Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2019, 05:53 PM #31
EdWins EdWins is offline
Winning
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,559
Quoted: 1008 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 43,440.13
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 44,667.03
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
Tell me what "institutional racism" means.

Do you even know or do you just mindlessly repeat it, the way you mindlessly repeated that white women secretly enjoy being raped by you & trick you into raping them in another thread?

Then we can go through a list of ethnic policies in US institutions and tally up how many are pro-white vs how many are anti-white.

Euro & Asian groups are hit with every institutional obstacle available. They are on the receiving end of interracial violent crime. They have no measurable external 'advantages'.

You're going to spend your life blaming organic behavioral/performance differences on a "Nazi" conspiracy theory with no concern for society just to safeguard your fragile ego.

And hopefully from a wheelchair after someone overhears your beliefs on rape and beats you into permanent paralysis. Maybe you could stick a "badazz thug" glitter decal for your chair and act unphased.
Institutional racism is when me at age 14 go out trick or treating with my white friend who is also 14, my white friend proceeds to rob a machetti off of a scarecrow prop in front of a house (a house which we'd later find out belonged to a police officer), my white friend and I get our candy, and he runs off with the Machetti, I proceed to walk off, a few blocks later the white man pulls up on me, gets out of the car, I tell him to leave me alone not knowing he's an off duty police officer, and he proceeds to body slam me on the hood of his car, twist my wrists while slamming my head onto the car, meanwhile my white friend comes running in a panic saying "dude it was me!! it was me!! I am the one who took the Machetti" but for some reason whatever reason (Gee I wonder why....) the white man yells at my friend telling him to "Shut your goddamn mouth" and proceeds to take me away to jail where I would later call my parents to pick me up.

The next day, my white friend and I are sitting in the police station with my parents (his parents were absent for some reason, none of my biz) and after the cops gather all of our info, and realize my white friend actually already has breaking and entering and multiple thefts on his record, meanwhile my record is squeeky clean, and yet the police STILL ask me if I'm part of any gangs, if I'm a "tagger" what "set" do I claim, while they ask my white friend NOTHING.

That is an example of institutional racism in a nut shell. Use your facking brain, if you think all of the questioning and targeting of me and only had nothing to do with the color of my skin and the lack of color in my friend's skin, you are ******ed. Or your in denial. You turn a blind eye to this shít like every other closeted racist white person who acts like they are the true victims for having "white guilt"

And get off that rape shít already you troll, get a facking life.

This nígga mad because I said in another thread months ago that there have been a lot of cases of black or hispanic men accused of rape by white women, when in actuality the sex was consented and they in fact lied about rape. It's happened. I know your little pink d1ck white privileged mind cant fathom the idea that white women actually enjoy having sex with men of color and can't fathom they would falsely accuse these men of rape, but its happened!

Look up James Tillman, look up Ed Johnson, just a couple cases off the top of my head. This **** happens, and institutional racism is real but you will continue to lie to yourself and harass people on the internet, stop commenting on my profile and stalking me you facking inbred

Last edited by EdWins; 03-10-2019 at 05:58 PM.
EdWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 05:54 PM #32
Theodore Theodore is online now
26th U.S. President
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 3,940
Quoted: 2166 Post(s)
Rep Power: 31
Theodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 47,048.65
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 48,287.85
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 
Al Bundy is epic... - Tony Trick-Pony Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
They for sure need more ****** schools cuz this was an issue when I was in school.

Everyone can't learn in the same type of environment. Most mfers can learn in schools as is. But some mfers need some military type more structured model or they disrupt the learning of 99% of the students.

But yea in general the whole model schools use today (& many classes) need to be played around with more cuz I think its been a dated system that ripe for change if not outright disruption.
I graduated HS in the late 90s and I remember the ****ups were sent to alternative school instead. Do they still have that?

Anyways, school choice through vouchers or join some sort of home school associations and give a little bit of your time. Seems like those are the type of alternatives parents want these days.
Theodore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 05:58 PM #33
travestyny travestyny is offline
Fvcking Up The Game.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 17,472
Quoted: 11291 Post(s)
Rep Power: 46
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 72,012.28
Bank: 57,365.26
Total Points: 129,377.54
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
Default

This is short and sweet.

