Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-25-2019, 05:45 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8920 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 69,009.16
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Walken View Post
In my original post I said Native Americans , I guess my bad thatís what youíd be talking about

Of course you didnít read it , Why read something that goes have against your Nazi beliefs , just say I didnít read it , which validates you being ignorant , not wanting to discuss something that goes against your inner Klan beliefs

Why would a (an) ignorant Klansman such as you spend 1-2 minutes reading something that goes against your pathetic views. I assume Its probably asking too much of you even have you write a decent rebuttal

But letís be honest you can claim like Left Hook Tua that you didnít but we know you read both of my posts itís just a chicken sh.it White hood wearing f.aggot like you cant write a decent response that doesnít contain just a bunch of racist stereotypes that form your loser mentality

Hope that 45 seconds of reading wasnít too long
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
GGG Gloveking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 06:01 AM #32
BIG LEAGUE GUY

Quoted: 2200 Post(s)
John Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 31,294.26
good work - BostonGuy No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 
No Message - BostonGuy cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley Keep schooling these cats about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr 
lol - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :drive: - -jose- No Message - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
In my original post I said Native Americans , I guess my bad that’s what you’d be talking about

Of course you didn’t read it , Why read something that goes have against your Nazi beliefs , just say I didn’t read it , which validates you being ignorant , not wanting to discuss something that goes against your inner Klan beliefs

Why would a ignorant Klansman such as you spend 1-2 minutes reading something that goes against your pathetic views. I assume Its probably asking too much of you even have you write a decent rebuttal

But let’s be honest you can claim like Left Hook Tua that you didn’t but we know you read both of my posts it’s just a chicken sh.it White hood wearing f.aggot like you cant write a decent response that doesn’t contain just a bunch of racist stereotypes that form your loser mentality

Hope that 45 seconds of reading wasn’t too long
i skimmed through it and decided not to bother with your dumbass. there's nothing to discuss when you have too many built-in excuses. even when you ignorantly brought up Native Americans, you had a built-in excuse.
John Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 06:41 AM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2493 Post(s)
R_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 36,958.20
Awesome posts, get yourself an avatar to match - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Barron View Post
i skimmed through it and decided not to bother with your dumbass. there's nothing to discuss when you have too many built-in excuses. even when you ignorantly brought up Native Americans, you had a built-in excuse.
Just as I expected

You read what I wrote but I bet you couldnít even write a half a.ss response to back your David Duke Jr. ideology of blacks having poor family values and lack of a work ethic is the sole reason for any short comings they may have in America and thought a rebuttal just saying Iím a dumb a.ss and just have built in excuses to form my opinion is justifiable response from the Almighty Klansmen with white hooded views

Crazy the one whoís a dumbas.a with built in excuses although I gave some reasons why things might be the way they are and not like the member of the Arian Brotherhood who this whole time has just fallen back on name calling , Racial Stereotypes or supplying any proof of why a f.aggot like you who has White Nationalist views are right

Wouldnít expect anything less from a ignorant lame b.itch who in 2019 still seems stuck with a 1840s Plantation Owner Mentality
R_Walken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 06:49 AM #34

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
elfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 27,916.55

Who decides who "qualifies" for the pay out?

Race is normally self identifying.

Do you have to be westley snipes level black to get 100% payout?

What percent does fraudster Shaun King get?

Who tells you that you arent "black enough" for the pay out, the clerk at the DMV? someone else?
elfag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:50 AM #35
BIG LEAGUE GUY

John Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond repute
good work - BostonGuy No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 
No Message - BostonGuy cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley Keep schooling these cats about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr 
lol - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :drive: - -jose- No Message - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
good parenting and work ethic aren't white nationalist views. anyway, your pity party and your game of white racist bingo accomplishes nothing. you wanted government to fix black issues, i brought up black politicians. what have they done for their constituents? many have been in power for decades. let's hear the excuses, b*tch.

one day you'll realize why you're a dumbass. perhaps in another 60 years from now, when you see every minority group in America have pulled far away from blacks, who are still blaming their failures on society and on everything except themselves. it will be that damn rich Chinaman's fault that dey can't get none.

Last edited by John Barron; 02-25-2019 at 08:00 AM.
Old 02-25-2019, 07:57 AM #36
BIG LEAGUE GUY

No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
trippin all over himself, triggered af.
Old 02-25-2019, 08:02 AM #37
The ugly American

Quoted: 9102 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 106,070.57
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd 

Quote:
Indian-Americans from India, you moron.

not going to bother with the rest of your novel.
Wow.

