Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Me and Mayweather Have Unfinished Business!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll stream it

Comment

Yeah Manny? You mean unfinished checks that you want to cash... But you arent getting my "business" buddy. Yall both old just money grabbing.

Comment

Biggest fight of the year

Comment

I hope they do fight again....just for the pure satisfaction that Khan wont get that big money fight with Pacquaio that he wants to avoid Brook again....Glass Joe needs to man up and fight Brook.

Comment

Depends on the undercards. I will watch it, but I will not pay for it.

Comment

Why not?

Would it be nuts if I believe Pacman can do differently in this bout? He's been more active I believe he can win, not necessarily by KO

Comment

Pacman fans are probably excited that little pacman has a chance to revenge his loss to money may. This fight means nothing and is a facken cash grab.

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
                  I hope they do fight again....just for the pure satisfaction that Khan wont get that big money fight with Pacquaio that he wants to avoid Brook again....Glass Joe needs to man up and fight Brook.
                  Lmfao poor khan is probably killing himself right now lmao.

Comment

It could turn out to be a very good fight indeed...both fighters a step slower and at risk of getting caught in a slugfest.
                    It was to late the 1st fight so who cares if its to late now....ill watch and i will pay for it because like it or not there both living legends

Comment

Looks like Mikey has been given a Dec. Fight date.
                      (Prob not Vs. Spence...)

Will it be on The Wilder/Fury card or Mayweather/Pacquaio II???

Comment

Working...
                      X