Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-25-2019, 03:28 PM #41
The ugly American

Quoted: 9089 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 105,359.01
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
No one accused Trump of being a racist until he questioned Obama's birth certificate. That's where it all started.
Exactly.

And even after that plenty of Hollywood people who are now bashing Trump for being a racist, sexist, bigot, ****phobe, etc were begging the man to book them on his show The Apprentice.

Only when Trump put that (R) after his name and ran for office did the superfan army of NPCs all suddenly call the man a racist in unison.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 03:29 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4519 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 83,182.76
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
Come on, Ghost. That's simply not true.
Read up
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 03:35 PM #43
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 11186 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 56,795.88
Total Points: 124,215.78
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Read up
Is there something there that proves Trump wasn't accused of Racism before his comments about Obama?

If not, I don't understand why you are sending that to me.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 03:47 PM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1944 Post(s)
Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,169.47
Total Points: 41,970.57
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 Cheers!!!!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Yet, this black campaign staffer claims he tried to kiss her on the lips...

An Alabama woman who worked on Donald Trump’s presidential campaign claimed in a Monday lawsuit that Trump kissed her “without her consent” in front of multiple people during a political event in Florida in 2016 – an accusation the White House is denying.

The woman, Alva Johnson, filed suit Monday against Trump and his presidential campaign in federal court in Tampa. The lawsuit said Johnson served as the campaign’s director of outreach and coalitions for the state of Alabama, before working to help Trump in Florida during the general election.

“To Defendant Trump, however, Ms. Johnson was nothing more than a sexual object he felt entitled to dominate and humiliate,” the lawsuit states. “Like he has done with so many other women, Defendant Trump violated norms of decency and privacy by kissing Ms. Johnson on the lips without her consent in the middle of a Florida work event and in front of numerous other Campaign officials.”

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders, in a statement to Fox News, called the allegation “absurd on its face.”

“This never happened and is directly contradicted by multiple highly credible eye witness accounts," Sanders said.

Johnson said in an interview with the Washington Post that Trump leaned in to kiss her as he got out of an RV at an Aug. 24, 2016 rally in Tampa. She said she turned her head, and the kiss landed on the side of her mouth. The lawsuit claims then-Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi was a potential witness.

“I immediately felt violated because I wasn’t expecting it or wanting it,” Johnson told the paper. “I can still see his lips coming straight for my face.”

During the campaign, Trump denied allegations of past sexual misconduct, including from former “Apprentice” contestant Summer Zervos, who claimed Trump inappropriately kissed and groped her in 2007. This is the first accusation from someone during the campaign.

The suit also accuses the Trump campaign of paying her less than “similarly situated” male employees and said she is bringing the case as a “collective action” on behalf of female campaign employees “who suffered unlawful pay discrimination.” Trump campaign spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany told the Washington Post the claim about pay discrimination was “off-base and unfounded.”

Johnson is asking for unspecified monetary damages. It wasn't immediately clear why she waited until now to file suit.

No, not racist. Elitist, sexist and a ****** grabber. But he's an equal opportunity grabber. Or else, he wouldn't have had foreign wives.
Anthony342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 03:49 PM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5237 Post(s)
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 45,668.44
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX Good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Good threads lately. - GhostofDempsey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Dude, you're going in circles trying to maintain team loyalty.

Again, how about you knock that nonsense off?
U r the biggest cheerleader I know. Ive told u 100s of times, im anti trump not anti conservative or Republican.
Boxfan83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 03:58 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7346 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 95,937.89
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Quote:
When have I became frustrated? You're just making up things.

You didn't give an answer. I'm asking you if it was racist to say that. You're DEFLECTING to a white judge.

That's simply what you call...DEFLECTING.

So tell me, who decides if this Judge was biased in the past. Is it Trump?
I've offered an answer...it is not unreasonable for Trump to suspect that a judge who has ruled against him in the past, would be biased against him, either for personal reasons or yes, for that judges possible ethnic bias. Then I asked whether or not you think it is unreasonable to assume that a white judge would ever allow race or ethnicity to get in the way. If you feel that white judges can be biased against blacks or other minorities during a ruling, then why can't a Mexican judge be biased in support of his own ethnicity? There is no deflection here.

Quote:
Come on, Ghost. That's simply not true.
To my recollection it is true. I didn't hear anyone outside of Trump's enemies, talking all of this racism, sexism, ****phobia until he questioned Obama's birth certificate. Where were all of these sexual assault allegations before that? Where were all of the accusations of racism prior? You realize he endorsed Oprah for President right?

How about these guys? Not a racist until he questioned Obama.

[IMG]zcLtd7k[/IMG]

[IMG]trump-sharpton-getty-640x480[/IMG]

[IMG]761158728[/IMG]
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 04:13 PM #47
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 11186 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 56,795.88
Total Points: 124,215.78
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
I've offered an answer...it is not unreasonable for Trump to suspect that a judge who has ruled against him in the past, would be biased against him, either for personal reasons or yes, for that judges possible ethnic bias.
So let me get this straight. If a judge rules against me, I'm just then allowed to say the judge is biased against me based on their race???? Right? That's what you are saying here, but I want you to state that clearly for everyone to know how this works.

