No announcement yet.

Robeisi Ramirez and Top Rank Nearing a Multi-Fight Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john l View Post
    Yea I think this year before its out we will see him in a title fight.Even if Loma unifies he wont be able to hold all them belts for long with all the mandatory's.Sounds like we will see Campbell v Loma 1st.
    From what I’ve heard Loma-Campbell is done deal for late August in the UK. Haney will likely end up the WBC mandatory unless they go down an alternative route.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      From what I’ve heard Loma-Campbell is done deal for late August in the UK. Haney will likely end up the WBC mandatory unless they go down an alternative route.
      I don't think they will want Haney's 1st title shot to be against Loma so that leaves the IBF if I am correct.Otherwise I think they will wait until Loma losses a belt if Loma gets all four 1st.It will be next to impossible for him to hold all four for long.How you see the AJ vs Ruiz fight? I think Ruiz's handspeed might allow him to land a few shots on AJ in 1st 1-3 rds after that AJ should start busting him up and stopping him around 6-7 or so.Enjoy the fights this weekend looking forward to seeing Buatasi and Kelly continue to develop.I think Smith stops NDam by 6-7 in a one sided fight,Smith too big and too good and NDam is past his very best imo.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        I don't think they will want Haney's 1st title shot to be against Loma so that leaves the IBF if I am correct.Otherwise I think they will wait until Loma losses a belt if Loma gets all four 1st.It will be next to impossible for him to hold all four for long.How you see the AJ vs Ruiz fight? I think Ruiz's handspeed might allow him to land a few shots on AJ in 1st 1-3 rds after that AJ should start busting him up and stopping him around 6-7 or so.Enjoy the fights this weekend looking forward to seeing Buatasi and Kelly continue to develop.I think Smith stops NDam by 6-7 in a one sided fight,Smith too big and too good and NDam is past his very best imo.
        I think AJ takes him out early, I don’t rate Ruiz tbh, he’s just an out of shape Cruiserweight IMO. I just can’t see this fight being competitive AJ is way too big and powerful for someone like Ruiz IMO.

I’m so frustrated with how Callum Smith is being promoted. He’s one of the best fighters we have over here, he
        had a great win against Groves and Hearn/Matchroom have completely failed to build on any of that. N’Dam was a decent enough middleweight but he’s too small to compete with Smith who’s a huge super middleweight. Smith by KO after a couple of knockdowns I reckon.

Kelly-Robinson is the best fight on the card IMO. This is quite a big step up for Kelly, I expect him to win but Ray has the ability to make it difficult for him.

Comment

Working...
        X