No announcement yet.

Conor did not press charges against guys in ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conor did not press charges against guys in ring

I don't think much of the guy but he is going by the code...He refused to press charges against his assailants; the presser is on right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4st...ZGZQcjPFZD%3A6

That's good of Conor, but after what he pulled with the bus incident, he better not be a hypocrite.

Comment

shouldnt matter the state will pick up the charges.

a person can never press or drop charges against anyone lmfao its the state that presses charges and drop charges.

Comment

this is the reason --> https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/mma/7...-khabib-brawl/

Comment

Did Conor speak at the post-fight presser?

I fell asleep cuz of how they do them now with long ass pauses between fights. I liked when they would just pull out 4 mfers & Dana & zip right thru them.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            That's good of Conor, but after what he pulled with the bus incident, he better not be a hypocrite.
            ^Definitely. Even if he threw first punch they were in the wrong to go after him after the guy just got defeated. That's low class. Equally low class as attacking people in a bus with an object. Rose Namajuanas was on that bus and I believe she was cut by glass if I'm not mistaken.

To pursue anything against them would be so cheap and hypocritical. I'm no fan of Conor but he talked his shyt and took his punishment. Respect for at least taking his medicine like a man. That's a mandatory for any good shyt talker.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              ^Definitely. Even if he threw first punch they were in the wrong to go after him after the guy just got defeated. That's low class. Equally low class as attacking people in a bus with an object. Rose Namajuanas was on that bus and I believe she was cut by glass if I'm not mistaken.

To pursue anything against them would be so cheap and hypocritical. I'm no fan of Conor but he talked his shyt and took his punishment. Respect for at least taking his medicine like a man. That's a mandatory for any good shyt talker.
              Nah anybody that shows "humility" in defeat is just a loser slinking back into the corner. No praise for talking all that **** and getting ragdolled like a child. Does that grown man know how to do anything other than tap and talk ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                Nah anybody that shows "humility" in defeat is just a loser slinking back into the corner. No praise for talking all that **** and getting ragdolled like a child. Does that grown man know how to do anything other than tap and talk ****?
                Dang bro, I had to double take your username to see if that was really you. You're usually chill AF.
                Vegemil not a McGregor fan I see.
                It's all good though. I've been waiting for this for like 3 years. Feels so good to have finally witnessed it.

Comment

Dana bought to press some charges it sounds like lmfao.

I think he's super mfing upset Conor took a beating & got another L. The money was in Conor winning obviously & despite Conor's out of control ego its better if Conor wins & f#cks with WME-IMG/Dana a lil more with ownership & sponsors & random criminal sh^t while bringing in the money vs he gets humbled by the guy the hardcore MMA guys love who's never gonna bring in this sort of money, or a 5th of it, again for a fight.

Comment

Randomly can we not forgot this great moment last night as well?

Why you take your pants off?

My balls was hot.

I understand.

Comment

Working...
                    X