Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-25-2019, 03:26 AM #21
#lineal

Quoted: 4793 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 44,619.20
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Hunter is too small and weak to beat Joyce.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-25-2019, 03:26 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4433 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 109,591.81
No Message - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Wouldn't argue with you on that take. Joyce can take a punch & give one, but idk what else he gots going for him beyond those things.

I think a lot of guys could beat Joyce. They will need to move him carefully as they fast track him to reach his max ceiling. Del Boy wouldnt be a bad next opponent. Maybe get some title eliminator vs Kownacki. I wouldn't hate his chances vs either guy. Both there to be hit & those are gonna be Joyce's best shots to reach his ceiling. Certainly don't wanna throw him in their with Ortiz if I'm on his team.
Both Del Boy and Kownacki pummel Joyce IMO.
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 03:31 AM #23
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 19186 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 149,254.47
Total Points: 1,180,099.73
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
Pricey takes him out with a huge one punch KO in the 2nd round.

Hell even though Delboy was shot 3+ years ago this version of him would still give Joyce hell.
Idk about all this.

I think Del Boy would be a good next opponent actually. While I think Del deserved the Helenius decision back in the day + the Whyte decision recently the only fight he's actually won that he probably wasn't supposed to in a long ass time was Takam. Takam had the most manufactured record of any top ten-ish HW doe so I can't get too excited about that. Del gots too many miles on him. I don't see him being able to KO Joyce nor is he sound enough to outbox Joyce over 12. Joyce blasts Del Boy.

And Price is a CTE brain waiting to be examined. Joyce gots a chin. Price doesn't. Price gets a invite to the spirit world if he fights Joyce. Think they are past Price as an option doe. Maybe they fight him on the way back down or after his first L. Disconnecting Price from the world for a minute or two should be a good confidence booster for a 10-1, 11-1 Joyce at a future date.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 03:33 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Idk about all this.

I think Del Boy would be a good next opponent actually. While I think Del deserved the Helenius decision back in the day + the Whyte decision recently the only fight he's actually won that he probably wasn't supposed to in a long ass time was Takam. Takam had the most manufactured record of any top ten-ish HW doe so I can't get too excited about that. Del gots too many miles on him. I don't see him being able to KO Joyce nor is he sound enough to outbox Joyce over 12. Joyce blasts Del Boy.

And Price is a CTE brain waiting to be examined. Joyce gots a chin. Price doesn't. Price gets a invite to the spirit world if he fights Joyce. Think they are past Price as an option doe. Maybe they fight him on the way back down or after his first L. Disconnecting Price from the world for a minute or two should be a good confidence booster for a 10-1, 11-1 Joyce at a future date.
Del Boy was dominating Whyte in the rematch top, until that second point got removed...
Old 02-25-2019, 03:40 AM #25
Ignore List Champion

Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
Both Del Boy and Kownacki pummel Joyce IMO.
I'd favor Kownacki don't get me wrong, but Kownacki gets hit too much too so its a winnable fight for Joyce. Any rock em sock em robots fight Joyce has a chance in & I think thats the type of fight this is likely to be.

And I think all y'all favoring Del over Joyce are crazy lol. Del's a hard luck gate keeper who does just enough to lose 95% of the time in his bigger fights. And he'd do just enough to still lose to Joyce too.
Old 02-25-2019, 03:47 AM #26
Ignore List Champion

Quote:
Del Boy was dominating Whyte in the rematch top, until that second point got removed...
Idk about dominating. I thought the fight was close & up in the air still at the time of the KO. I believe on the official cards even if Chisora had gotten up & won the last round the best he coulda managed was a draw.

And thats the Del Boy story. Does good enough to still lose.
Old 02-25-2019, 04:23 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

No Message - DramaShow- 

Quote:
I'd favor Kownacki don't get me wrong, but Kownacki gets hit too much too so its a winnable fight for Joyce. Any rock em sock em robots fight Joyce has a chance in & I think thats the type of fight this is likely to be.

And I think all y'all favoring Del over Joyce are crazy lol. Del's a hard luck gate keeper who does just enough to lose 95% of the time in his bigger fights. And he'd do just enough to still lose to Joyce too.
Joyce doesn’t have much power in those hands though
Quote:
Idk about dominating. I thought the fight was close & up in the air still at the time of the KO. I believe on the official cards even if Chisora had gotten up & won the last round the best he coulda managed was a draw.

And thats the Del Boy story. Does good enough to still lose.
Yeah, but those removed points were BS lol. The fact that if he got up from the KO he could have still got a draw after two point deductions and a KD says a lot lol. Either way, Chisora is bettter than his record and Whyte is worse than his IMO.
Old 02-25-2019, 04:28 AM #28
Ignore List Champion

Quote:
Either way, Chisora is bettter than his record and Whyte is worse than his IMO.
Definitely wouldn't disagree with you there.

Del keeps losing fights he coulda or shoulda won. And Whyte keeps winning fights he coulda or shoulda lost. They are on some opposite day sh^t with that.
Old 02-25-2019, 04:32 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

No Message - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Definitely wouldn't disagree with you there.

Del keeps losing fights he coulda or shoulda won. And Whyte keeps winning fights he coulda or shoulda lost. They are on some opposite day sh^t with that.
Yup. Whyte should have an L against Chisora and at least a D against Parker (probably also an L) and Del Boy should have W’s against Helinus and Whyte.

Share This With Friends

Tags
beat, hunter, joyce, michael

User Tag List