Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-27-2019, 10:02 PM #1
Chill

Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Purple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 348,967.62
Total Points: 368,989.47
Keep posting, bro. - Libido Sanchez you need more food - MANGLER tuna melt - MANGLER hungry - MARKBNLV An apple for the Apple man!! - Disposable Arts 
It's a big MAC! Lol. - jazluvr beer for the avi - led Thanks dude - £-4-£ No Message - iJohn Locke apple for an apple-lover - led 
Better invention than the I phone - P.K BURRRRRRRRRR! Randomness...... - Bloody$Nate$ Good luck for bets - jazluvr Cheers fellow billionaire.  Sip some and spit it on the poor!!! - Rip Chudd Thanks! Cheers - led 
Cool bro - rorymac RIP Steve Jobs (1955-2011) - VEG Zune is taking over - VEG Thanks for the points, here's a spare wheel. - RajahBell Happy Holidays! - led 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Éallenloki Childhood Cancer - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - SOY-COMO-SOY AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - sigrab jr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - - v e t - Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANIAC310 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Smile Roger Stone open to talking with Mueller in Russia probe

Roger Stone open to talking with Mueller in Russia probe

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
4 Min Read

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Roger Stone, an ally of President Donald Trump and a longtime Republican operative, did not rule out on Sunday cooperating with Special Counsel Robert Mueller in his investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

Roger Stone reacts as he walks to microphones after his appearance at Federal Court in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, U.S., January 25, 2019. REUTERS/Joe Skipper

Arrested at his waterfront home in Florida on Friday in a dawn raid by FBI agents, Stone told reporters he would not “bear false witness against the president.”

Stone was charged with lying to Congress about the Trump campaign’s efforts to use stolen emails to undercut Democratic rival Hillary Clinton.

Asked on ABC’s “This Week” if he would cooperate with Mueller, he said: “You know, that’s a question I would have to – I have to determine after my attorneys have some discussion.”

“I’d also testify honestly about any other matter, including any communications with the president,” he said. “It’s true that we spoke on the phone, but those communications are political in nature, they’re benign, and there is certainly no conspiracy with Russia.”

Stone, 66, will be arraigned in federal court in Washington on Tuesday.

Stone’s indictment cut deeply into Trump’s inner circle and revealed a link between his campaign and WikiLeaks, the online publisher of secret documents, to damage Clinton with material that U.S. intelligence agencies have said was stolen by Russians.

Stone shared with Trump campaign staffers advance knowledge that he had of WikiLeaks’ plan to release senior Democrats’ emails, Mueller said in court papers.

The special counsel’s indictment also said a top Trump campaign official was directed to contact Stone about additional damaging information that WikiLeaks had on Clinton.

Jerome Corsi, a right-wing commentator and conspiracy theorist, said on Friday that he is the “Person 1” cited in the indictment as having communicated with Stone about the stolen emails and WikiLeaks’ plan to release them.

He also said the information in the indictment was accurate and that he would testify against Stone. “I will be happy to testify,” he told CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday. “And I will let the testimony fall wherever it falls.”

‘FIGHT FOR MY LIFE’

Stone said the evidence in Mueller’s indictment was thin, “so I’m prepared to fight for my life.”

U.S. Representative Adam Schiff, the Democratic chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said, however, that the indictment presented specific allegations of lies and witness intimidation that were unambiguous and provable.

“They are very detailed and I think he’s going to need a much better defense than the one you just heard,” he told ABC.

Republican Senator Marco Rubio said working with WikiLeaks should be considered a crime because it was tantamount to cooperating with a foreign intelligence agency.

“It should have been clear to people a long time ago that WikiLeaks and others like that could have been tools of foreign intelligence used to divide America,” Rubio said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

The Kremlin denies U.S. intelligence agencies’ findings that Russia interfered to sway the 2016 election away from Clinton and toward Trump, who denies any collusion.
Trump ally Roger Stone charged in Mueller probe

Schiff said his panel would give Mueller access to all transcripts of testimony before the committee, including Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr., for prosecution purposes. He also pledged to continue congressional probes of any Trump-Russia ties.

“We are determined the public is going to know exactly what Donald Trump did, what his family did, what his campaign did, what the Russians did and what we need to do to protect the country,” Schiff said.

