Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk

Old 02-03-2019, 09:12 AM #1
Contender

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
lightningleeroy has a reputation beyond reputelightningleeroy has a reputation beyond reputelightningleeroy has a reputation beyond reputelightningleeroy has a reputation beyond reputelightningleeroy has a reputation beyond reputelightningleeroy has a reputation beyond reputelightningleeroy has a reputation beyond reputelightningleeroy has a reputation beyond reputelightningleeroy has a reputation beyond reputelightningleeroy has a reputation beyond reputelightningleeroy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 9,065.23
Default final fantasy

Looking at firing up an old jrpg today, thinking one of the older Final fantasy's. I've only completed number 8, so my options are 1,2,3(6),7 or 9. Which one should i be allocating my time to??
lightningleeroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-03-2019, 09:38 AM #2
Interim Champion

Quoted: 519 Post(s)
WarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 18,015.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightningleeroy View Post
Looking at firing up an old jrpg today, thinking one of the older Final fantasy's. I've only completed number 8, so my options are 1,2,3(6),7 or 9. Which one should i be allocating my time to??
6 would be your best bet .
WarHagler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 09:42 AM #3
Contender

lightningleeroy has a reputation beyond reputelightningleeroy has a reputation beyond reputelightningleeroy has a reputation beyond reputelightningleeroy has a reputation beyond reputelightningleeroy has a reputation beyond reputelightningleeroy has a reputation beyond reputelightningleeroy has a reputation beyond reputelightningleeroy has a reputation beyond reputelightningleeroy has a reputation beyond reputelightningleeroy has a reputation beyond reputelightningleeroy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarHagler View Post
6 would be your best bet .
snes, gba or psx or are they all the same really?
Old 02-03-2019, 09:45 AM #4
Interim Champion

WarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
snes, gba or psx or are they all the same really?
I really enjoyed it on the gba .
Old 02-03-2019, 09:48 AM #5
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarHagler View Post
I really enjoyed it on the gba .
Will boot it up in a mo. chap, thanks for the recommendation.
Old 02-03-2019, 09:55 AM #6
Interim Champion

[QUOTE=lightningleeroy;19484990]Will boot it up in a mo. chap, thanks for the recommendation.[/QUOTE
Your welcome , and if your interested in other rpgs I would recommend chrono trigger the ds version .
Old 02-03-2019, 09:59 AM #7
Contender

[QUOTE=WarHagler;19485009]
Quote:
Will boot it up in a mo. chap, thanks for the recommendation.[/QUOTE
Your welcome , and if your interested in other rpgs I would recommend chrono trigger the ds version .
I have just about completed chrono trigger on the snes, absolutly loved it. Got hold of a copy of Chrono cross for the psx but have not booted it up yet.
Old 02-03-2019, 02:14 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1966 Post(s)
Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,235.32
Total Points: 43,222.19
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 Cheers!!!!! - Outworn 

Or the original on the NES.
Anthony342 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 06:54 AM #9
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 4881 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 559.92
Total Points: 34,817.83
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Final Fantasy 7 changed my life.

I played it when I was like 8 years old and I've never experienced anything like it. The story, the music, the characters, they moved me unlike anything before that..

That was a time where I hadn't seen the world yet, that was a time where possibility felt infinite and reality had no ceiling. Life was boundless and eternal. I played that game when I was in that state of mind, and that story is ingrained in my soul forever.

There's a scene where two of the characters, cloud and tifa, were in a playground on a windy cool night looking at the stars, talking about the past and the future, and the memory of that scene feels like a dream to me, and is where my romanticized view of the world started. When I fell in love a girl for the first time, when I was like 9 lol, I was channeling that scene in my mind and the feelings cloud and tifa had towards my girl.

Final Fantasy seven is a part of who I am, and is probably my favorite game of all time.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-07-2019 at 06:58 AM.
DARKSEID is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fantasy, final

User Tag List