No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Man I was looking at the ledger a minute ago. My last donation was 270 bucks and some broad in the camp donated 15 cents. Lazy hoes
    Speaking of the girls in camp... My wife keeps telling me, "Let it go" because I'm constantly "checking in" on Abigail...
    I know I'm not going to be able to rewrite the story but the game is so realistic, I find myself trying things that are likely impossible. And, wouldn't you know it, sometimes they actually work.

Comment

• You guys go to the big city in the east? You see the huge mansion houses over there? Anyone know if you can go in them. I was planning a stealth kill attack on the landscapers and slowly make my way to rob one of the houses, yeah that ended in me killing about literally 30 cops

I thought I was gonna wack the entire police force at one point but they just never stopped coming and they got me lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        This game just gets better and better. Just ran upon a KKK rally in the woods. Dude went to light the cross and got his robe caught on fire I was just leaving a saloon where I had Arthur knock back like 8 shots of whiskey so he just stood there drunk watching it all go down Grand Master got mad and challenged me to a fight
        Holy ****

Comment

• Spent a while trying to catch that rare white horse. Managed to find it once but it kicked me and ran off. Couldn't be arsed after that as I'd already spent about an hour on it

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            Spent a while trying to catch that rare white horse. Managed to find it once but it kicked me and ran off. Couldn't be arsed after that as I'd already spent about an hour on it
            I nearly broke my elite controller after chasing that c"cksucker around for an hour. The instructions they give are poor and mine weren't popping up until it was too late. Found a YouTube vid that explained to hold back on the left stick, steer the right stick in the opposite direction the horse pulls in, and tap x (or whatever it is on PS) to calm him. After knowing that I got him on the next try.

Worth getting as his stats are up there with the thoroughbred they give you with the Ultimate edition. Except, this one accelerates slightly faster and people compliment you on him all the time.
            Also really easy to see when he needs to be brushed because you can actually see the dirt accumulate on him. I like him because he's easy to spot when I need to GTFO off dodge. That was my main motivation in getting him.

Comment

• Found this actual native American monument in the game (which, as a historical monument buff, really thrilled me), but don't know if it does anything. Looks like there's a hole to place a torch or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                You guys go to the big city in the east? You see the huge mansion houses over there? Anyone know if you can go in them. I was planning a stealth kill attack on the landscapers and slowly make my way to rob one of the houses, yeah that ended in me killing about literally 30 cops

I thought I was gonna wack the entire police force at one point but they just never stopped coming and they got me lol
                So I guess it's not like the old PS2 era GTA games anymore where you can hide or wait a few minutes for bodies and blood to just disappear lol?

How do you get away with killing people then? Do you hide bodies or bury them somewhere? Any kind of a western version of a pay n spray?

I hope this means Rockstar will do Bully 2 next. And if they do, wonder if they'll include some kind of cyber bullying. I guess all the kids will have smart phones now too and laptops in their rooms.

Comment

• Damn farmer should have been patient and just let me cross his property. I wasn't gonna bug him. Ironic that he's now being eaten by the pigs he was raising...

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    So I guess it's not like the old PS2 era GTA games anymore where you can hide or wait a few minutes for bodies and blood to just disappear lol?

How do you get away with killing people then? Do you hide bodies or bury them somewhere? Any kind of a western version of a pay n spray?

I hope this means Rockstar will do Bully 2 next. And if they do, wonder if they'll include some kind of cyber bullying. I guess all the kids will have smart phones now too and laptops in their rooms.
                    Bodies do disappear. Just not instantly in front of you lol. And bully 2 has been almost confirmed to be next. Just not officially

Comment

• I don't know about anyone else, but RDR2 turned my base PS4 into a jet engine, unbelievably loud.

Disassembled it last night, completely cleaned and dusted it out, and then replaced the thermal paste. It's now running quiet as a mouse.

I would highly recommend if anyone is suffering with a loud PS4, just make sure you use good quality paste.

Comment

Working...
                      X