Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk

Old 11-13-2018, 08:40 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2064 Post(s)
JcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 79,648.10

Muramasa : The Demon Blade - Nintendo Wii
Enchanted Arms - (JRPG) Xbox 360
Vectorman - SEGA
RoadKill - PS2
Way of the Samurai - PS2
JcLazyX210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-29-2019, 04:45 PM #12
Dat African With Da Book

Quoted: 1449 Post(s)
P.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,045.91
Total Points: 9,724.62
You're a good guy and you me made laugh Big Spoon - -Freddy- respesct..,,,, - STAX ON DECK Thanks mate happy easter to you too - -Freddy- Thx brother! Hope you had a good one! - Redd Foxx No Fap Challenge Participant 2017 - Mike D 
Bouquet of flowers...no h0mo I just think they're so pretty - Mike D Right back at you, man. - anthonydavid11 Nah, I call him Leroy to make fun of him.  Have done so for Months.  I started the song with Elroy just to make sure he Knew it was about him.  He is Elroy, Leroy, Elroy Jetson, Elron Hubbard, any thing else that is stupid or gay, LOL. - HAMMER77777 thanks :beetchug: - -jose- Happy B'day Bruv! - BoxingFan85 
Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler 

Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga.

Great third person action RPG in which you become a Dragon Knight and can transform into a damn dragon.

True Crime: Streets of New York.

Awesome sandbox game in which you play as a gangster turned coop. Multiple endings. Morality system. Mad cool.

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.

Epic 1st person RPG in which you play as the apprentice of a powerful wizard. Morality system, dope fighting system, just a great game.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

Probably has the greatest combat system in any RPG. You create a character known as the Fateless One and can become a genuine God in terms of power.

Honourable mentions:

Bulletstorm (Dope scifi FPS), The Godfather (great open world retelling of the film), Ryse: Son of Rome (Phucking EPIC game set in a fictional version of the Roman Empire. Third person action with gory executions and an incredibly delivered story), Prince of Persia Trilogy (Not really underrated, but old enough that people could have forgotten about them. The games got progressively better, and the third was a real cinematic experience. Third person platformer.)
P.K Dionysus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 07:46 PM #13
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 4881 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 559.92
Total Points: 34,243.83
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Crysis 2.

Quite possibly the best FPS I have ever played.

The story is a little lackluster, but the gameplay, the mechanics, the speed are all tighter than any other FPS I have ever played. This thing feels better than all the halo games.
DARKSEID is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
games, gems:, hidden, underrated, video

User Tag List