Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-31-2019, 06:42 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1804 Post(s)
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 72,057.68
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 
Default So if deontay wilder was right......

If he was right to turn down the 15 million offer last year because it had no date or venue attached to it which made it a joke offer that was unsignable, which the wilder fans on here and youtube fully agreed was a disgrace and all got behind 100% then how come in the 3 fights he has signed for since have all been signed off by team wilder, and their opposition, WITHOUT DATES OR Venues?

Dont get me wrong I thought it happened all the time but winkle and wilder made it very clear what their views were on it. Even though they have managed to sign no problem ever since and I'm sure plenty of times before it.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-31-2019, 06:46 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3445 Post(s)
Boksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 59,567.74
lol - denium lol - denium Imagine it's your dad - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
Dildo Queen - denium F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown Your mum is a fat slag. - Paddy Mashdown 
So you can pretend it's Anthony Joshua's bell end. - ShoulderRoll Here's another for your collection ;) - Boxing Goat This is the medal for the biggest idiot on Boxingscene - Boxing Goat Have a brew, sir. Good post! - Tony Trick-Pony You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! for your collection - Sn1 For the collection - SuperHanz 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ 

Wilder don't want Joshua, his team is making fake excuses to duck. They know they lie.
Boksfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 07:34 AM #3
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 5776 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 98,077.44
Total Points: 129,363.65
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

If I recall correctly it wasn't a sure thing the fight was going to happen that year. I remember Hearn saying he needed it signed by so and so a date to keep Wembley and him also talking about it happening that following April. I don't think Wilder's team believed him or trusted him to sign a contract without a date and venue. Meanwhile, Wilder's opponents are with the same outfit so they know the fight is going to happen. I doubt actual fight contracts were signed cause they would need all that information in there about a date and venue, right? Probably just preliminary contracts if that is even a thing. Then again I don't know cause i'm not in the business.
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 10:54 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1804 Post(s)
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 72,057.68
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
If I recall correctly it wasn't a sure thing the fight was going to happen that year. I remember Hearn saying he needed it signed by so and so a date to keep Wembley and him also talking about it happening that following April. I don't think Wilder's team believed him or trusted him to sign a contract without a date and venue. Meanwhile, Wilder's opponents are with the same outfit so they know the fight is going to happen. I doubt actual fight contracts were signed cause they would need all that information in there about a date and venue, right? Probably just preliminary contracts if that is even a thing. Then again I don't know cause i'm not in the business.
If i remember correctly everything you just said is a load of bull ****. Finkel was just playing STALL at the time. Joshua fought Povetkin instead and then gave that same contract back to Finkel and Wilder cuz they said they were about to agree to it. But the date and venue needed changing to Wembley and April 2019. The original contract was for late 2018 and not at Wembley cuz Stephen Espinoza moaned that a September date at Wembley would clash with Canelo on PPV and Showtime didnt want to do that so it moved to the Principality stadium in Cardiff.

Everybody knew what was going on, there was no confusion. Finkel just stalling with a contract him or Wilder was never ever going to sign cuz they dont want the fight. A year later and nothings changed regarding Wilder wanting to fight.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 10:58 AM #5
Éirinn go Brách

Quoted: 4188 Post(s)
W1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,414.64
Great posting, Usyk Brother! - Tony Trick-Pony Ol Robbie. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

It's all that "A-side" and "B-side" chit. 12-18 months ago Deontay and his team were willing to concede to AJ being the bigger star. For some reason they have changed their tune and are trying to push Deontay as an A-side but it just isn't going to work. You can't blame them for trying to maximize their earning potential, but at the same time it does look like ducking. Deontay is happy to fight AJ, I don't doubt that. God help us if Wilder gets KO'd by someone like Ortiz or Kownacki before we get to the big one.
W1LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 11:52 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 12049 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 163,677.19
Total Points: 198,885.78
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
If i remember correctly everything you just said is a load of bull ****. Finkel was just playing STALL at the time. Joshua fought Povetkin instead and then gave that same contract back to Finkel and Wilder cuz they said they were about to agree to it. But the date and venue needed changing to Wembley and April 2019. The original contract was for late 2018 and not at Wembley cuz Stephen Espinoza moaned that a September date at Wembley would clash with Canelo on PPV and Showtime didnt want to do that so it moved to the Principality stadium in Cardiff.