He's within his right to say racist things because he believes it is true. That's the deal, right?

Quote:
Then I asked whether or not you think it is unreasonable to assume that a white judge would ever allow race or ethnicity to get in the way. If you feel that white judges can be biased against blacks or other minorities during a ruling, then why can't a Mexican judge be biased in support of his own ethnicity? There is no deflection here.
You pulled this straight out of your ass. What judge are you talking about? Which specific judge do you accuse of being biased? Please let me know and I can assess the situation.

And tell me what proof you have of this Judge being biased against Trump because he is Mexican. You do realize that he sided with Trump about his wall at one point, don't you?

YOU CAN'T JUST BLINDLY ACCUSE A JUDGE OF BEING BIASED BECAUSE THEY RULED AGAINST YOU AT ONE POINT. AND YOU CERTAINLY CAN'T SAY A JUDGE CAN'T DO HIS JOB BECAUSE HE IS MEXICAN....UNLESS YOU ARE A RACIST.

So what did we learn from you here? That it's ok to accuse someone of being biased based on their race or ethnicity IF you don't get your way. Right? That's EXACTLY what you are saying, isn't it?

Quote:
To my recollection it is true. I didn't hear anyone outside of Trump's enemies, talking all of this racism, sexism, ****phobia until he questioned Obama's birth certificate. Where were all of these sexual assault allegations before that? Where were all of the accusations of racism prior? You realize he endorsed Oprah for President right?

How about these guys? Not a racist until he questioned Obama.

[IMG]zcLtd7k[/IMG]

[IMG]trump-sharpton-getty-640x480[/IMG]

[IMG]761158728[/IMG]

Dude, it's not true and there have been articles written on this very topic.

Quote:
Donald Trump Was Never Accused of Racism Before Running Against Democrats?

FALSE.

travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 04:30 PM #48
Boxing fan since 1985

Quoted: 2304 Post(s)
turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 23,752.68
great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP Thanks for the green bro - jas No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed First Rate Poster - ironmt 

Quote:
No one accused Trump of being a racist until he questioned Obama's birth certificate. That's where it all started.

He was right that Mexico doesn't mind having an open border to the north, that way many of their undesirables can escape to America to pick up where they left off. Why isn't anyone talking about Mexico's southern border wall/fence to keep out Central Americans? Is that racist of Mexico?

Accusing Rep of racism is nothing new by Dems. It’s no surprise that the Dems are going to attempt to play the race card against the Rep nominee or any Rep running for office because that has been their playbook since the 60s. This is how they turn out their voters by attempting to portray the Rep presidential candidate as racist.

Democrats pander to and motivate minorities, which are some of their most loyal constituencies, to get to the polls and register their opposition to the Republican Party. They use race, gender and ethnicity as their primary means of attack.
Stay on topic man...seriously. These strawman arguments about Democrats and Republicans. Let me break it to you..Just because you put two piles of turds in separate bowls does not change the fact they are turds. Both sides suck at the teet of the corporations, both sides are corrupt as fkkkkkkkkk. Both sides are full of hypocrites, liars, and scammers. The only difference here is that you get distracted by insignificant party lines while getting bent over and FKD RAW IN THE AZZ only to come back and ask for more. Mexico isn't sending ANYONE here, people are coming here to escape violence, poverty, and climb into another social class..JUST LIKE OUR ANCESTORS DID. Sorry bud but all this patriotic vitriol of undesirables, guess what your own people were once undesirables here. My own people were once undesirables here. Funny though not one single f'ing word about the europeans who come here and stay illegally but yeah keep fixating on Mexicans. As I said "TRUMP IS NOT A RACIST, HE'S AN IGNORANT CON-ARTIST WHO PANDERS." Deny it all you want, he's made countless statements over the decades that contradicts what he actually once stated. Blame fake media, blame whoever, but those are absolute facts. I love how folks identify to a man-child that has no understanding of what a working person in this country even has to go through but...yeah "Them liberals" and yeah "them cucks" and yeah keep getting bent over and getting distracted bud.
turnedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 04:31 PM #49
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 11976 Post(s)
.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,504.48
Total Points: 145,093.47
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - 

racist rape their black slaves..... lmfao wtf are you talking about.
.!WAR RUIZ!. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 04:56 PM #50
The ugly American

Quoted: 9089 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 105,359.01
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxfan83 View Post
U r the biggest cheerleader I know. Ive told u 100s of times, im anti trump not anti conservative or Republican.
Oh please.

"I know you are but what am I" is the mind of a child.

Just be consistent and quit reciting team cheers.

I dont care what you call yourself. If you recite team cheers (ie, talking points) I'll refer to you as a superfan.

If you get some consistency, I will not call you that. Its very simple.

Just be consistent, such as doing things like giving credit where credit is due.

As I said previously, is that too much to ask of you?
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
racist???, thought, trump

User Tag List