Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-05-2019, 11:41 PM #71
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 873 Post(s)
lolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 24,332.86

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacedUp View Post
..... and what did that have to do with anything I wrote?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Some people
You specifically said "Glad to see him finally getting his shot."

Then I asked you to clarify as I was confused to what you meant, like Andre Ward said "giving the benefit of the doubt."

Now I'm informing you of why he hasn't gotten it based on your clarification.

Now explain to me how what I'm saying "has nothing to do with your post."
lolpz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-05-2019, 11:43 PM #72
Undisputed Champion

lolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by john l View Post
The only way Fury knocks him out is if he falls over from exhaustion.Wait that's possible but horrible fight Briggs can punch so Fury will be his neutralizing self.
My response is in your post lol.
Old 03-05-2019, 11:43 PM #73
Still Smokin'

Quoted: 7805 Post(s)
LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 88,353.59
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- Happy New Year m8 - HughJass Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady 
Little baby wanna cry ? - Scott-Weiland specially made by Wlad, he loves his haters too f@ggot - ThatLeftaMarc Fury openly pays for his fan's dildos - NapoleonCake No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
Hopefully no vibrator needed and just a good fight no excuses. - Scott-Weiland Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz No Message - MDPopescu Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott-Weiland Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolpz View Post
You specifically said "Glad to see him finally getting his shot."

Then I asked you to clarify as I was confused to what you meant, like Andre Ward said "giving the benefit of the doubt."

Now I'm informing you of why he hasn't gotten it based on your clarification.

Now explain to me how what I'm saying "has nothing to do with your post."
I said "I'd rather see him getting the shot"

You turn it into some weird stuff. you're sad bro.

just walk away.
LacedUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 11:46 PM #74
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 5030 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 82,361.37
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

All Fury does is go into enemy territory and fight hungry lions with his bear hands, real killers, and all he does is get hate. We should applaud Fury for showing the courage to get into the ring with a live dog like Briggs.

Can never please boxing fans.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 03:24 AM #75
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I said "I'd rather see him getting the shot"

You turn it into some weird stuff. you're sad bro.

just walk away.
Ok let's use that logic then.

What has Briggs done to deserve a shot over Pulev? Why is Briggs more deserving in your eyes?
Old 03-06-2019, 07:31 PM #76
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2261 Post(s)
john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 38,916.24
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Cheers, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Proven liar and NSB Pick 'em cheat. - Robbie Barrett Makes up lies. Not to be trusted. - Robbie Barrett Disgraceful liar and cheat, that loves man meat - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
All Fury does is go into enemy territory and fight hungry lions with his bear hands, real killers, and all he does is get hate. We should applaud Fury for showing the courage to get into the ring with a live dog like Briggs.

Can never please boxing fans.
Are you fricken kidding??You must be. A live dog like Briggs????The guy is 47 and has NEVER beat a top ten guy ever except MAYBE Liakhovich and that was 12yrs ago and was losing until 12thrd!!!.And to top it off he has not EVEN FOUGHT in 3 years!!!.OMG I hope that was a joke or you just put yourself in 1st place as dumbest post of year for saying we should applaud Fury for fighting Briggs.And he also has tested dirty about 3 times I could go on all day.
john l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 07:38 PM #77
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2261 Post(s)
john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 38,916.24
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Cheers, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Proven liar and NSB Pick 'em cheat. - Robbie Barrett Makes up lies. Not to be trusted. - Robbie Barrett Disgraceful liar and cheat, that loves man meat - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:

What has Briggs done to deserve a shot over Pulev? Why is Briggs more deserving in your eyes?
Briggs deserves nothing has never beat a top ten foe except maybe Liakhovich and that was 12yrs ago and was losing until 12thrd.He also has not fought in 3 YEARS!That and the fact he is 47!!And has tested dirty 3 times at least.He may be the least deserving guy to get any fight he is a complete joke only good for press conference 'Lets go Champ'that line is the best thing he has going for him.
john l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 08:45 PM #78
Still Smokin'

LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- Happy New Year m8 - HughJass Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady 
Little baby wanna cry ? - Scott-Weiland specially made by Wlad, he loves his haters too f@ggot - ThatLeftaMarc Fury openly pays for his fan's dildos - NapoleonCake No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
Hopefully no vibrator needed and just a good fight no excuses. - Scott-Weiland Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz No Message - MDPopescu Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott-Weiland Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. 

Quote:

I didn't say he was ffs

I say I'd rather see.

Damn these things just fly straight over your head.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:10 PM #79
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 5030 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 82,361.37
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
I didn't say he was ffs

I say I'd rather see.

Damn these things just fly straight over your head.

When it comes to Fury they are too blinded by hatred and jealousy but we know in our hearts he is the true king, the lineal, soon undisputed. The kingpin. The man to beat. No man born from his mother can beat Fury.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 12:27 AM #80
Still Smokin'

Quote:
Interesting.

I'd 1000 times rather see old champ get a shot than Poolev
When Wilder's salty fans give you red k THEFRESHBRAWLER

"Lol sureeeee you would. Crackhead fury suffered brain damage he’ll never fight another legit opponent. He a bítch just like you"

Share This With Friends

Tags
briggs, fury, inside, source: