Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Will Take His Time, Will Not Rush To a Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After one or two fights at HW to get the feet wet. That being said, I think Usyk gets hit too much, I don’t think he’s surviving those heavy bombs by the two main hitters in the HW division.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      Because why target the #2 who is a known ducker and with Al Haymon the puppet master of ducking himself?

Plus, not only is Joshua #1, and therefore the meaningful guy to target, but Joshua is the big money fight in the UK, not Wilder in the U.S. Usyk has way more fans in Europe and the UK due to the WBSS, and now Bellew, than he has in the USA, I imagine.
      You have a proper nickname for your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        Why are fans not directing uysk in wilder's direction? Wilder has successfully ducked any live body that wanted to challenge him for the green belt. I hope he doesn't duck uysk too by hiding behind the seen.
        Agreed: If I was Fa$t £ddie then that's the direction I would take, unless of course AJ/Wilder actually doe's happen. Usyk Vs Ajit Kabayel works well for the new year/spring. Having said that I would like to see him make at least 1 more defence @ 200Lb.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
          Agreed: If I was Fa$t £ddie then that's the direction I would take, unless of course AJ/Wilder actually doe's happen. Usyk Vs Ajit Kabayel works well for the new year/spring. Having said that I would like to see him make at least 1 more defence @ 200Lb.
          Kabayel is a decent name to start his journey with but another defense? I don't kinda buy the idea. Who is he going to be defending it against? Hez beating all the top guys already at CW.

Comment

Usyk will have to work on his defence massively before he faces the big hitters at heavyweight. Although very good he gets hit a lot which doesn’t bode well going up against an AJ or Wilder. I suspect he will work on defence and be more cautious with the super heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              Why are fans not directing uysk in wilder's direction? Wilder has successfully ducked any live body that wanted to challenge him for the green belt. I hope he doesn't duck uysk too by hiding behind the seen.
              It wouldn't matter where they direct him, Wilder and his WBC crew are best avoided...Wilder doesn't even have to fight mandatories and looks for leverage to fight guys, in Furys case it's inactivity and health issues. Making a fight with Wilder would take years, we all know this the only reason the Fury fight came quick is two snakes are involved.

Usyk will target the number one HW , we know who that is. And Usyk has to assume Joshua will have 5 belts before he's even got his foot in the HW door.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                It wouldn't matter where they direct him, Wilder and his WBC crew are best avoided...Wilder doesn't even have to fight mandatories and looks for leverage to fight guys, in Furys case it's inactivity and health issues. Making a fight with Wilder would take years, we all know this the only reason the Fury fight came quick is two snakes are involved.

Usyk will target the number one HW , we know who that is. And Usyk has to assume Joshua will have 5 belts before he's even got his foot in the HW door.

LMAO! Don't feed the trolls.

Comment

It should be a very slow transition i dont see any point rushing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                    Because why target the #2 who is a known ducker and with Al Haymon the puppet master of ducking himself?

Plus, not only is Joshua #1, and therefore the meaningful guy to target, but Joshua is the big money fight in the UK, not Wilder in the U.S. Usyk has way more fans in Europe and the UK due to the WBSS, and now Bellew, than he has in the USA, I imagine.
                    And to be fair that really is Boxing Logic.

Comment

Highly skilled fighter and from what I see and hear full of dignity and class

Comment

Working...
                      X