Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: If I Train For 3 Months - I Can Get in With The Best!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crossdressing coke head sissy!

Comment

This is the guy who was shot 10 years ago when Manny took his soul. Short memory.

Comment

Says every drink guy at the bar...

Until reality "Mitch 'Blood' Green" them in both eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
          This is the guy who was shot 10 years ago when Manny took his soul. Short memory.

That had a little more to do with the weight and inactivity.

Comment

if you go back 13 years maybe...

Comment

Of course you could. As long as your chin holds up, you’ll rob anyone on the cards.

Comment

there's no way he can make 154 - would have to be 160 - Didn't he say that GGG and Canelo were the best at 160. Lets see Oscar - GGG. Sure Golovkin would pound him mercilessly for 25% of the purse.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  If he trains his butthole for 3 months, he can definitely get in with the best trannies in the world. No doubt about it.
                  coffee splutter time

Comment

I'm kinda disappointed. When I read the headline, I thought Oscar meant if he trained for one of those transvestite beauty contests he could compete with the best.

I mean, come on, wouldn't it be great to see Oscar on stage shaking his thang in fishnests, high heals and a wig.

With the right makeup, I think he could at least get to the finals, don't you? Maybe even runner-up.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                      If he trains his butthole for 3 months, he can definitely get in with the best trannies in the world. No doubt about it.
                      Three days will do
                      The guy is pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X