Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence, Crawford Trade Heated Words - Agree on $1 Million Bet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    yea..... while being straight up, they both played along

it was good stuff

Crawford never gave Spence an inch
    I think what he's trying to do is put his name in the conversation. He knows the contractual/political situation he's in. Notice the moment where he asks Errol about Al. He was dead serious. "I need to call him." It was almost like he was acknowledging his TR situation. The other was when the camera guy asked Arum about the fight and Bud and Spence got quiet.

Those moments were very revealing. They showed the power guys like Arum and Bob have.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      Bud is going to knock his fat ass out, lmao.
      You put money on that or you just talking?

Comment

Originally posted by methodcal View Post
        He's Crawford's cousin for something lol He's been on here cheerleading for years. It's highly unlikely that Spence will be stopped if they fight. No logical person would predict that.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
          No way, Crawfish is way too old to KO Spence. Bob Arum ruined his career and now is trying to cash out.
          What a dümbass response lmfao...

Comment

Crawford would kick Spence’s ass.

Comment

Originally posted by methodcal View Post
              Stop trying to talk tough armchair you street punk lmao. "Ill bet you all of my points", lmao. I hope Mikey beats his ass. And I know Bud will whoop Spence's ass if Mikey doesn't do it. Always remember that you're a points betting armchair.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                When Spence has a fight scheduled Crawford calls him out.

When all the Black fighters duck u, Crawford, Thurman, and Porter called the small Mexican with balls to step up.
                Spence is already a weight bully at Welterweight and fights a guy from 135 pounds.

Mikey couldn’t even KO Broner, Lipinets, or Easter. How is he going to stop Spence?
                All he has to do is beat Spence, and he has the ability to do it too. He didn't take this fight to lose, or as armchairs say, "cash out".

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                  He's Crawford's cousin for something lol He's been on here cheerleading for years. It's highly unlikely that Spence will be stopped if they fight. No logical person would predict that.
                  Man go ball yourself up and throw yourself in the garbage with this cheap ass amateur response lmao. "No logical person would predict that"!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                    Yeah for sure like Robert Garcia been saying they have Crawfords next few fights planned out he isn't fighting another champion in his next 2 fights thats for sure going to let everyone else handle each other and then go in for all the belts in a winner takes all probably early 2020
                    High-Risk move! I think Canelo vs. Spence Jr. happens in Cinco De Mayo 2020, if Canelo is still @ 160!

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                      Exactly what spence said. He's a real one.
                      Yes Sir! Crawford is no punk either, but choices have consequences! Mikey + Spence Jr. + Jerry Jones = March Madnes$$

Comment

Working...
                      X