Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-03-2019, 01:56 PM #1
king meat's twin

Quoted: 920 Post(s)
VG_Addict has a reputation beyond reputeVG_Addict has a reputation beyond reputeVG_Addict has a reputation beyond reputeVG_Addict has a reputation beyond reputeVG_Addict has a reputation beyond reputeVG_Addict has a reputation beyond reputeVG_Addict has a reputation beyond reputeVG_Addict has a reputation beyond reputeVG_Addict has a reputation beyond reputeVG_Addict has a reputation beyond reputeVG_Addict has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 19,654.50
Happy Birthday. Hope you grow some balls and lose your virginity one day. - Strictly_UG happy birthday :beerchug: - -jose- Happy B-Day.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Lol dumb ass - ScottWeiland 
Default Joshua vs. Ortiz.

Ortiz called Joshua out last night. Who wins?

I think Ortiz can give Joshua trouble. He's big and a southpaw.
VG_Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-03-2019, 02:09 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7506 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 57,795.43
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VG_Addict View Post
Ortiz called Joshua out last night. Who wins?

I think Ortiz can give Joshua trouble. He's big and a southpaw.
Could go either way, but if given even odds, I'd put my money on Joshua.
WBC WBA IBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 02:12 PM #3
Contender

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
leeroy84 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 9,413.20
Total Points: 11,079.94

Nah, Ortiz is far too slow and is ridiculously susceptible to straight right hands, would be easy night for AJ...

AJ KO within 5

I'd be disappointed if Ortiz gets a shot at AJ without some serious improvement, can you imagine what AJ would do to Hammer??
leeroy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 02:21 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 344 Post(s)
The3 is a name known to allThe3 is a name known to allThe3 is a name known to allThe3 is a name known to allThe3 is a name known to allThe3 is a name known to all
Total Points: 19,918.08

AJ , Ortiz got a punching chance tho
The3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 02:21 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 982 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 35,996.26

Did anyone see how many counter right hands Ortiz was hit with ? Joshua probably fell off his chair watching them land knowing he would have won anyway but now probably doesn't even want the fight. If AJ went 10 with Hammer and was bloodied up losing the last rounds this forum would be telling him to retire and there's a bout 20 years that separates the two .Ha
REDEEMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 02:32 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 985 Post(s)
DaNeutral. has much to be proud ofDaNeutral. has much to be proud ofDaNeutral. has much to be proud ofDaNeutral. has much to be proud ofDaNeutral. has much to be proud ofDaNeutral. has much to be proud ofDaNeutral. has much to be proud ofDaNeutral. has much to be proud ofDaNeutral. has much to be proud ofDaNeutral. has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 44,600.66

I think like Povetkin he would be a risk while he is standing but id expect Joshua find Ortiz with straight rights very early and think it would end quicker.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 02:47 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4415 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 84,417.92

One thing is for certain; Ortiz didn't look like his normal self. Sure he was in there with an opponent who was very durable with a good chin and also only there to survive, collect a paycheck and go the distance.

he didn't come to compete or was trying to win the fight. He was out of shape, fighting with his back up against the ropes and only landing the occasional counter right hands.

However at the same time, I did notice some very slight signs of slippage and decline in Ortiz overall skill; Not nothing major but it was very subtle.

Perhaps it was due to not training properly because after all, Hammer was the 115th rank Heavyweight in the world and he probably took him lightly in training camp order to fight down to his level of competition.

Or it could be perhaps, that he is showing for the first time the signs of aging. The first to go on an aging fighter is his conditioning. For one, I noticed that he looked a bit more lethargic and less energetic than usual.

It looked like Christian was ready to go at anytime. However, Ortiz lacked the stamina in order to get him out of there.

Secondly, he showed signs of declining reflexes. Hammer was shooting those counter right hands over and over again and Ortiz couldn't seem to avoid or find an answer for them.

However, lastly I noticed that he was becoming more and more gun shy as the fight progressed. He became more and more reluctant in letting his hands go for fear of being countered.

I thought he coasted for half the fight due to not wanting to get hit by sticking the jab and moving.

Perhaps, he can correct these errors once he steps up his level of competition again or this may be an ominous sign of things to come.
champion4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 02:53 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4415 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 84,417.92

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
Did anyone see how many counter right hands Ortiz was hit with ? Joshua probably fell off his chair watching them land knowing he would have won anyway but now probably doesn't even want the fight. If AJ went 10 with Hammer and was bloodied up losing the last rounds this forum would be telling him to retire and there's a bout 20 years that separates the two .Ha
Trust me, just like Deontay Wilder; Luis Ortiz would be much more prepared to challenge the number 1 ranked heavyweight in the world as opposed to the 115th ranked one.

I believe part of his uneven performance was due to him not training hard and getting fit and prepared for this fight. In addition, Christian didn't come to fight anyway but just to merely survive. He was ready to give up but Ortiz was so spent he hardly had any energy left.
champion4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 02:54 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2108 Post(s)
uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 27,614.58
Cheers! - Snoop Frog Great Post! - Nomadic 

At this point i got aj but it wont be easy, this is a fight any boxing fan should want to see but for some reason its a touchy subject
uppercut510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 03:04 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2384 Post(s)
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 51,249.19
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 

I think AJ wins on points or maybe late stoppage. Ortiz definitely would cause AJ problems though. Good fight, I’d much rather see it than this Miller sh**fest
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
joshua, ortiz.

User Tag List