Everybody knew what was going on, there was no confusion. Finkel just stalling with a contract him or Wilder was never ever going to sign cuz they dont want the fight. A year later and nothings changed regarding Wilder wanting to fight.
That whole issue about the date of for AJ/Wilder was nothing but a smokescreen put out by Wilder's side to mislead people who didn't understand the true situation..

Hearn got the WBA deadline for the AJ/Povetkin mando postponed so he could negotiate a unification fight with Wilder.

The only reason he was able to do that was that everybody involved knew the unification, if it got made, would happen before the mando.

Last edited by kafkod; 05-31-2019 at 02:27 PM.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 06:02 PM #7
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 5776 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 98,077.44
Total Points: 129,363.65
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post

I don't remember Finkel stalling anything. How was he trying to stall when they wanted the fight sooner? Makes no sense. They wanted a contract that would make the fight that year, not 2019. They didn't get it and the rest is history and now they're holding out like fools.
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 06:05 PM #8
All time great

Quoted: 8938 Post(s)
daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,375.83
Total Points: 92,921.74
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Caffeine - For working those CompuClinch graveyard shifts. - - Ram Raid - Superman - jas 8 years of the same old boring trolling scheme, you have no life but at least ur good at it - Omowale Tribe so true - Santa_ Great post.  Double standards for Froyd.  Ha - anthonydavid11 
funniest poster on Boxing Scene - Snoop Frog No Message - Snoop Frog Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wise words, man - anthonydavid11 Sarcasm called. They asked me how you do it. I hung up. - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 
Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 
Childhood Cancer - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - !a! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !a! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !a! 

he just signed to fight ortiz with no date or venue set so he's trash and a liar. the sad part is people couldnt do just a little research and see that its super common since the fight determines the venue and the venue determines the date and if you dont know who you are fighting you dont konw where or when. they just believed his crap 100 percent. push over weak minded individuals who are now going down with their tribe in flames
daggum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 06:09 PM #9
All time great

Quoted: 8938 Post(s)
daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,375.83
Total Points: 92,921.74
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Caffeine - For working those CompuClinch graveyard shifts. - - Ram Raid - Superman - jas 8 years of the same old boring trolling scheme, you have no life but at least ur good at it - Omowale Tribe so true - Santa_ Great post.  Double standards for Froyd.  Ha - anthonydavid11 
funniest poster on Boxing Scene - Snoop Frog No Message - Snoop Frog Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wise words, man - anthonydavid11 Sarcasm called. They asked me how you do it. I hung up. - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 
Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 
Childhood Cancer - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - !a! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !a! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by W1LL View Post
It's all that "A-side" and "B-side" chit. 12-18 months ago Deontay and his team were willing to concede to AJ being the bigger star. For some reason they have changed their tune and are trying to push Deontay as an A-side but it just isn't going to work. You can't blame them for trying to maximize their earning potential, but at the same time it does look like ducking. Deontay is happy to fight AJ, I don't doubt that. God help us if Wilder gets KO'd by someone like Ortiz or Kownacki before we get to the big one.
they aren't doing that though. the maximum would have been take the 100 million, win the fights and up your star power that way. not fight a bunch of bums in fights that dont improve your star power in any way.
daggum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 06:10 PM #10
Contender

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
keepemup has a reputation beyond reputekeepemup has a reputation beyond reputekeepemup has a reputation beyond reputekeepemup has a reputation beyond reputekeepemup has a reputation beyond reputekeepemup has a reputation beyond reputekeepemup has a reputation beyond reputekeepemup has a reputation beyond reputekeepemup has a reputation beyond reputekeepemup has a reputation beyond reputekeepemup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 9,206.46

He's stalling so he can gain weight and be good enough to face Joshua. Just my two cents.
keepemup is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
deontay, right......, wilder