxing fans in the USA. Now they surely wonít.
So it was a few fighters signing that drives the price?

Why do people act like dazn is a boxing app? Boxing is a small portion of what they offer...itís an afterthought to a lot of people who subscribe. In Canada you can watch every nfl game on there. My brother has it and I told him I wanted to stop by and watch the usyk vs bellew fight and he didnít even know any boxing was included lol.
Real King Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 05:53 AM #370
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4752 Post(s)
BigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 51,562.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level37scythe View Post
Do you work for dazn? Because this is terrible marketing. I won't be supporting dazn simply because I don't like hearn, but go ahead, keep making an a$$ of yourself by calling everyone who won't get dazn broke.
You broke hoe! 😂🤣
BigStomps is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
$240, $99.99, ''(dazn), 2020!, canelo, channels, dazn, dollars, fail?, fights, hatin, may4-2019, paying, wow:, year)!!...''

User Tag List