No announcement yet.

Mayweather would also beat A Prime Roberto Duran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
    The guy that fought Castillo at lightweight huh? Same Style Floyd really lost that fight , but we all know. Duran was a monster at 135 dude.
    I agree. It would be a great fight and he was a monster.

Comment

The guy that fought Castillo at lightweight huh? Same Style Floyd really lost that fight , but we all know. Duran was a monster at 135 dude.
      Floyd beat castillo twice. He really put on a clinic in the rematch too

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        Floyd beat castillo twice. He really put on a clinic in the rematch too
        yeah officially, but most think Castillo won the first fight. Same for Pac and Horn 95 percent of the people thought Pac won but we all know.

Comment

LOL, how old are you?

Duran would have killed Floyd in less than 4

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            Don't think so. He would compete but Duran was an absolute monster at his best. The higher the weight class the fight takes place, the better chance Floyd has but he probably still falls short. At 135? Forget about it. 147? Possibly, but Duran may just out hustle him.

I don't count the 3rd SRL fight as both were completely done, but in the rematch it was still very competitive before Duran quit. Floyd would have a better chance vs Duran than SRL or Hearns though.
            Hearns destroyed Duran. How can Mayweather have a better chance than that??

Comment

yeah officially, but most think Castillo won the first fight. Same for Pac and Horn 95 percent of the people thought Pac won but we all know.
              The media scorecards were actually 50/50 for that fight. Everyone thinking castillo won is revisionist history.

Comment

I'd pick Duran whoop Joy Jr

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  I have said it like 10 million times here. Duran was in the Dominican R doing shows on tv with a Salsa band and doing girls and not training for that fight. HE was there a few weeks before that fight.

Stop talking out of your a s s e s

Ahhh, how do I know, because I was there.

Comment

No Floyd would not. Duran would crowd him like Maidana and he was a better techinician than Maidana. Floyd didnt throw enough punches to keep him off.
                    Yeah Duran was superior to Maidana in every department and he could be a mean SOB if the rules needed to be bent a little. LOL..

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      No, I mean better chance against Duran than he would against Hearns or SRL.

Comment

Working...
                      X