Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Roach Can Do Whatever He Wants In Corner On Fight Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Roach Can Do Whatever He Wants In Corner On Fight Night

Tyson Fury isn't simply attempting to gain a psychological advantage over Deontay Wilder. Fury said during a conference call Wednesday that he added Freddie Roach to his team primarily because the Hall-of-Fame trainer has a wealth of experience that can be beneficial both before and during his fight with Wilder. England's Fury moved his training camp three weeks ago from Abel Sanchez's gym in Big Bear Lake, California, to Roach's Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sounds kind of kinky

Comment

Hopefully he brings the oxygen tank and maybe a defibrillator

Comment

I dont think i wilk bother buying this on ppv i cān see fury taking a dive even if hes not sparked out in first few rounds hes only in it for a quik pay day

Comment

I thought he was training in Big Bear?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
            I dont think i wilk bother buying this on ppv i cān see fury taking a dive even if hes not sparked out in first few rounds hes only in it for a quik pay day
            Make sure you don't give Wilder any credit if he wins.

Comment

I was actually thinking before that Roach is overrated but after watching COntender Series season 5. I know now why he is a master when it comes to tactics the way that he give instruction to fighters are straightforward and really provides resolutions to the situation.

And mind you, Nazim was most of the time losing and shouting. Roach was winning most of his fights in a calm and assertive way and fighters follow his instructions very well.

Comment

Roach won't help you fat Fury when Beyonce Wildher knock you out! War Beyonce!

Comment

I guess after Fury saw tape on how Roach was able to revive Manny Pacquiao from the great beyond after the Marquez debacle. He figured it might come in handy this go round as well

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                    Exactly! Washed up Gypsy Clown won't last more than 3 rounds and will be lucky to leave the ring on his own legs. He came back just to refill bank account after spending everything on coke and then go back at what he's best at, and it aint boxing or being a family man.

Comment

Working...
                    X