//// this is what I'm trying to tell you is involved here but I guess you don't want to read it. Maybe if you hear it, it will help.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 05:59 PM #34
John Barron John Barron is offline
BIG LEAGUE GUY
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: 1776
Posts: 10,479
Quoted: 2207 Post(s)
Rep Power: 62
John Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 30,543.41
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 31,776.44
good work - BostonGuy No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 
No Message - BostonGuy cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley Keep schooling these cats about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr 
lol - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :drive: - -jose- No Message - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- 
Default

weird how the muh institutional racism doesn't apply to asians for some magical reason. blacks, and to some extent hispanics, have full political control of the districts in which they live in in yet still blame "the white man's system" when they come up short in life.
John Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 06:13 PM #35
Eff Pandas Eff Pandas is offline
Ignore List Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Camel Toe Capital of the World, Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 39,151
Quoted: 19382 Post(s)
Rep Power: 121
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,999.96
Bank: 1,186,792.62
Total Points: 1,193,792.58
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
I graduated HS in the late 90s and I remember the ****ups were sent to alternative school instead. Do they still have that?

Anyways, school choice through vouchers or join some sort of home school associations and give a little bit of your time. Seems like those are the type of alternatives parents want these days.
Idk about the alternative school thing. In my school they had a alternative "class" but the ****** students were still in our school & still had the ability to cause problems...and they did lol.

And it wasn't even a thing til 7th grade iirc. I remember some kid in ~6th grade threw a chair at our teacher during class. He was out 3 days & then back in with us normal kids like nothing happened. To me thats a one way ticket to a ****** school/class w/e grade you're in. Believe he was in & out of the alternative class after that year til he dropped out or moved a few years later.

But yea more choices are needed if public schools are cesspools due to ******s. And you just need one ****** kid in a class to slow down the learning of the other 20-30 kids. Its cheating those kids of the maximum education they could be receiving.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 06:30 PM #36
//// //// is offline
////
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 14,548
Quoted: 6006 Post(s)
Rep Power: 58
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 51,833.81
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 53,066.84
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
Artificially equal? No. I simply want them to be equal. Based on race? No. I simply want them to be equal. I don't think this is a difficult concept to grasp. A student born into one area should not have to receive a poor education just because they were born into that area, especially when you take into account the discriminatory housing practices that exist and make this even more problematic.



How are they equal if one school has a computer lab and the other barely has books? That's not equal. Whatever needs to be done to provide an equal opportunity for all students should be done. People should be treated equally. Why would you argue for denying all students an equal opportunity when it comes to education?



What does this have to do with anything. Does your white power extend to recognizing that institutionalized racism may be the reason that people of color are living in the areas that have less adequate school facilities, and thus a cycle is created?
Let's frame the question very simply: Schools are funded by district, not by race. There are black students at those higher-funding schools.

Predominantly white districts have more funding because white communities generate more tax revenue.

You appear to be arguing that white people are obligated pay for both their own schools and on top of that artificially pay to bring predominantly black schools up to the same par.

Why?

"Cuz equality" is an invalid answer. I don't get to randomly tell a professional athlete to pay me half of his salary because I can't run as fast as him in the name of equality. He's doing it for himself and his family.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 06:32 PM #37
//// //// is offline
////
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 14,548
Quoted: 6006 Post(s)
Rep Power: 58
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 51,833.81
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 53,066.84
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdWins View Post
Institutional racism is when me at age 14 go out trick or treating with my white friend who is also 14, my white friend proceeds to rob a machetti off of a scarecrow prop in front of a house (a house which we'd later find out belonged to a police officer), my white friend and I get our candy, and he runs off with the Machetti, I proceed to walk off, a few blocks later the white man pulls up on me, gets out of the car, I tell him to leave me alone not knowing he's an off duty police officer, and he proceeds to body slam me on the hood of his car, twist my wrists while slamming my head onto the car, meanwhile my white friend comes running in a panic saying "dude it was me!! it was me!! I am the one who took the Machetti" but for some reason whatever reason (Gee I wonder why....) the white man yells at my friend telling him to "Shut your goddamn mouth" and proceeds to take me away to jail where I would later call my parents to pick me up.