Purple Haze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 10:26 PM #2
Chill

Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Purple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 348,967.62
Total Points: 368,989.47
Keep posting, bro. - Libido Sanchez you need more food - MANGLER tuna melt - MANGLER hungry - MARKBNLV An apple for the Apple man!! - Disposable Arts 
It's a big MAC! Lol. - jazluvr beer for the avi - led Thanks dude - £-4-£ No Message - iJohn Locke apple for an apple-lover - led 
Better invention than the I phone - P.K BURRRRRRRRRR! Randomness...... - Bloody$Nate$ Good luck for bets - jazluvr Cheers fellow billionaire.  Sip some and spit it on the poor!!! - Rip Chudd Thanks! Cheers - led 
Cool bro - rorymac RIP Steve Jobs (1955-2011) - VEG Zune is taking over - VEG Thanks for the points, here's a spare wheel. - RajahBell Happy Holidays! - led 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Éallenloki Childhood Cancer - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - SOY-COMO-SOY AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - sigrab jr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - - v e t - Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANIAC310 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Purple Haze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 10:28 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5376 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,579.60
Total Points: 124,585.07
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 

Man you just love American politics huh? Ive never seen so many people not from America on one site have such a interest in what goes on here day to day.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 10:36 PM #4
26th U.S. President

Quoted: 2283 Post(s)
Theodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,232.21
Total Points: 62,216.95
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 
Al Bundy is epic... - Tony Trick-Pony Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Man you just love American politics huh? Ive never seen so many people not from America on one site have such a interest in what goes on here day to day.
Kind of funny that him and many of his countrymen aren't posting in the Brexit thread as I'm typing this.

He should be more worried that Muhammad is pimping and raping little girls in towns called Rotherham and that his government covered it up for decades.
Theodore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 10:42 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5376 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,579.60
Total Points: 124,585.07
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
Kind of funny that him and many of his countrymen aren't posting in the Brexit thread as I'm typing this.

He should be more worried that Muhammad is pimping and raping little girls in towns called Rotherham and that his government covered it up for decades.
Thats what Im saying. Something doesnt ass up around here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 10:52 PM #6
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 4837 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 71,062.31
Have a slice.....itís not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all thatís doe anyway ???  All that just to say Iím out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Thats what Im saying. Something doesnt ass up around here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Is it Maybe because the level of corruption is unprecedented I mean it's not like Theresa May or her team is looking at criminal charges to be fair
Phenom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 11:03 PM #7
////

Quoted: 6237 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,296.09
Total Points: 65,350.40
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
Is it Maybe because the level of corruption is unprecedented I mean it's not like Theresa May or her team is looking at criminal charges to be fair
Huh?

This has become the most vetted presidential administration in the nation's history by far and they've turned up essentially nothing.

Even the leftos I argue with at work, while still hating "orange drumpf", are at this point willing to concede that his administration has been vetted to the point of sterility.

The Bush/Obama admins were minimally transparent and engaged in innumerable overseas terrorist funding programs with no accountability.

Unprecedented corruption? I'm really curious what you mean.

I can tell you from the ground level that the general perception is the opposite. Corruption peaked under Bush/Obama as intelligence agencies had free reign over domestic both domestic surveillance & foreign military policy and they're making frustrated attempts to win that level of power back from a president who outright refused to invade Syria even though all of the media & military groundwork had been prepared.

Last edited by ////; 01-27-2019 at 11:07 PM.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 11:32 PM #8
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 4837 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 71,062.31
Have a slice.....itís not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all thatís doe anyway ???  All that just to say Iím out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
Huh?

This has become the most vetted presidential administration in the nation's history by far and they've turned up essentially nothing.

Even the leftos I argue with at work, while still hating "orange drumpf", are at this point willing to concede that his administration has been vetted to the point of sterility.

The Bush/Obama admins were minimally transparent and engaged in innumerable overseas terrorist funding programs with no accountability.

Unprecedented corruption? I'm really curious what you mean.

I can tell you from the ground level that the general perception is the opposite. Corruption peaked under Bush/Obama as intelligence agencies had free reign over domestic both domestic surveillance & foreign military policy and they're making frustrated attempts to win that level of power back from a president who outright refused to invade Syria even though all of the media & military groundwork had been prepared.
I mean they created shell companies to launder money and payoff bribes that's the literal definition of corruption isn't
Phenom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 09:51 AM #9
26th U.S. President

Quoted: 2283 Post(s)
Theodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,232.21
Total Points: 62,216.95
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 
Al Bundy is epic... - Tony Trick-Pony Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Drumpf is done! The walls are closng in!
Theodore is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
mueller, open, probe, roger, russia, stone, talking