Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-27-2019, 06:45 AM #61
BIG LEAGUE GUY

Quoted: 2200 Post(s)
John Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 31,294.26
good work - BostonGuy No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 
No Message - BostonGuy cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley Keep schooling these cats about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr 
lol - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :drive: - -jose- No Message - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison boxing View Post
Democrats starting to sound very similar to Labour party over here. Way out of touch with the average person and getting weirder and more left by the day
it's a sign of desperation when they drop the facade of morality and tell people straight up free **** if you vote for us. it always been about that, leftist politics is just being exposed for what it really is. it thrives on misery and lack of common sense. so a jobs and money president like donald trump will upset their applecart every time.
John Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 07:26 AM #62
The ugly American

Quoted: 9102 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 106,073.57
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Arum 69 View Post
When you are a Palestinian (native to the land that Israel is occupying) and you need a PERMIT (that can be denied for any reason at Israel's discretion) that sounds a lot like apartheid to me.

It's a matter of perspective, after all one man's terrorist (Menachem Begin) is another man's freedom fighter.

Native Americans have their reservations in the USA. If they needed a permit to visit 'USA' land and leave their reservation, just because there are native Americans living in the USA does not mean it isn't an apartheid state.

Apartheid for some.

Again, matter of perspective. These Palestinians have been there for thousands of years, and now they need a permit from a foreign nation/people to visit land that their ancestors lived on. In my opinion, that's extremely unjust.
You're still yet to address my point about Arab voting rights.

That despite my repeated requests you do so or stop gumming up my Notifications.

If you reply again and do not address my point on Arab voting rights, you'll be placed on ignore and you'll not be allowed to reply again.

As I said off the bat, reply to my points or let it go.

The choice is yours.....
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 08:04 PM #63
Platinum Member

Quoted: 2541 Post(s)
'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,827.42
troll - !nternation you're a fool - !nternation fool - !nternation moron - !nternation idiot - !nternation 
silly boy - !nternation what a fool you are - !nternation just another reminder you are an idiot - !nternation stick it up your ass - !nternation what a moron - !nternation 
No Message - !nternation Count them Benjamin... - Tony Trick-Pony Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You're an idiot - %100 
Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You look like the fag that you are - %100 Our common enemy- %100 aka Lester.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
You're still yet to address my point about Arab voting rights.

That despite my repeated requests you do so or stop gumming up my Notifications.

If you reply again and do not address my point on Arab voting rights, you'll be placed on ignore and you'll not be allowed to reply again.

As I said off the bat, reply to my points or let it go.

The choice is yours.....
Your point was that Israel was not an apartheid state, mine was that if you need a permit to enter land that is historically yours then I consider that apartheid. Voting rights? Why are you changing your point now?

Also, why so defensive? You can't agree to disagree as I was and still am willing to do, and frankly I'd rather you put me on ignore because if you are that immature I don't want to talk to you.

I presume you are a grown man yet you are triggered and threatening to place yourself in a safe space by putting me on ignore? Go ahead, I don't respect bytches and would rather not converse with one. No man with normal test levels should act like that, if putting me on ignore or giving me red K is the best you got then LOL at you. Pathetic

So many bYTches on here smh
'b' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 08:32 PM #64
The ugly American

1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd 

Quote:
More deflection....
You were warned several times to either address my point or stop gumming up my Notifications.

Since you failed to do so, you are done here.

You made your choice.

In the future, dont spew anti-Semitic claims you can't back up when challenged.

If anyone else would like to address the point this anti-Semitic piece of trash could not, I'm all ears.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:14 AM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9011 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,711.43
Total Points: 64,677.35
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 
Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK 
For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 Spitting truth bout towels - Shontae De'marc Stock Savvy - BoxingFan85 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Walken View Post
Adam making another post that youíd swear was written with a white hood on.

As for the reparations, itís a joke . Whatís done is done . You cant just hand out cash to every group that was looked down and had to face prejudice on by the US majority. Which almost every minority encountered at some time in the States to varying degrees.

Should Natives , Irish ,Japanese or Chinese be next. Instead of throwing $ away to soothe peoples feelings that never even experienced it.
maybe these politicians should use that $ try and fix a system that is still slanted against Minorityís and the Poor.
Lmao,,, No white hood needed, Iím just telling it how it is. And yes I agree with 100% of what you are saying in the rest of the post. I couldnít have said it better myself.
Sugar Adam Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 04:45 PM #66
Patriot

Quoted: 8306 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,702.86
Total Points: 75,236.02
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Your point was that Israel was not an apartheid state, mine was that if you need a permit to enter land that is historically yours then I consider that apartheid. Voting rights? Why are you changing your point now?

Also, why so defensive? You can't agree to disagree as I was and still am willing to do, and frankly I'd rather you put me on ignore because if you are that immature I don't want to talk to you.

I presume you are a grown man yet you are triggered and threatening to place yourself in a safe space by putting me on ignore? Go ahead, I don't respect bytches and would rather not converse with one. No man with normal test levels should act like that, if putting me on ignore or giving me red K is the best you got then LOL at you. Pathetic

So many bYTches on here smh
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Yeah, he's a sensitive one alright. This is how he always is so, you're not really gonna miss much being on his ignore list.

The funny thing is in his mind he literally believes he outwitted you by saying the Palestinians can vote, as if apartheid and disenfranchisement are the same thing.
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 05:41 PM #67
The ugly American

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
Yeah, he's a sensitive one alright. This is how he always is so, you're not really gonna miss much being on his ignore list.

The funny thing is in his mind he literally believes he outwitted you by saying the Palestinians can vote, as if apartheid and disenfranchisement are the same thing.
Lets not gum up the thread cheering for people who cant defend their baseless assertions when challenged.

You are free to address my point on the voting rights of Israeli Arabs.....

And fyi, this ain't about outwitting anyone. I'm not here for that. It's about laying the facts on the table and discussing them. Thats it.

No need to make it personal and a competition, as then nothing typically gets accomplished because no one wants to 'lose'.

Share This With Friends

Tags
african, americans, backs, government, pocahontas, reparations, warren

User Tag List