Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Midterm Elections Discussion/Results Thread & Get out and Vote!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    The funniest thing about the left is that for all their bashing of the President, they themselves are desperately looking for their next Trump to represent them in 2020.
    One thing for sure is, I bet Twitter will always be used by every POTUS no matter what side from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      One thing for sure is, I bet Twitter will always be used by every POTUS no matter what side from now on.
      Excellent point. It is indeed a great way to communicate with the people and share thoughts on issues.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        The funniest thing about the left is that for all their bashing of the President, they themselves are desperately looking for their next Trump to represent them in 2020.
        They should nominate DeNiro, that would be hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Excellent point. It is indeed a great way to communicate with the people and share thoughts on issues.
          Its is, but they will try and forget Trump started it.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
            They got nuthin'... Can't wait to see the so-called "Blue Wave" turn into a pathetic Blue Puddle.
            Hey I'm not an American just an interested observer. So far I haven't seen him do very much constructive. I've seen him antagonize his allies and suck up to dictators. That type of diplomacy comes back to bite you in the ass. Didn't he just incresse your deficit from 1/2 a trillion dollars to 1 trillion since he took office? That's the kind of financial mismanagement that people accuse the Democrats of implementing. He looks to be cutting taxes and borrowing money to finance them. Like I said it's your country. If you want to cut off your nose to spite your face then by all means....

Comment

The Left cannot run on any real issues.

Economy? Lower taxes? Employment rate? Higher wages? Stronger military? Protecting the country's borders?

Trump took care of all these important issues, and continues to work on improving the country.

So the Democratic party, backed by their Left propaganda machine known as CNN, MSNBC, etc... is now in absolute chaos.

But that is so typical. First it has been Russian collusion, and that comedy is still the circus it always was, two years in.

Then they tried playing the mentally/physically unfit card against the president.

Then it was Stormy Daniels attempt at a little fame, with her story that nobody cared about.

It was Trump's immigration ban on certain countries, which was so unconstitutional according to so called journalists and judges, but then totally passed in the Supreme court.

Then it was Trump's zero-tolerance policy on illegal immigration, which is actually how laws are supposed to be followed, otherwise it's not a law. Little sob stories of illegal border crossers and their hard time when they get caught and put into air conditioned facilities where they are fed, showered, watch TV, and partake in many other fun activities.

Now, the past 48 hours, the media has been going crazy about the Trump-Putin meeting, using every little detail to find the negative, criticizing everything Trump said.

The Left so far:

They literally have nothing.

Should be a brutal crushing blow in November to the crumbling left.

Well earned...

Comment

They should nominate DeNiro, that would be hilarious.
                DeNiro would probably be a better candidate than whoever they end up going with. The guy was magic in The Godfather 2.

Certainly a better choice than Pedo Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Yup I'm not a fan of his drama but he gets the job done like no other. Look at how many promises he's made happen. It's been a year and a half and dude has done more stuff in that time than any other POTUS.
                  I could do without the Twitter BS though.
                  This is exactly how I feel

Comment

Comment

The Left cannot run on any real issues.

Economy? Lower taxes? Employment rate? Higher wages? Stronger military? Protecting the country's borders?

Trump took care of all these important issues, and continues to work on improving the country.

So the Democratic party, backed by their Left propaganda machine known as CNN, MSNBC, etc... is now in absolute chaos.

But that is so typical. First it has been Russian collusion, and that comedy is still the circus it always was, two years in.

Then they tried playing the mentally/physically unfit card against the president.

Then it was Stormy Daniels attempt at a little fame, with her story that nobody cared about.

It was Trump's immigration ban on certain countries, which was so unconstitutional according to so called journalists and judges, but then totally passed in the Supreme court.

Then it was Trump's zero-tolerance policy on illegal immigration, which is actually how laws are supposed to be followed, otherwise it's not a law. Little sob stories of illegal border crossers and their hard time when they get caught and put into air conditioned facilities where they are fed, showered, watch TV, and partake in many other fun activities.

Now, the past 48 hours, the media has been going crazy about the Trump-Putin meeting, using every little detail to find the negative, criticizing everything Trump said.

The Left so far:

Man, what a dumb post, seriously. I haven’t posted in long time and really hate discussing political issues but your level of haughty ignorance is just impossible to ignore.

You give credit to Trump for the economy, lower taxes, military, but fail to really analyze the situation. Instead, you rely ok rehashed conservative propaganda.

Face it, conservative or liberal, it is impossible to deny that Trump is disastrous failure for the country. Not only has he managed to undermine the US’ longstanding strategic econimic and geoplitical alliances, he has been reduced to being an apologist for Putin.

Economy: The economy has been running well since the latter part of the previous administration, what exactly has Trump done to improve it? lowered taxes to spur growth? Guess what, his tariff war will kill all the benefit from that. Besides, what guarantee can we get that rich people saving taxes will reinvest into job producing investments and not spend it on hookers and blow?

The stock is at all time high levels, but Trumps tariff game with China and other nations has investors spooked. Harley Davidson is looking to move production in Europe, with more companies to follow if tariffs are to high (as a retaliation to Trumps tariffs).
                      Guess what happens when they move? Unemployment rises, consumer spending dips, which, again, leads to even further unemployment - it’s a vicious cycle. What happens when foreign nations stop buying US imports? You guessed it, unemplyment rises, consumer spending dips, and unemployment rises further - rinse and repeat.

Oh, and don’t forget the Dodd-Frank Act repeal. Care to go through the great recession banking crisis again? The Act was passed to avoid that from happening again.

Lower taxes you say? You must be a 1 percenter saving money on estate taxes, then, to be happy about that. Middle class taxpayers get a few hundred bucks who 1 percenters make a killing (guess where Trump falls under?). So, where do they get the funds for the lower taxes? Why, blow-up the effin’ budget, of course. Who the hell cares, the next generation will have worry about it, right? I got to get mine.. (typical republican mindset).

Strong military: Well we’ll definitely need that, with Trump looking to cancel military training in S. Korea and Germany looking to get rid of US bases. Pax America is on the decline, the erosion of strategic alliances benefits China and Russia; however, Trump doesn’t mind since he’ll get his Russian citizenship soon enough, like RJJ and Segal.

Protecting the country’s borders: I’m all for legal immigration and strict border enforcement, but where’s that wall? Has Mexico wired the funds yet? How about the embarassing human rights crisis with 3-y/o kids being separated from their parents and even standing in court.
                      Last edited by pnksntdead; 07-18-2018, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X