No announcement yet.

tank smiles, wont face Loma until he gets old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
    Youre not lying, Floyd came back from retirement and fought Marquez then an old ass Mosley.

a lot of it was luck too tho, he fought Mosley after he beat up margs, which made that fight look better than it really was.

unlike your avatar ( I never understood the hate ward got considered he fought everybody he could)
    Didn't Shane in his prime refuse to fight Floyd, including telling Larry Merchant he couldn't fight him because of a problem with his tooth?

Not being honest about the times boxers refused to fight Floyd makes you look petty.

No matter how much you may despise Floyd or how little you think of him you should at least be honest about how things really went down.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Didn't Shane in his prime refuse to fight Floyd, including telling Larry Merchant he couldn't fight him because of a problem with his tooth?

Not being honest about the times boxers refused to fight Floyd makes you look petty.

No matter how much you may despise Floyd or how little you think of him you should at least be honest about how things really went down.

I never said any of that but thanks for the assumption.

Floyd never fought any of his elite competition in their prime post de la Hoya

Before dlh he was trying fight a younger Shane and if I’m not mistaken winky Wright

But after he got money, he didn’t take too many risks

Lol he fought canelo at 154 when Martinez and Lara were around bro

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Well, I can't argue with any of this. He did swerve Margarito. People forget that Margarito was legitimately scary at one point.
        when they took his plaster away he stopped being "scary"... overnight

Comment

Stank Davis is a hoe

Comment

Before dlh he was trying fight a younger Shane and if I’m not mistaken winky Wright

Ilogical hater spotted.

Comment

Originally posted by minemax View Post
              Tank smiles but his fat lazy ass won't fit into 130 very soon.
              He might not even stop by 135.
              Might go straight to 140.

Comment

lol look up the winky situation. its hilarious. winky agrees to all of floyds crazy demands even a rehydration clause and then floyd changes the money and kills the fight. sounds familiar huh...whenever his bluffs got called he didnt fight. he more than likely would have done the same to mosley or any good opponent if they had agreed to fight him but mosley looked soft there for sure.

no he didnt. he fought him at 152. when both guys were champs at 154. biggest bi-tch ove ever and these same fanboys bash pac because he was champ at 140 and fought cotto at 145. no self awareness

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  Ilogical hater spotted.
                  is it not true? hoya, mosley, pac, and cotto were all well past it imo. canelo was close to prime but drained so thats a big blemish. guys like corrales and castillo were prime. not sure if they were elite. not as elite as those other guys imo

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    is it not true? hoya, mosley, pac, and cotto were all well past it imo. canelo was close to prime but drained so thats a big blemish. guys like corrales and castillo were prime. not sure if they were elite. not as elite as those other guys imo
                    You dont see the irony in suggesting Floyd should have fought Martinez instead of Canelo in 2012 ........all while complaining Floyd chose "past-it" opponents?

Or are we going to act like Martinez was prime in 2012 to fit the narrative?

Stupid hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                      You dont see the irony in suggesting Floyd should have fought Martinez instead of Canelo in 2012 ........all while complaining Floyd chose "past-it" opponents?

Or are we going to act like Martinez was prime in 2012 to fit the narrative?

Stupid hater.
                      so sergio was in his prime when margarito knocked him out? thank you for giving margarito credit for that great win.

Comment

Working...
                      X