The next day, my white friend and I are sitting in the police station with my parents (his parents were absent for some reason, none of my biz) and after the cops gather all of our info, and realize my white friend actually already has breaking and entering and multiple thefts on his record, meanwhile my record is squeeky clean, and yet the police STILL ask me if I'm part of any gangs, if I'm a "tagger" what "set" do I claim, while they ask my white friend NOTHING.

That is an example of institutional racism in a nut shell. Use your facking brain, if you think all of the questioning and targeting of me and only had nothing to do with the color of my skin and the lack of color in my friend's skin, you are ******ed. Or your in denial. You turn a blind eye to this shít like every other closeted racist white person who acts like they are the true victims for having "white guilt"

And get off that rape shít already you troll, get a facking life.

This nígga mad because I said in another thread months ago that there have been a lot of cases of black or hispanic men accused of rape by white women, when in actuality the sex was consented and they in fact lied about rape. It's happened. I know your little pink d1ck white privileged mind cant fathom the idea that white women actually enjoy having sex with men of color and can't fathom they would falsely accuse these men of rape, but its happened!

Look up James Tillman, look up Ed Johnson, just a couple cases off the top of my head. This **** happens, and institutional racism is real but you will continue to lie to yourself and harass people on the internet, stop commenting on my profile and stalking me you facking inbred
1. You deserved anything that happened to you as a kid. You are a worthless scumbag piece of dog ****. I hope there's a lot more to come.

2. I know exactly what you said about rape victims.

3. I told you to answer a specific question, I don't want to socialize with a lowlife like you.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 06:33 PM #38
//// //// is offline
////
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 14,548
Quoted: 6006 Post(s)
Rep Power: 58
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 51,833.81
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 53,066.84
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
This is short and sweet.

//// this is what I'm trying to tell you is involved here but I guess you don't want to read it. Maybe if you hear it, it will help.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
I will watch it later tonight. I'm willing to consider any viewpoints. I don't have time for a video right this minute though.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 06:57 PM #39
EdWins EdWins is offline
Winning
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,559
Quoted: 1008 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 43,440.13
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 44,667.03
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
1. You deserved anything that happened to you as a kid. You are a worthless scumbag piece of dog ****. I hope there's a lot more to come.

2. I know exactly what you said about rape victims.

3. I told you to answer a specific question, I don't want to socialize with a lowlife like you.
Yeah okay pinky, you don't even know me. You don't want to socialize with a lowlife like me yet you have left visitor comments on my page, have quoted me numerous times, practically stalking me. Leave me the fack alone then pink díck
EdWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 07:05 PM #40
travestyny travestyny is offline
Fvcking Up The Game.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 17,472
Quoted: 11291 Post(s)
Rep Power: 46
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 72,012.28
Bank: 57,365.26
Total Points: 129,377.54
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
I will watch it later tonight. I'm willing to consider any viewpoints. I don't have time for a video right this minute though.
Cool. It's only 57 seconds long, tho.


Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
Let's frame the question very simply: Schools are funded by district, not by race. There are black students at those higher-funding schools.

Predominantly white districts have more funding because white communities generate more tax revenue.

You appear to be arguing that white people are obligated pay for both their own schools and on top of that artificially pay to bring predominantly black schools up to the same par.

Why?

"Cuz equality" is an invalid answer. I don't get to randomly tell a professional athlete to pay me half of his salary because I can't run as fast as him in the name of equality. He's doing it for himself and his family.
All I'm advocating is equal opportunity. I don't know why you would think that is a bad thing. And equality is never an invalid answer, in my opinion.

Let me give an example to demonstrate it. If discriminatory housing practices cause a family to live in a specific area that has poor quality schools, isn't that unfair? I'm gong to say it once again. Even the racists of the past that wanted "separate but equal" could see the logic in the EQUAL part. If the system not only allows for the schools to be unequal, and on top of that disproportionately places people of color into these areas, isn't that unfair? When you pay taxes to fix a road, it's not only for you to roll over it, right? Taxes are for general welfare and public services, right? Or do you want to put up a wall so out of towners can't trudge over your roads?

And if that seems like such a big problem, then how about the federal government stepping in and helping to make things equal? There are other ways around this.

Something clearly should be done. Everyone deserves as high a quality of education as possible, at least with regards to public schooling. I really can't understand why anyone would argue that schools should not be equal, especially with how important education is.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
abuse, physical, racial, settlement, stud, teacher, white

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:11 AM.