Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2019, 04:55 AM #41
_Rexy_ _Rexy_ is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,311
Quoted: 4432 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 108,215.78
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 109,448.81
No Message - DramaShow- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraxox View Post
Marquez does not have a granite chin also. He got rocked in all of his fights against Pacquiao,got rocked against Floyd, got rocked against Bradley, but has decent enough chin to not get KO'ed cold.

He gets up everytime because he has incredible recovery, that's what makes him get up, along with his heart.

You are equating chin with recovery, to which Fury and Marquez has. They don't have granite chins, they have incredible heart and recovery.

Froch? He has granite chin, he gets knocked down because the force of the punch bounces from the fist and travels down to his legs, it doesn't put him on to queer street, it puts him off balance, but Froch was never rocked, like Marquez, or Fury, he was stunned though against Dirrel and the Danish guy, I forgot his name.
Also against Groves.
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-26-2019, 04:56 AM #42
_Rexy_ _Rexy_ is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,311
Quoted: 4432 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 108,215.78
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 109,448.81
No Message - DramaShow- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Well, perhaps I don't not know shit about boxing then because boxers with great chins don't spend time on the canvas looking up gauzing at the stars
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
You said it, not me.
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 05:11 AM #43
champion4ever champion4ever is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,537
Quoted: 4421 Post(s)
Rep Power: 33
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 83,533.54
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 84,760.44
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
So your argument is that Fury has a weak chin because heís a defensive fighter?

You donít have a chin unless you stand flat footed and let your opponent tee off on you?
No that is not what I am saying at all. I am saying that he is overly defensive because he can't take a punch very well. Which is why he hides it with all the excessive movement so he won't get hit on it.

You saw his fight with Deontay Wilder. What happened each time Deontay landed flush on his chin? I will tell you. He went down and the last time he went down hard; So much so that he thought he was dead.

Moreover, Wilder only landed two flush punches the entire night which floored Tyson Fury each time both of them landed.
champion4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 05:18 AM #44
champion4ever champion4ever is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,537
Quoted: 4421 Post(s)
Rep Power: 33
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 83,533.54
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 84,760.44
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
You said it, not me.
Right there the man with the granite chin is flat on his ass. It's the reason why he doesn't the rematch with Wilder.

That knockdown was life changing experience for Fury. He saw it as a sign from God that fighting Deontay Wilder was a mistake because he could have been seriously hurt fighting him.

It's no coincidence why the rematch has been either postponed or cancelled.
champion4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 05:34 AM #45
denium denium is offline
#lineal
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 10,270
Quoted: 4778 Post(s)
Rep Power: 38
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 43,924.78
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 45,157.81
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraxox View Post
Marquez does not have a granite chin also. He got rocked in all of his fights against Pacquiao,got rocked against Floyd, got rocked against Bradley, but has decent enough chin to not get KO'ed cold.

He gets up everytime because he has incredible recovery, that's what makes him get up, along with his heart.

You are equating chin with recovery, to which Fury and Marquez has. They don't have granite chins, they have incredible heart and recovery.

Froch? He has granite chin, he gets knocked down because the force of the punch bounces from the fist and travels down to his legs, it doesn't put him on to queer street, it puts him off balance, but Froch was never rocked, like Marquez, or Fury, he was stunned though against Dirrel and the Danish guy, I forgot his name.
Fury has never been rocked. He got dropped by Cunningham & Wilder, and proceeded to put a beating on both of them after it happened. Fury has one the best chins in boxing.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 05:40 AM #46
Thraxox Thraxox is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 8,014
Quoted: 5159 Post(s)
Rep Power: 23
Thraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 48,886.51
Bank: 1,239.02
Total Points: 50,125.53
You have some nice nipples there. - Vegemil First Rate Poster - ironmt Use a small dildo you Butthurt pac turd - Robbie Barrett Continually making great posts - ironmt Keep defending the word, Brother! - StarshipTrooper 
Bob Arum dollas... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Willy Wanker 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
Fury has never been rocked. He got dropped by Cunningham & Wilder, and proceeded to put a beating on both of them after it happened. Fury has one the best chins in boxing.
No he does not, Fury has a good chin, but that's it. Granite chins don't get KTFO at the 12 round. Like he did against Wilder, he went up because of his heart and recovery.

Granite Chins are like Provodnikov, Vitali. Klitschko. Where punches from absolute monster punchers doesn't move them.
Thraxox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 05:44 AM #47
champion4ever champion4ever is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,537
Quoted: 4421 Post(s)
Rep Power: 33
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 83,533.54
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 84,760.44
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
Fury has never been rocked. He got dropped by Cunningham & Wilder, and proceeded to put a beating on both of them after it happened. Fury has one the best chins in boxing.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
If you believe that you're insane!
champion4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 05:53 AM #48
champion4ever champion4ever is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,537
Quoted: 4421 Post(s)
Rep Power: 33
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 83,533.54
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 84,760.44
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraxox View Post
No he does not, Fury has a good chin, but that's it. Granite chins don't get KTFO at the 12 round. Like he did against Wilder, he went up because of his heart and recovery.

Granite Chins are like Provodnikov, Vitali. Klitschko. Where punches from absolute monster punchers doesn't move them.
Or you could even go a step back farther in the heavyweight division with fighters like George Chuvalo who fought the hard hitting puncher George Foreman but never went down or touched the canvas or Randall Tex Cobb who fought the hard hitting Earnie Shavers who never once touched the canvas or went down. Their chins were made out of stone and not glass like Tyson Fury's. Every time one ever touches Fury's chin or if he gets hit flush on it, he is falling down to the canvas.
champion4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 05:58 AM #49
elfag elfag is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 8,128
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 31
elfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 26,598.60
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 27,807.28
Default

Fury has been dropped by 2 cruiserweights, he dont have a good chin. And vs wilder was no flash kd, he was out there.
Wilder only weighed 211 lbs.



Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
a bit generous that mate.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

' floats like a butterfly, sting like a butterfly'
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Yeah those are straight slaps. You watch his back as he punches, he slaps like calzaghe, he doesnt fully commit with his body behind it. He is so used to that style that when he tries to take a guy out, he tries to take them out with arm punch slaps because thats all his muscle memory knows at this point. You watch that guys chin on that clean right that Paulie lands and it barely moves it.
elfag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 06:20 AM #50
denium denium is offline
#lineal
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 10,270
Quoted: 4778 Post(s)
Rep Power: 38
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 43,924.78
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 45,157.81
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraxox View Post
No he does not, Fury has a good chin, but that's it. Granite chins don't get KTFO at the 12 round. Like he did against Wilder, he went up because of his heart and recovery.

Granite Chins are like Provodnikov, Vitali. Klitschko. Where punches from absolute monster punchers doesn't move them.
Wilder punches harder than all those guys, and that punch Cunningham landed was one of the best punches I've ever seen. Fury got straight back up and won the rest of the round(s)

Fury has a granite chin, if he didn't, he'd have been fast asleep after both Cunningham & Wilder landed.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
pricey

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:44 AM.