Of course such stupidity is to be expected of a guy who went straight to insult as he did.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 08:04 AM #38
The ugly American

Quoted: 9102 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 106,070.57
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd 

Quote:
In my original post I said Native Americans , I guess my bad thatís what youíd be talking about

Of course you didnít read it , Why read something that goes have against your Nazi beliefs , just say I didnít read it , which validates you being ignorant , not wanting to discuss something that goes against your inner Klan beliefs

Why would a ignorant Klansman such as you spend 1-2 minutes reading something that goes against your pathetic views. I assume Its probably asking too much of you even have you write a decent rebuttal

But letís be honest you can claim like Left Hook Tua that you didnít but we know you read both of my posts itís just a chicken sh.it White hood wearing f.aggot like you cant write a decent response that doesnít contain just a bunch of racist stereotypes that form your loser mentality

Hope that 45 seconds of reading wasnít too long
If you respond again with insults and cursing, I'll be forced to place you on ignore and you'll no longer be allowed to post.

If you cant state your case without insults, you have no case to state.

Thx.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 09:14 AM #39
#lineal

Quoted: 4790 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 44,514.39
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 09:25 AM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2493 Post(s)
R_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 36,958.20
Awesome posts, get yourself an avatar to match - DramaShow- 

Quote:
good parenting and work ethic aren't white nationalist views. anyway, your pity party and your game of white racist bingo accomplishes nothing. you wanted government to fix black issues, i brought up black politicians. what have they done for their constituents? many have been in power for decades. let's hear the excuses, b*tch.

one day you'll realize why you're a dumbass. perhaps in another 60 years from now, when you see every minority group in America have pulled far away from blacks, who are still blaming their failures on society and on everything except themselves. it will be that damn rich Chinaman's fault that dey can't get none.
You don’t say Barron that good parenting and work ethic aren’t White Nationalist views , But when a
Lame who uses these reasons to why Blacks are inferior . You come across as a Ignorant Klansman who most
Likely wrote it while throwing up a Seig Heil salute and whos views aren’t based on the reality but whos views are based on his own stupidity, fear and ignorance

Perhaps in another 60 years when you realize that no other minority has had to endure the amount and length Black Americans have had to deal with and even today the system isn’t in place for many to live in a society that treats them as equals. Maybe just maybe you’ll take off that white hood of yours and realize that your b.itch a.ss mentality wasnt based on truth just based off your own stupidity and ignorance. The fact you have the making to be David Duke Jr. in 2019 is proof of that you most likely live a pathetic existence.

I like how it’s a excuse of mine to say the States have a mass incarceration system in place although they have more people in jail then any other country, have 5% of the world population but 25% of the people in jail Mostly because of The war on drugs initiated in 1970 ( suprise roughly 5-6 years after the civil rights movement ) and bills such the Anti Drug abuse act that gave the same mandatory sentences for having 5 grams of crack as 500 grams of cocaine. Ignore that this resulted disproportionate sentences for low level addicts, dealers , blacks and latinos in urban settings where crack was widely available because of its cheaper price. Im sure this is just a fluke and wasn’t meant as a policy to unfairly target Blacks being caught with what a couple hundred dollars of crack compared to someone being caught with what 10s of thousand dollars worth of cocaine even though they are the same thing. These are just some of the excuses of mine and I’m not saying
People aren’t responsible for their own action buts it’s ignorance to believe that a system hasn’t been in place to target a the minority and poor so if they slip up the punishment doesn’t fit the crime

I guess nothing like the opinion of a small d.ick b.itch made f.aggot who believes that blacks naturally do not have high family values and are also lazy As their reasoning for any societal short comings because of their natural inferiority which id bet you have no proof backing up your views except the Nazi booklet you probably quoted from . The only reason that that youd think that is because you’re a weak worthless excuse for a human who probably hasn’t amounted to anything in their life but still believes that a sad sack of human garbage like yourself is somehow above anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
If you respond again with insults and cursing, I'll be forced to place you on ignore and you'll no longer be allowed to post.

If you cant state your case without insults, you have no case to state.

Thx.
Cool

Might as well put on ignore . I’m done lighting up That f.aggot and I couldnt
Give 2 f.ucks if a sh.it poster like you feels the need to put me on ignore

It’s probably for the best anyway most these threads are just made for a
Select few Neo-Nazis to spew their ignorant hate filled views on life where this is the only place they can display their views and get approval from a bunch of other c.ock sucking pool scum f.aggots because in real world not behind a screen they know they’d get beat down talking and thinking like this

Last edited by R_Walken; 02-25-2019 at 09:29 AM.
R_Walken is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
african, americans, backs, government, pocahontas, reparations, warren

User Tag List