Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez CLEARLY roided to the gills.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by low blows View Post
    HGH does, look at NFL players and bodybuilders and Barry Bonds.

Canelo is a drug lab, similar to Big Idiot, but his team works with a clandestine lab in Mexico so he should never get caught, butttttt........
    It goes beyond him being on top of the range gear. The governing bodies, athletic commissions and testing agencies are all in on it. They all profit from it. I assume they popped Canelo and gave him that laughable ban so they could say, "Oh he's extra-extra tested now so defo not on roids doe!" But what they actually done is brought a whole lot of attention to a situation that would have otherwise gone under the radar with a lot of these casual dweebs. Since that ban Canelo has continued to progress at unnatural rates, and yet it's treated as almost blasphemous to state the obvious. Crazy how people want to suspend their disbelief even in real life.

Comment

I wasn't able to catch the fight. Was anybody hurt/ stunned?

Comment

Originally posted by taino78 View Post
        I wasn't able to catch the fight. Was anybody hurt/ stunned?
        Jacobs was hurt a couple of times, maybe 3, possibly 4. Nothing major. Jacobs landed the best punch of the fight, a perfectly timed left hook which turned Canelo's head almost 180 degrees, but Canelo didn't even blink or miss a step.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
          Jacobs was hurt a couple of times, maybe 3, possibly 4. Nothing major. Jacobs landed the best punch of the fight, a perfectly timed left hook which turned Canelo's head almost 180 degrees, but Canelo didn't even blink or miss a step.
          Appreciate that. Cant imagine what's next for Canelo. He still has 9 fights to go on the contract.

Comment

The title of this thread reeks of bitterness

Comment

Originally posted by taino78 View Post
              Appreciate that. Cant imagine what's next for Canelo. He still has 9 fights to go on the contract.
              Hopefully collect that WBO strap before the end of the year, then move up and ragdoll Callum Smith or Gilberto Ramirez all over the place. Canelo vs. Smith for the Unified 168 title in 2020 would be great! I just wonder at what point people will begin to question the unnatural rise through the weights.

Comment

Acne on the right shoulder...leg wrapped all the way up the thigh possibly to cover needle marks...who knows...but as to why casuals don't care....look at Instagram or watch any of these reality shows. Everyone who wants high profile social acceptance is on the gear. It's just today's way of life.

Comment

hes pretty obviously on HGH, roids and god knows what else. his ****ing head grew ffs

Comment

Guy is obviously still juicing

He has been caught before with a PED that improved your conditioning. Remember that first Golovkin fight where he was huffing and puffing all over the ring? Now all of a sudden he can keep a high pace consistently for 12 rounds without tiring at all...seems very suspect to me.

Comment

Y’all fücking salty get a life. this match has VADA testing and both fighters were clean. GTFOH

Comment

Working...
                      X